IGNORED

Mrs. Midwest 3: Feminine Racism

AmericanRose

Continued from here:

TLDR; Mrs. Midwest seems all sweetness and light with her smiles and assurances you don't have to live the way she does... but her Twitter, Instagram, and Husband reveal something entirely different.

PS: I hope it's okay I started a new topic! At 28 pages, I felt it was time. ?

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

What interesting timing for her to post a photo of her husband and talk about her gratitude for him. Ya dude's a racist, Cait. 

Also, I wonder if the "feminine" community will begin to drop her. This person who posted the screenshot has a decent "femininity" following, Cynthia L doesn't follow her anymore, and her following is not insignificant. Mrs. Midwest's latest conquest/"super good friend" is Classically Abby- Ben Shapiro's sister. I think she's batting outside her league. 

Edited by kaluce
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, kaluce said:

Mrs. Midwest's latest conquest/"super good friend" is Classically Abby- Ben Shapiro's sister. I think she's batting outside her league. 

Well at least Mrs. Midwest apparently isn't an overt outright anti-Semite .  Not sure whether or not it's just for show though .  P.S.  For what it's worth , I wonder how many knew that Ben Shapiro , and by extension his sister , are the cousins of child actress  Mara Wilson ,   Just something I found to be an interesting tidbit .  And I think that a number of us can relate to the experience of having difference , such as with politics , and/ or religion , with other family members .  

• Upvote 2

Many of the Evangelical Christian's, I know aren't anti-Semites. Many of them are zealously pro-Israel/pro-Zionism. I know Stefan Moleneux, Richard Spencer, and company overlap with Mrs. Midwesr on some things. I just don't think anti-Semitism is one of them. 

• Upvote 1

In the case that Cait and Toesband start getting delete-happy, let us confirm that the Feminine Fancy's intuition is correct:

toe1.jpg

toe2.jpg

• Thank You 3

Yuck. I can’t imagine being married to a racist red pill loser who can’t be arsed to pay one bit of attention to her. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I don't blame Caitlin for her husband's actions, any more than I don't want someone to judge me for the missteps of my embarrassing family members. 

Lately I've been more annoyed with him than her. You have a beautiful woman who waits on you hand and foot. Her entire identity is build about being your unicorn. Yeah it's lame, but can't you show her some affection on camera? Why do that to her? And why the hell did she settle for that? 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, snarky_snark said:

In the case that Cait and Toesband start getting delete-happy, let us confirm that the Feminine Fancy's intuition is correct:

toe1.jpg

toe2.jpg

BEC moment: I love how she’s holding his stomach like he’s pregnant or just ate a big meal and she’s proud. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

6 minutes ago, kaluce said:

BEC moment: I love how she’s holding his stomach like he’s pregnant or just ate a big meal and she’s proud. ?

I noticed that, too! Why? It’s so awkward ?

@Pecansforeveryone, being pro-Israel doesn’t automatically mean someone isn’t antisemitic. In an exhibit at the Anne Frank Museum in Amsterdam, I saw video that explained that one could be a supporter of Jewish people but still oppose Israel’s politics and foreign policies.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

Yes, I am not endorsing pro-Zionism as being pro-Jewish. I didn't explain that well. I meant the Chriatian evangelicals I know dont tend to anti-Semitic in the same way that Stefan Moleneux and Richard Spencer are. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

I've been lurking for awhile but made an account since I read this thread. I'm a big fan of lifestyle and homemaking blogs, and I've always considered this girl a total fraud. She claims to offer advice for women, but her entire public persona is a male fantasy. If you look at her solely as a women's lifestyle guru, she's a failure - because nothing about her life is aspirational for women! If her goal is to be a "kept" housewife, she is easily conventionally attractive, smart and calculating enough to marry a wealthy man and get a nice big "Real Housewives" style house to laze around in and decorate. If her goal was more of a rural/traditional Midwestern life, she could've found a successful farmer with means. Heck even if she was fine with a broke man, she could've found one who at least pays attention to her!  I don't look half as cute as her and I'm married to an engineer who treats me well, and we live in a nice house with new furniture and decor. What could I possibly learn from her? How to be "submissive" to a racist beat cop who constantly ignores me, overrides my wishes, and provides so little income I have to shop at Goodwill and cut my own hair with raggedy crooked bangs? Her current life is actually quite sad, she's not living up to her potential, and she's way too young and early into her marriage to provide "advice" to any other women about creating an aspirational life.

She is, however, highly successful as a male fantasy figure for alt-right men. An "Aryan princess" looking woman who cooks, cleans, and is a submissive "tradwife" to a bitter racist male loser is what they all desperately want, right? It doesn't surprise me that she got her start sucking up to prominent alt-right men, and it wouldn't surprise me ONE BIT if the vast majority of followers she's making her profits from are male. Her connections to the alt-right aren't a coincidence, they're her whole business model. All the coy duck-facing and discussions about her bra size are far from modest and seem like a dog whistle to thirsty male followers. All the modest, traditional housewife BS is just a smokescreen - she's just your regular old e-thot in sheep's clothing.

Edited by the_spiral
  • Upvote 25
  • I Agree 5

53 minutes ago, the_spiral said:

If her goal is to be a "kept" housewife, she is easily conventionally attractive, smart and calculating enough to marry a wealthy man and get a nice big "Real Housewives" style house to laze around in and decorate. If her goal was more of a rural/traditional Midwestern life, she could've found a successful farmer with means. Heck even if she was fine with a broke man, she could've found one who at least pays attention to her!

She is, however, highly successful as a male fantasy figure for alt-right men. An "Aryan princess" looking woman who cooks, cleans, and is a submissive "tradwife" to a bitter racist male loser is what they all desperately want, right? It doesn't surprise me that she got her start sucking up to prominent alt-right men, and it wouldn't surprise me ONE BIT if the vast majority of followers she's making her profits from are male. Her connections to the alt-right aren't a coincidence, they're her whole business model. All the coy duck-facing and discussions about her bra size are far from modest and seem like a dog whistle to thirsty male followers. All the modest, traditional housewife BS is just a smokescreen - she's just your regular old e-thot in sheep's clothing.

So true. Going off that, I wonder how her husband will handle it when she starts getting attention from men who (while still red pill jerks) are more attractive than he is, are higher up in the right wing circles, and pay more attention to her. It's only a matter of time since her male audience is so big. That she's an attention-seeker and trying very hard to climb the YT ladder tells me she'll probably eat it up with a spoon when an offer too enticing to turn down comes along.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

20 hours ago, Marmion said:

Well at least Mrs. Midwest apparently isn't an overt outright anti-Semite .  Not sure whether or not it's just for show though .  P.S.  For what it's worth , I wonder how many knew that Ben Shapiro , and by extension his sister , are the cousins of child actress  Mara Wilson ,   Just something I found to be an interesting tidbit .  And I think that a number of us can relate to the experience of having difference , such as with politics , and/ or religion , with other family members .  

:wow:  I did not know that.  I looked at the wiki you linked, and I was gonna say, no way they are friendly.  Do you happen to know if they are first cousins?  The wiki didn't specify.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I’ve got a few fundie lite type cousins that I very rarely associate with. Some of them are nice but some of them are judgmental as hell. So nope. I refuse to be around them if I don’t have to (example: funerals).

• Upvote 3

Husband is a day-trader, so he's totes going to make a fortune any day now!

And you see, he's making himself smile more when she takes pics of him... he totally doesn't ignore her!

/massive snarkasm

Now that I think about it, though, she must have seen some better men when going to college or something. But maybe they weren't into the SAHW thing...

• Upvote 3

Oh well now I’m convinced! A picture with a dog! He must be so great! 

Nope he’s trash. Sorry not sorry.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Maybe this sounds weird or mean, but everytime I feel a bit sad that I am (still) single at 28 (especially during these times), I think about how I would not ever want to trade places with her.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

8 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

Husband is a day-trader, so he's totes going to make a fortune any day now!

And you see, he's making himself smile more when she takes pics of him... he totally doesn't ignore her!

/massive snarkasm

Now that I think about it, though, she must have seen some better men when going to college or something. But maybe they weren't into the SAHW thing...

She had a boyfriend before she met the thumb that she mentions WAY to often in blog posts and videos for someone who’s pretending to be happily married. It seems that he was the full package/ what her red pill incel followers would call a “chad”. He was attractive, smart, ambitious, might have come from money, I can’t remember tbh. My theory is that he dumped her and so she decided to go for an dude way below her league so that he would commit. I think she also figured he would consider himself lucky to be with her and would give her all the attention and validation she desperately needs. It obviously didn’t turn out that way and I think that’s when she turned to YouTube, Instagram and her blog. She’s really into herself yet cripplingly insecure at the same time, it’s quite the mind fuck. I’m pretty sure she NEEDS someone to fawn over her daily or her self esteem implodes. 
And she definitely married the loser so she could have someone financially support her right out of college. I don’t think it’s at all a coincidence that they said their vows just 1or 2 months after graduating. 

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh well now I’m convinced! A picture with a dog! He must be so great! 

Nope he’s trash. Sorry not sorry.

And a GSD, too. I love them -- but racist assholes like them because they can be trained to be aggressive. Just like they do with many big dogs that are smart enough to take training and want to make their human happy. 

(Greyhounds are more my personality type, but I do love a big dog that's been trained and treated well. Nothing like a 100+ pound dog that tries to cuddle like they're a 10 pound puppy.)

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Walking Cat Bed said:

And a GSD, too. I love them -- but racist assholes like them because they can be trained to be aggressive. Just like they do with many big dogs that are smart enough to take training and want to make their human happy. 

(Greyhounds are more my personality type, but I do love a big dog that's been trained and treated well. Nothing like a 100+ pound dog that tries to cuddle like they're a 10 pound puppy.)

I know a GSD who is not trained well and he’s a real pain in the ass! I can’t stand dogs who aren’t trained properly. It’s even worse when they are big. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

I find it so uncomfortable that they let Harley in the front yard without a leash. I don’t care how trained a dog is, that shouldn’t be allowed. I have a dog who is highly reactive and I’d be terrified to walk her in their neighborhood with a big dog out like that- especially an aggressive breed. Bad ownership practices really piss me off. 

Cait it feels like has been weirdly quiet the past two days. You’d think someone stuck at home would be posting more. Just another low effort blog post listicle and a repost of another hellfire Jesus write-up. 

• I Agree 5

15 hours ago, Timetraveler said:

Maybe this sounds weird or mean, but everytime I feel a bit sad that I am (still) single at 28 (especially during these times), I think about how I would not ever want to trade places with her.

I'm a 36 year old happy spinster and from what we can see about her marriage, this would be hell for me. Boring days with nothing to do. Threating your husband adoringly, while he ignores you.

3 hours ago, Walking Cat Bed said:

This breed is unfortunally very fitting for him. The nazis loved their GSD, Hitler himself had a GSD, Blondie. She and her puppies where with him until last, he ordered them killed hours before he commited suicide, so that the russians don't get her.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I know a GSD who is not trained well and he’s a real pain in the ass! I can’t stand dogs who aren’t trained properly. It’s even worse when they are big. 

Even "calm" breeds are horrible if they're not trained. Like Bernese Mountain Dogs or Great Pyrenees -- wonderful if they are trained and terrifying if they're not. Likewise dogs without something to do. 

Which is why my current dog breed preference is a cat. (The greyhounds might happen in a few years.)

• Upvote 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic