IGNORED

Mrs. Midwest 3: Feminine Racism

AmericanRose

Yuck.

Also sorry if this is huge I have no idea what to do with images!

Pps. For those who saw my insta name, thats my extremist-following account. Please don't spread or I have to set up another one! Thanks!

20201005_003517.jpg

Edited by CreatedToBeACritic
Instagram name was showing
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

Couple of things... Is it a good idea to be inhaling chemical fumes from household cleaners and paint? Also, her mentioning that she was never that crazy for babies... I don't know-- being a parent is a life time commitment. If I wasn't absolutely in love with the idea of a baby, I'm not sure I would have the strength to go forward and have one. 

Again I'm struck with how odd MM ultimately is. She parades around under the title of "Homemaker" while essentially working a full time job of youtube and blogging. She gets married to a man she is admittedly not all that attracted to. She has a baby with him even though she's not wildly into the idea of having a baby. What the hell is the point? And being poster girl for the red pill community can only last so long, while she's still young. 

• I Agree 8

Plus she preaches "feminine modesty" while talking about her large breasts and showing snapshots of her underwear. Definitely a paradox all the way around.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

Her newest blog post “12 ways to bless your husband” is another absolute red-pill wives intro course. A big old “keep sweet and dress cute” mess

Ok so this blog post seemed eerily familiar, so I did a lil' looksie and she absolutely just rehashed her video "10 Ways to Bless your Man". These are the 7 pieces of advise she uses in both:

-Listen to him

-Say thank you

-Praise him in front of other people

- "anticipate his needs" or per the list, make his life easier with small gestures. She describes them both basically the same

- "Encourage his hobbies" (in the video)/ "take interest in the things he wishes to speak about" in the blog

- Be affectionate/be open for frequent sex (basically- I summed that up but it's what she's talking about)

-Look cute

She made this video a YEAR ago and just posted the blog today. Like... cmon. If she can't think of new material she should call it a wash and give up. 

Edited by kaluce
  • Upvote 4

I object!

She hasn't even finished the "Communicating with Your Husband" and "Elements to a Complete Home-maker's House"... and it's been a month. I guess she lost interest.

• Haha 4

@kaluce I think you missed this:

My husband actively listens and participates when I want to chat about the frustrations of finding attractive clothing for a larger bust

• Haha 11

14 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

@kaluce I think you missed this:

My husband actively listens and participates when I want to chat about the frustrations of finding attractive clothing for a larger bust

Looool I don’t want to give her tits more attention than she already does. I hope that’s not all she talks about in her relationship as well. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, kaluce said:

Looool I don’t want to give her tits more attention than she already does. I hope that’s not all she talks about in her relationship as well. 

Of course not. She also talks to him about the increasing number of squirrels she's seen in the yard, and her thoughts about a certain part of the house she's cleaning. And "Husbear" listens so patiently!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, AmericanRose said:

Of course not. She also talks to him about the increasing number of squirrels she's seen in the yard, and her thoughts about a certain part of the house she's cleaning. And "Husbear" listens so patiently!

Imagine her thinking he's actually listening while he's scrolling on his phone or laptop, completely non-verbal. How fucking depressing. 

• I Agree 7

On FB, she’s been called “Mrs. MidBreast” and “Mrs. MidWorst.” I don’t know which I like better!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, smittykins said:

I’ve seen “Mrs. Midbreast” on reddit too.

I hope she sees it and realizes she talks about her large chest way too much and should stop.

• I Agree 4

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hope she sees it and realizes she talks about her large chest way too much and should stop.

Oh she won't. She 100% loves the attention. There's no way she's not doing it on purpose. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Has she mentioned the foiled plot against Governor Whitmer? Her husbear <?> is a state police dude and 6 were brought in by FBI and another 7 (?) were taken by the state police (I think). Has she said anything denouncing these people? I am sure she doesn't like the Governor (woman leading a state after all) but you can not like their politics and denounce terrorists actions.

Since she preening for the red pillers, I won't hold my breath. 

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Has she mentioned the foiled plot against Governor Whitmer? Her husbear <?> is a state police dude and 6 were brought in by FBI and another 7 (?) were taken by the state police (I think). Has she said anything denouncing these people? I am sure she doesn't like the Governor (woman leading a state after all) but you can not like their politics and denounce terrorists actions.

Since she preening for the red pillers, I won't hold my breath. 

No, nothing from her about it. The militia (read: terrorists) also we’re planning on killing cops, so you’d think that’d be right up her alley to post in support of Husbeartoe. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

12 minutes ago, kaluce said:

No, nothing from her about it. The militia (read: terrorists) also we’re planning on killing cops, so you’d think that’d be right up her alley to post in support of Husbeartoe. 

I like Husbeartoe but I also want to call him Husbigtoe. Decisions decisions...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

now she has a PO box and I guess the 'feminine family' will send her things. It rubs me the wrong way because I know she is expecting things for her and the baby things her husband should really be getting not strangers on the internet... Husbear supports her financially but she wants her majority MALE audience to send her gifts. Let's hope she doesn't get creeps mailing her.

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, mymelody said:

now she has a PO box and I guess the 'feminine family' will send her things. It rubs me the wrong way because I know she is expecting things for her and the baby things her husband should really be getting not strangers on the internet... Husbear supports her financially but she wants her majority MALE audience to send her gifts. Let's hope she doesn't get creeps mailing her.

How much you want to bet a bunch of creeps send her bras.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, mymelody said:

Husbear supports her financially but she wants her majority MALE audience to send her gifts. Let's hope she doesn't get creeps mailing her.

I suspect she wants the attention, even from creepy guys. They are her customer base ! And obviously she is asking for gifts, why else would she be an influencer ? Still, she is insane to try to appease these men who will drop her the second she turns thirty, or looks too pregnant, or puts on too much baby weight. Well, a lot of young girls dream about becoming models... she is just a little bit older than your typical airheaded teenager.

• Upvote 4

I wouldn't be surprised if she's looking for attention, since she recently posted an Instagram Story of her "spending time" with Husband... which consisted of her folding laundry whilst he sprawled on the bed and scrolled through his phone.

• Rufus Bless 2

19 hours ago, mymelody said:

This is not really out of the ordinary for YouTubers .  Even atheist influencers , such as notably Jaclyn Glenn , have received packages from viewers .   

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Etc. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Marmion said:

This is not really out of the ordinary for YouTubers .  Even atheist influencers , such as notably Jaclyn Glenn , have received packages from viewers .   

It's different when you claim your husband supports you fully financially but you make money from youtube and receive gifts from fans. She can be honest and say she IS pursuing a career on youtube and with her blog and that is OKAY. If she makes money she has to file taxes right? so how can that not be considered a job at that point. It's dangerous for women who do actually fully depend on their husbands and something happens (death, accident, he leaves etc.)

Edited by mymelody
  • Upvote 6

This is just me snarking on her clothing choices, but lord are these denim dresses hideous! She got it right being a “90s schoolteacher” look because I remember the older (read: closer to being a senior than middle-aged) women school teachers wearing those back in the day!

3BBB7010-DAE0-4903-899B-FBEA1E42F301.png

Edited by cartouche
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, cartouche said:

This is just me snarking on her clothing choices, but lord are these denim dresses hideous! She got it right being a “90s schoolteacher” look because I remember the older (read: closer to being a senior than middle-aged) women school teachers wearing those back in the day!

3BBB7010-DAE0-4903-899B-FBEA1E42F301.png

I was in elementary school from 87-94. And yes, almost all of my teachers wore those dresses. With big pins. Like an apple pin or and pencil pin. With matching earrings. It brings back a lot of good memories but yes, they were pretty cheesy outfits. 

• Upvote 4

It looks like Husbear is seriously slacking on comment moderation under her latest video. There's a least a few left talking about how she won't answer the white supremacy claims. I wonder if she'll say something in her upcoming Q&A video, but I highly doubt it. 
image.thumb.png.8c1ee04f6d3d60f2bc92167c4dae81f2.png

image.thumb.png.a34e9e0e6f9f07c7e697b8886c1d5900.png

It's basically a frequently asked question at this point, she should put it on her blog ?

• Thank You 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic