IGNORED

Faux "News" 2: U.S. State TV?

GreyhoundFan

It would be really wonderful if the ONLY people giving Trump any attention at all after the inauguration were the FBI and the state police. Cut off his Twitter, quit going on and on about everything he does every single day,  don't publicize anything he does unless it's getting arrested. 

I know it won't happen, but it would be wonderful. And is frankly the only way the media can hurt him at all. He feeds on attention.

• Upvote 11

38 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

:roll:

I'm sure it will be reported that Trump's mob was infiltrated by antifa. I don't think that's the truth but it will be reported until too many accept it as fact. 

• I Agree 6

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

I'm sure it will be reported that Trump's mob was infiltrated by antifa. I don't think that's the truth but it will be reported until too many accept it as fact. 

Sarah Palin has already tweeted it. I mean, if you have the same intelligence as her, you’re in trouble. But there are a lot of dumb people in the world. 

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/trump-supporters-say-antifa-was-to-blame-for-capitol-siege-in-washington-dc/news-story/630195316484ae42f09102ea733c8fd6

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

I was reading the Facebook page of my new Congresscritter earlier tonight, and one of the comments was a tale of Antifa sending buses filled with violent infiltrators to DC.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 8

Earlier today, I was curious about how Fox was covering this and watched for a bit.  Trey Gowdy was on and he said that he knew who incited the riots.  The blonde woman (I don't know who she is -- they all look alike to me) said something along the lines of, "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"  She couldn't believe Gowdy was blaming Trump.  

Murdoch isn't stupid.  He knows which way the wind is blowing.  The minute he's sure that the majority is against Trump, the talking heads will fall in line.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

People died.. and he calls it symbolic?!

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

People died.. and he calls it symbolic?!

They had guns, tasers, pepper spray, zip ties, and fucking bombs.

• Upvote 7

I like Don's response to Brit:

image.png.08ec001741f04ce91607541cc260c79e.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

Trump may be banned by his favorite social media, but he just joined Parler. Hannity said so, so it must be true.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

Trumpkins must be allowed to win all the elections because otherwise they get sad.

• Upvote 5

Gee, Ainsley, I don't remember the millions of us in 2016 who were scared, worried about what the future of our country would look like, confused, heartbroken, and didn't want to be forgotten storming any public building. Oh, wait, that's because we aren't a bunch of fucking snowflakes.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

It’s funny how those who condemn others as “snowflakes” often turn out to be the biggest ones themselves.

@GreyhoundFan—Great minds and all that!

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

On 1/5/2021 at 1:11 PM, Alisamer said:

It would be really wonderful if the ONLY people giving Trump any attention at all after the inauguration were the FBI and the state police. Cut off his Twitter, quit going on and on about everything he does every single day,  don't publicize anything he does unless it's getting arrested. 

I know it won't happen, but it would be wonderful. And is frankly the only way the media can hurt him at all. He feeds on attention.

Just want to be sure @Alisamer gets credit for having called this in advance!

:clap:

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

The President of the United States is not allowed on Pinterest.

kuva.png.8163e8bf01f9a4a2fe68ecb30d04f78d.png

Wait -- this list needs to include the secret messaging app that looks like a calculator so parents don't know what their teens are posting.

• Haha 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic