IGNORED

Faux "News" 2: U.S. State TV?

GreyhoundFan

Tucker needs to leave Faux, go to Mar-a-Loco, and spend the rest of his days with his moronic outraged and puzzled look pointed Twitler's way:

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

More on Faux Newz branching off into weather. 

Fox News plans to launch a streaming weather service titled Fox Weather next year, the network announced on Wednesday. 

The weather streaming service is expected to start in the third quarter of 2021, Fox News Media CEO Suzanne Scott announced in a statement, making it the company’s eighth platform. 

Fox Weather will commence with the Fox Weather app and will also have an integrated website and streaming service showing local, regional and national weather and live programming. 

The new platform, which will be headquartered in New York City, will obtain information from more than 75 meteorologists across 17 stations, as well as from Fox News. The company said Fox Weather will “integrate the FTS radar network, cutting-edge display technology and unmatched weather and forecasting experts surrounding every major weather event, as well as precise local updates.”

And there’s still no way in hell I’d go to them for weather reporting. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

More on Faux Newz branching off into weather. 

And there’s still no way in hell I’d go to them for weather reporting. 

Can you imagine if they would have had weather during the Trump administration? Every day the weather would have been sunny and 70 to 75° around Washington DC- even in January and February with blustering wind and white Sunshine piled all over (snow). They would have said the weather today is perfect for golfing, Mr President.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

I love this reaction to Judge Box-o-Whine's video bitching about Barr:

image.png.85c15e6d6a6d6cba2d78e3ef585ab272.png

And this good one from Joy:

image.png.8862e25c4b058ce78c906fa3e8cbc845.png

• Haha 9

11 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Can you imagine if they would have had weather during the Trump administration? Every day the weather would have been sunny and 70 to 75° around Washington DC- even in January and February with blustering wind and white Sunshine piled all over (snow). They would have said the weather today is perfect for golfing, Mr President.

They also would have lied about the humidity in the spring and summer.

• I Agree 3

What is weather even?  You can't prove that weather isn't a Chinese hoax! Those liberal weather channels are telling you to wear your coat and gloves... But if you let them take away your freedom, they're coming for your guns next!   Real American patriots don't need no coats, we have our Maga t-shirts. 

• Upvote 8

43 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

image.png.06c5a9f34dbf4e92a06c776b0e26e121.png

Three Douches and an Asshole, y'all

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Three hats, all prattle.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 5

12 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

What is weather even?  You can't prove that weather isn't a Chinese hoax! Those liberal weather channels are telling you to wear your coat and gloves... But if you let them take away your freedom, they're coming for your guns next!   Real American patriots don't need no coats, we have our Maga t-shirts. 

Only commies believe in weather.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I'm not really up to date in the Hunter Biden scandal but he's still a private citizen, right?  Not someone who goes governmenting?

• Upvote 4

Sure, and I can't stress this enough, Jan.

kuva.png.a5db7767dada56086fe7b9bcbafc3285.png

At this point I am looking at these people like animals at the zoo that eat each other's poo.

Delicious bullshit. Do you want any?

• Haha 8

I love science fiction, but this is all fiction, no science.

image.png.78e83a2433c29a1915c437a876e0253d.png

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic