IGNORED

Faux "News" 2: U.S. State TV?

GreyhoundFan

Me thinks he is asking the wrong people. ?

also. does he consider a insurrection healthy for the nation? it's better to just come to terms that the president sent an mob to riot, destroy, kidnap and kill whoever.. because let's be honest, he wouldn't have given shit about anybody dying on Capitol Hill, not even his closest. He'd probably even give Ivanka as collateral damage if it meant he could stay in power

Edited by SeekingAdventure
added
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Jim Jordan: Why can't everyone just get along? 

I bet he said the same thing to those wrestlers.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

She actually sounds sober 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

8 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Holy shit. She's really going at them hard. And she... she sounds sober too. :shock:

Jinx @onekidanddone!

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 9

11 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I'm stunned, as I thought for sure she'd say everything bad was done by Antifa.  :shock:

The nutters are going to put her in the same category as Nancy Pelosi for this, so Faux needs to up her security ASAP.

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, SeekingAdventure said:

He'd probably even give Ivanka as collateral damage if it meant he could stay in power

And his followers would quote that horrible bible story about the guy who was punished for not giving his two daughters to the mob. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Typically, Fox and Friends would start with about 20 seconds of an upbeat song, often a country song. The three hosts would be all smiles and "Good Morning!" But since the attack last week, the program just kind of continues from the early AM show it follows. All three hosts look pretty miserable, maybe it's the lack of music? But I noticed something this morning. At the bottom of the screen, under the show's title, is "Friends you can count on" in smaller letters. I wonder if it's in response to the falling ratings Fox News has experienced since the election.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

It's hard to believe they could fit that much douchiness on one screen. It helps that Gym is vertically challenged. (I say this as a short person).

image.png.09e14bc30135a729ec36d6608d628719.png

Continued here:

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic