IGNORED

Faux "News" 2: U.S. State TV?

GreyhoundFan

Fuck you Fox “News”  

Fox News is instructing its anchors not to call Joe Biden the "President-elect" when the network calls the race, according to two memos obtained by CNN.

The memos say Fox should "stay away" from using the description, and instead say something such as Biden has "enough electoral votes to win the presidency."

The memos emphasized that the network should report moves by Trump's legal teams to challenge the results. "We will report both sides until there is further guidance," one memo said.

Fox called Trump the "President-elect" the day after the 2016 election.

• Upvote 4
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 4

The objective fact is I believe probably...

I don't think the word means what he thinks it means.

Stacey Abrams is helping register voters but I guess it's stealing because their votes should not count.

• Upvote 6

I have no words to convey how much I despise newt.

• I Agree 7

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I have no words to convey how much I despise newt.

I said that 25 years ago. My feelings haven't changed.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

Lou's "watching its blood draining in the streets" comment is crazy.  And can you imagine what kind of bedtime tales Miller will tell his poor child?

• I Agree 4

11 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I love this response:

image.png.2ce8a0be72b548115aa12e169bb3c213.png

The other thing that caught my eye is the "Seasons Greetings" in the lower right of the screen. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Faux have a major orgasm over Twitler "allowing" people to say Merry Christmas instead of Seasons Greetings or Happy Holidays? Why wouldn't they go with their favorite Marry Christmas?

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The other thing that caught my eye is the "Seasons Greetings" in the lower right of the screen. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Faux have a major orgasm over Twitler "allowing" people to say Merry Christmas instead of Seasons Greetings or Happy Holidays? Why wouldn't they go with their favorite Marry Christmas?

*screams and falls onto her fainting couch*

• Haha 8

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I love this response:

No, they need to really set themselves apart. They're only acceptable greetings should be "Jesus is the reason for the season."

• Haha 8

12 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

No, they need to really set themselves apart. They're only acceptable greetings should be "Jesus is the reason for the season."

I would have to answer with "Axial tilt is the reason for the season. Jesus is the reason for the holiday."

(Stolen from my pastor's daughter who is majoring in science, but I've seen it elsewhere as well.)

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I love this response:

I prefer Happy Life Day 

EACB189C-9944-421D-8CBC-2B4C511AE5B2.thumb.jpeg.2a89cb6261c76b16dce0432546efbfb4.jpeg

Oh really Sean?

Fox News host Sean Hannity on Monday predicted that Americans that voted for President-elect Joe Bidenwill have "buyer's regret" when they start missing President Donald Trump's tweets.

Speaking on Premiere Radio Networks' The Sean Hannity Show, the host claimed that U.S. voters have a complicated relationship with the president's tweeting habits, but will ultimately miss it after Biden takes office.

"Look at how many Republicans ran from Trump the whole 4 years. 'Oh, he's controversial. Oh, he, you know, he—he speaks his mind. Oh, he tweets,'" he said. "Well, I think America's gonna have buyers regret pretty quick missing the tweets that so greatly offended them. They weren't offended by it, it was feigned outrage."

No most Americans will be thanking Rufus that fucker ain’t on Twitter anymore cause he’ll get his ass banned within minutes after noon on Jan 20. 

• Upvote 9

18 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I would have to answer with "Axial tilt is the reason for the season. Jesus is the reason for the holiday."

(Stolen from my pastor's daughter who is majoring in science, but I've seen it elsewhere as well.)

I’ve heard the first part, but not the second.  Pretty cool!

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Well Trump could always set up shop on Parler. 

I kinda hope he does so, then fundraises to buy some private islands somewhere to set up his own country. He can be Donald the First, Emporer Perpetua of Trumplandia, and give his most rabid supporters someplace to live away from the intelligent people who see through his BS.

It'll turn into the Hunger Games real quick, I think.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic