IGNORED

Lori Alexander 66: An Assortment of Cheap Whines

12 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

I think Lori would try to act like she knows more than the doctors. Several months back, she bitched on IG or somewhere that her father's doctor wanted him to drink four cans of Ensure a day for health reasons. Lori felt it wasn't right because of the sugar content.  I can see her doing similar things if Ken was seriously ill or injured. If Ken need home health care services I can see Lori being rude to caregivers or nurses. 

Thing is, most docs have a very sophisticated BS detector. You have to win their respect by knowing FACTS not woo. I won the "fight" over hub's diabetes management because I was able to intelligently explain Type 3c diabetes, how it was different from T1 and T2 and the management strategies. I was also able to rattle off insulin dosages, carb counts, etc. Lori? Not so much. 

Being rude to caregivers/nurses...not gonna fly. I had that problem with the mother. She was a total bitch to every CNA and RN that came to the house. They dropped her like a hot potato in a minute. They don't get paid enough to deal with bullshit. 

I'd like to see her deal with stuff like when hub goes all spastic, or asks the same question over and over...

• Upvote 13

14 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

I think Lori would try to act like she knows more than the doctors. Several months back, she bitched on IG or somewhere that her father's doctor wanted him to drink four cans of Ensure a day for health reasons. Lori felt it wasn't right because of the sugar content.  I can see her doing similar things if Ken was seriously ill or injured. If Ken need home health care services I can see Lori being rude to caregivers or nurses. 

I can also see Lori being rude to nurses, CNAs, et al. Combative, too.

She'd be a nightmare for any healthcare team.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

30 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I'd like to see her deal with stuff like when hub goes all spastic, or asks the same question over and over...

Lori wouldn't deal with it. She would find a way to push the caretaker duties onto someone else, probably by pretending to be 'soooo sick,' while faking a good Christian wifey smile. 

• Upvote 12

6 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Lori wouldn't deal with it. She would find a way to push the caretaker duties onto someone else, probably by pretending to be 'soooo sick,' while faking a good Christian wifey smile. 

Look, watching this shit SUCKS ASS. I fucking hate it and I know that it's only going to get worse. But, I don't have much of a choice. It has to be done. I have torn ligaments in my ankle, a fucking moonboot on it and I don't have a choice when it comes to doing things. MY pain doesn't matter. My exhaustion doesn't matter. My anxiety/depression doesn't matter. HE matters. 

Lori hasn't the balls to deal with this. 

• Love 25

@feministxtian I just want to say that you're amazing. Just from reading everything you've been through and everything you've overcome I can just tell that you're an incredibly strong person. Really you're an inspiration and I've really learned a lot from you and the rest of the women on this board. I'll be sending thoughts and prayers for strength and healing your way. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, lilwriter85 said:

I bet that homemade dressing tastes like crap. 

Has she ever posted a recipe for the dressing? I'd take one for the team and try it... ?

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Sobeknofret said:

Has she ever posted a recipe for the dressing? I'd take one for the team and try it... ?

I think she did, and iirc it included raw eggs and she used it every day over a 5 day period before she made more! ?

Don't do it, Sobeknofret!  It's not worth getting sick over!

Regarding Ken eating that salad everyday, you just know he sneaks up to his home office every evening after dinner with a box of Ritz crackers and a can of spray cheese.

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

Isn't this the first time she's mentioned making salad for Ken?  Normally she talks about her salad, but never about making any food ( if you can call it that) for him.

I think Ken still cooks for himself. and snacks on Ritz crackers and spray cheese.

• Upvote 9

Lori admitted Ken makes himself omelettes because she goes to bed really early.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 4

24 minutes ago, kpmom said:

I think she did, and iirc it included raw eggs and she used it every day over a 5 day period before she made more! ?

Don't do it, Sobeknofret!  It's not worth getting sick over!

Regarding Ken eating that salad everyday, you just know he sneaks up to his home office every evening after dinner with a box of Ritz crackers and a can of spray cheese.

You're right, it did have raw egg yolk, which is really no big deal if the eggs are fresh and you consume it the same day you make it. Mr Nova and I eat alot of salad and I sometimes make a classic French vinaigrette that has raw yolk but I would never ever serve it day old, much less five days old. 

• Upvote 9

Has this lady been discussed before?

https://www.suzannevenker.com/blog/

Lori mentioned her in this morning's post so I did a little reading on her blog.  Now I am pissed off.  Mostly because of the comments on this post - https://www.suzannevenker.com/blog/

Spoiler

Ernest says

May 24, 2019 at 2:26 am

The best time to say no to a woman, is up front. If she doesn’t have 80% of what you’re looking for, dump her [DTB]. If you do get involved, have very clear boundaries. You might help with housework- on your standards, not on hers. You might cook- what you cook. If she wants to oversee, great, she can take the job over. Clearly define what is not acceptable. If she gets into a snit, over some small point, and goes home- delete her number on your cell phone, and never call her again. If she calls to ask what happened, you can say “Gee, I thought you wanted to end it. The behavior you showed is a clear indication of that. I understand. Thanks for our time together. I wish you the best.” Or better yet, don’t answer, block out her number. You know that one irritating thing about her, that you have to grit your teeth on? It won’t improve. Women do not improve themselves. It will get worse, much worse. Dealing with women is more and more risky. Cut your losses early, and move on.

I need to walk away from social media for a while! :)

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 13

2 hours ago, feministxtian said:

Look, watching this shit SUCKS ASS. I fucking hate it and I know that it's only going to get worse. But, I don't have much of a choice. It has to be done. I have torn ligaments in my ankle, a fucking moonboot on it and I don't have a choice when it comes to doing things. MY pain doesn't matter. My exhaustion doesn't matter. My anxiety/depression doesn't matter. HE matters. 

Lori hasn't the balls to deal with this. 

You are a good person who is capable of loving others.  That's something Lori knows nothing about. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 8

48 minutes ago, hollyfeller said:

A quote from the blog: “But men don’t owe women anything. Ergo, the male response to any woman who makes demands on him should not be to roll over as though he’s indebted to her.”

women don’t owe men anything either. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

A quote from the blog: “But men don’t owe women anything. Ergo, the male response to any woman who makes demands on him should not be to roll over as though he’s indebted to her.”

women don’t owe men anything either. 

And this is a WOMAN'S blog!  I can't even.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, hollyfeller said:

Has this lady been discussed before?

https://www.suzannevenker.com/blog/

Lori mentioned her in this morning's post so I did a little reading on her blog.  Now I am pissed off.  Mostly because of the comments on this post - https://www.suzannevenker.com/blog/

Hide contents

Ernest says

May 24, 2019 at 2:26 am

The best time to say no to a woman, is up front. If she doesn’t have 80% of what you’re looking for, dump her [DTB]. If you do get involved, have very clear boundaries. You might help with housework- on your standards, not on hers. You might cook- what you cook. If she wants to oversee, great, she can take the job over. Clearly define what is not acceptable. If she gets into a snit, over some small point, and goes home- delete her number on your cell phone, and never call her again. If she calls to ask what happened, you can say “Gee, I thought you wanted to end it. The behavior you showed is a clear indication of that. I understand. Thanks for our time together. I wish you the best.” Or better yet, don’t answer, block out her number. You know that one irritating thing about her, that you have to grit your teeth on? It won’t improve. Women do not improve themselves. It will get worse, much worse. Dealing with women is more and more risky. Cut your losses early, and move on.

I need to walk away from social media for a while! :)

Wow. Her and Lori are two peas in a pod. Here's number one on the list of five things every woman should know about a man. Bolding mine. I'm trying reaally hard not to hate this bitch.

"1. Men are easy to please and quick to forgive. Men are so simple it’s ridiculous. Not simple as in dumb, as the culture would have you believe. Simple in that they have far fewer needs than women do.

What men want most of all is respect, companionship and sex. If you supply these basics, your man will do anything for you—slay the dragons, kill the beast, work three jobs, and so on. It’s that easy.

Even better is that when there’s disagreement, men are quick to forgive if you make a loving gesture toward reconciliation. That’s because men are visual creatures who respond well to women who are soft, gentle and kind.

Being naked when you apologize doesn’t hurt either."

• Angry 1
  • WTF 13

55 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

What men want most of all is respect, companionship and sex. If you supply these basics, your man will do anything for you—slay the dragons, kill the beast, work three jobs, and so on. It’s that easy.

In my experience men want respect, but neglect to give it. Granted I’ve only had a handful of serious relationships, but I’ve rarely felt respected. This might be why I’m single!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

Just dropping in to say: I can't fricken stand Suzanne V.  I caught wind of a blog post of hers a few years ago before I found FJ & was disgusted.  I commented on a post but it never got past moderation. She's as bad, if not worse, then Lori.  

We could start a while new topic thread about that bitch.

Edited by Imrlgoddess
more
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Sobeknofret said:

If you do, I recommend very strong anti-diarrhea and anti-nausea meds be on hand. You might want to update your will too. 

Here's the recipe. May the gods be kind to you.

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-homemade-salad-dressing.html

Edited by livinglongerthanyou
add recipe
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 4

Just want to throw up this "Christian man" leaving such a godly comment on a woman's sexual market value. 

@hollyfeller I've found the same about many men wanting respect but not being willing to give it. I've noticed many men think they're very intelligent and have these "aha gotcha" moments in their arguments when in reality they can't even address simple counterpoints. 

image.png

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 8

1 hour ago, hollyfeller said:

In my experience men want respect, but neglect to give it. Granted I’ve only had a handful of serious relationships, but I’ve rarely felt respected. This might be why I’m single!

This is exactly why I will not bother with any more relationships. I am married to a man who respects me, loves me, damn near worships the ground I walk on...that is a once in a lifetime. 

When...well...I'll happily stay single with my memories instead of going "on the hunt". 

• Love 26

16 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

orgive me if this has already been discussed, but this is yet another example of a salad that makes me want to barf.  No way does Ken eat this 5 nights a week.

Not to mention it is the epitome of laziness to only make same things day after day after day.  Lori is always preaching that women should cater to men and what they like. While this might be good once or twice a week, I know I’d get sick of this pretty darn quick if that’s the only thing I had day after day after day. 

Make a meatloaf once in a while, Lori!

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 10

Now that groceries have started delivery services, Lazy Lori doesn't even need to leave her house to get her supplies for cat slime salad.  It gives her more time to concoct new crazy theories and far-fetched condemnations that "many" women are evil.  She also won't have to see the ungodly women in leggings, shorts, and even halter tops since summer has arrived.

• Upvote 11

10 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Just want to throw up this "Christian man" leaving such a godly comment on a woman's sexual market value. 

@hollyfeller I've found the same about many men wanting respect but not being willing to give it. I've noticed many men think they're very intelligent and have these "aha gotcha" moments in their arguments when in reality they can't even address simple counterpoints. 

image.png

Ugh. Excuse my language, but fuck Kyle Smith, so hard. Having an abortion isn’t about being “expelled by the Alpha’s harem” or “50% reduction in SMV,” as if that means anything at all. It’s about a huge, painful, difficult, and sometimes deadly physical condition. It’s about the financial, physical,  mental, and emotional responsibility of having a human being entirely dependent on you for survival. It’s about potential and very real mental health conditions they pregnancy could cause or worsen. It’s about choosing to end the suffering of a fetus incompatible with life. It’s about being trapped in an abusive situation. It’s about not having a constant reminder of a horrific crime committed against you. It’s about those things and so much more. And to boil it down to “you’re not going to get laid by a complete asshole” and “you’ll be less attractive to men” is so patronizing and disgusting that I’m having trouble coming up with words to even describe it. 

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 9

• samurai_sarah locked this topic