IGNORED

Roger Stone

Howl

WTAF! ROGER STONE IS REFERENCING A CREW ARTICLE calling out JarVanka and Bannon's epic thievery. 

Shit's getting interesting, as one asshole turns on other assholes. 

What's the short-term strategy here? 

Stone is throwing JarVanka and Bannon under the bus -- does this indicate that JarVanka and Bannon are distancing from Trump, and Stone is trying to keep his Trump ties intact?  Scratching my head. 

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 10

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Stone is throwing JarVanka and Bannon under the bus -- does this indicate that JarVanka and Bannon are distancing from Trump, and Stone is trying to keep his Trump ties intact?  Scratching my head. 

Bannon's been having Mikey on his show pretty frequently lately, but Bannon honestly looks kinda bored when Lindell is breathlessly going on and on about Trump.

Like you, I'm not quite sure what all of it means just yet. :think:

• Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

but Bannon honestly looks kinda bored when Lindell is breathlessly going on and on about Trump.

Oh my, who wouldn't be? Lindell is an unhinged wing nut and blathering fool. 

Bannon is a fairly high IQ guy with an MA from Georgetown and an MBA from Harvard who worked as an investment banker for Goldman Sachs for a couple of years after his Navy stint and then went on to become an executive producer in Hollywood for many years before getting on the Trump gravy train. 

He's an utterly repellent, scabarous reich-wing parasite,  but I had NEVER pegged him as an outright thief. 

Skimming the Build the Wall donations -- that's big time scamming.  There's a Machiavellian element with Bannon; I suspect he's been thieving all along but has been just clever enough to escape detection.   Maybe he was emboldened knowing he had a guaranteed out with a Trump pardon.  But what leverage did he have over Trump to know he'd be pardoned?

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Cartmann99 said:

I literally snorted. "Town hall to save America." Yup, a town hall will 'save' America. Ayuh.

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I kinda hope he goes in, rips off his jacket and shirt, and shows them his brand new Trump tattoo that he added next to his Nixon tat.  And then proceeds to just spill allllll the beans.  But I think he'll take the 5th. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

On 12/17/2021 at 12:36 PM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

I kinda hope he goes in, rips off his jacket and shirt, and shows them his brand new Trump tattoo that he added next to his Nixon tat.  And then proceeds to just spill allllll the beans.  But I think he'll take the 5th. 

The tattoo of TFG is probably across his chest.

• Upvote 6

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2021 at 7:20 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

The tattoo of TFG is probably across his chest.

Au contraire mon ami!   This is under a spoiler for good reason and def not appropriate for work, unless your colleagues...well, if working from home with no children nearby...Might take a sec for the tweet to load.  

Spoiler

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Once again- careful what you suggest folks, because if it works, it can also work to unseat a legally elected Republican POTUS and seat a Democrat POTUS. The Dems invented the nuclear option only to have it used against Obama when he tried to seat Merrick Garland on SCOTUS and as much as I loathe Turtle McConnell, he was using a Dem creation to get his way. It’s the question I ask every Trumper who babbles some nonsense to me about “throwing out mail in ballots” or whatever the latest chaos theory entails- “Would you believe the same if it means unseating a Republican POTUS and seating a Democrat POTUS?” The best are the people who say it would never happen because only Dems cheat. “May I introduce you to a little scandal commonly known as ‘Watergate’?” 

• Upvote 7

• 1 month later...

Notice the difference in color between his face and his hands.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Hey I finally agree with Roger Stone about something!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Grifters gotta grift:

image.png.d3330d8b6e71486770c1c083c5a9973c.png

Promo code: Ya gotta be stoned to buy these. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...