IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 9: He still makes my dinner come back up

HerNameIsBuffy

I like Becky's hair in that wedding photo. 

My dad's hands usually look a bit like that, no matter how long he's spent scrubbing them. That said, he's been a mechanic for all his life (plus a farmer for a good part of it) and is one of those guys who has to be working on something at all times - he retired from working from other people, but is still busy most of spring and summer fixing lawnmowers and last winter restored a tractor. 

That may, however, contribute to Gary's spelling and grammar difficulties. My dad can't use a touch screen, due to the callouses and cracks on his hands! He uses a flip phone. I got him a pen with a stylus in case he has to use mom's iPhone.

I suspect Gary's just uneducated and ignorant, more than anything. Maybe he dug into the engine of the bus enough to dirty his hands and screw it up so it'll have to wait until spring to be fixed.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

I found a Gary action doll ?

8DB4F197-E7EA-4493-A31A-A6A40B23B28D.jpeg

Only we'd have to replace "chips" with "weens."

He looks far too neat, too, that doll. No unsightly ripped shirt. 

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I like Becky's hair in that wedding photo. 

My dad's hands usually look a bit like that, no matter how long he's spent scrubbing them. That said, he's been a mechanic for all his life (plus a farmer for a good part of it) and is one of those guys who has to be working on something at all times - he retired from working from other people, but is still busy most of spring and summer fixing lawnmowers and last winter restored a tractor. 

That may, however, contribute to Gary's spelling and grammar difficulties. My dad can't use a touch screen, due to the callouses and cracks on his hands! He uses a flip phone. I got him a pen with a stylus in case he has to use mom's iPhone.

I suspect Gary's just uneducated and ignorant, more than anything. Maybe he dug into the engine of the bus enough to dirty his hands and screw it up so it'll have to wait until spring to be fixed.

I think he's a dolt, but I try not to judge someone by what/how they write.  Mr. Briefly has dyslexia.  If I were to post a sample of his handwriting, most people would immediately say he was uneducated or stupid.  He's actually very intelligent, he has a degree in  Electronics Engineering and has quite a bit of work experience in various areas.  To talk to him, does get the occasional word wrong - which is also related to the dyslexia.  If he types something, he has learned to call me and run the spelling and grammar by me first.  Reading is not easy for him, it's actually very hard for him. When he went back to school to get his degree he was also working the night shift at a car rental place so I would read his books into a tape recorder and then he would listen to them as he worked.  Not that I could tell you what I read, it was not anything I was interested in! But that's what he had to do because of the learning disability he was born with.

Gary is probably more on the uneducated side of things, oar least that's what I get.  He's not smart but he's also uneducated.  He's a fool and a sex offender.  And I think he's disgusting.

1 hour ago, Briefly said:

I think he's a dolt, but I try not to judge someone by what/how they write.  Mr. Briefly has dyslexia.  If I were to post a sample of his handwriting, most people would immediately say he was uneducated or stupid.  He's actually very intelligent, he has a degree in  Electronics Engineering and has quite a bit of work experience in various areas.  To talk to him, does get the occasional word wrong - which is also related to the dyslexia.  If he types something, he has learned to call me and run the spelling and grammar by me first.  Reading is not easy for him, it's actually very hard for him. When he went back to school to get his degree he was also working the night shift at a car rental place so I would read his books into a tape recorder and then he would listen to them as he worked.  Not that I could tell you what I read, it was not anything I was interested in! But that's what he had to do because of the learning disability he was born with.

Gary is probably more on the uneducated side of things, oar least that's what I get.  He's not smart but he's also uneducated.  He's a fool and a sex offender.  And I think he's disgusting.

I agree with not judging someone with their spelling and writing.  Gary was extremely let down with his homeschooling.  Combine ignorance, a dismal education, low motivation and probably some low intellect and you get Gary.

I'd agree that spelling/reading difficulty doesn't necessarily indicate low intelligence. I know plenty of people who struggle due to various issues. I think Gary's problem is that he doesn't care that he's uneducated, he doesn't care that his writing is atrocious, and he doesn't want to do better. He calls himself a preacher without any qualifications whatsoever, and in his little world he probably considers himself a theologian equal to the best.

I think he's a dolt, but I try not to judge someone by what/how they write. 

I may have been a bit harsh - I also know a couple of people with dyslexia and the struggles they have with reading and writing, and to be honest, I hadn't considered that. On the other hand though, if you are putting your writing out into the public domain, and selling yourself as an authority on the written word of God, I don't feel quite so bad.

Totally 100% agree on this.

5 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

He looks far too neat, too, that doll. No unsightly ripped shirt. 

And he has shoes on.

Do we have to buy the hat, weens and recliner separately?

Or we can make our own -- here is a tutorial for dollhouse biscuits and sausage gravy!

6 hours ago, keepercjr said:

Combine ignorance, a dismal education, low motivation and probably some low intellect and you get Gary.

I might add arrogance to that list. 

I don't know how far back his know-it-all attitude goes, or whether it is based on true confidence or the bluff of the insecure. But, if he's been that way all his life, he may have brushed off the attempts of others to educate him, in English, life skills, morality or Christianity.

16 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

I may have been a bit harsh - I also know a couple of people with dyslexia and the struggles they have with reading and writing, and to be honest, I hadn't considered that. On the other hand though, if you are putting your writing out into the public domain, and selling yourself as an authority on the written word of God, I don't feel quite so bad.

I may be a bit harsh...but couldn't Gary have asked Becky to review his posts?  And if he hasn't known to bother, shouldn't she have offered?

24 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I may be a bit harsh...but couldn't Gary have asked Becky to review his posts?  And if he hasn't known to bother, shouldn't she have offered?

Based on his live videos and heck, his entire public life, the man seems extremely impulsive.  His Facebook posts all seem like random word vomits.

16 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

On the other hand though, if you are putting your writing out into the public domain, and selling yourself as an authority on the written word of God, I don't feel quite so bad.

Yes, this. 100% this. 

Maybe he has a learning disability. Maybe he's got low intelligence. We know he's undereducated. BUT... he's positioning himself as an authority, while at the same time his posts are so incoherent that he's actually changing the meaning of scripture. 

I don't expect everyone to be able to spell perfectly. But I do expect people who sell themselves as an authority on something to at least do a basic spell check or have someone who can spell look over their stuff! 

Spelling your OWN NAME incorrectly - on a PRINTED PRODUCT -  is beyond belief. It's not even a difficult name! I'm a decent speller, and even so I never, ever, ever send anything to print without somebody else looking it over.

As long as he's grifting instead of working, and claiming to be a preacher, I'm not going to feel bad about snarking on the Weenese. 

18 hours ago, thoughtful said:

And he has shoes on.

Do we have to buy the hat, weens and recliner separately?

Or we can make our own -- here is a tutorial for dollhouse biscuits and sausage gravy!

That's the cutest plate of sausage gravy and biscuits I've ever seen! But where's the ween tutorial?! It obviously needs weens!

But the gravy isn’t pink! The weens aren’t red!! That mini plate actually looks appetising!!!

5 hours ago, Dandruff said:

But he's a MAN, she's just a lowly woman after all!  I would not be surprised if that was his feeling, male = superior, female = babymaker/slave.

14 minutes ago, Briefly said:

But he's a MAN, she's just a lowly woman after all!  I would not be surprised if that was his feeling, male = superior, female = babymaker/slave.

If he's superior I don't want to know what inferior is.

OK Folks Bro Gary is preaching the flood

Spoiler

245BCD28-F699-4801-BD1D-3808BD67481D.jpeg.d38b747e499807d494df3562eb11491f.jpeg

But hello there is this, which they ignore

Spoiler

DA95002C-83A1-4BFE-A800-35E064B87502.jpeg.830e16a5b6c9a11e3798f48302fd2d14.jpeg

So what is that pink thing?  Cause it looks like a defrauding ween on my iPhone!!!!!

also Bro wants us to like him

E0549D31-FD03-4E32-9392-DF5E4E493F4B.jpeg.03535d2148323f58f23535c92072d430.jpeg

11 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

OK Folks Bro Gary is preaching the flood

Hide contents

245BCD28-F699-4801-BD1D-3808BD67481D.jpeg.d38b747e499807d494df3562eb11491f.jpeg

But hello there is this, which they ignore

Hide contents

DA95002C-83A1-4BFE-A800-35E064B87502.jpeg.830e16a5b6c9a11e3798f48302fd2d14.jpeg

So what is that pink thing?  Cause it looks like a defrauding ween on my iPhone!!!!!

also Bro wants us to like him

E0549D31-FD03-4E32-9392-DF5E4E493F4B.jpeg.03535d2148323f58f23535c92072d430.jpeg

Love that second meme! "Neglected to mention they all died..." Lol.

Also, I'm surprised that Gary knows Jesus wasn't actually born on Dec. 25th. Sadly, I've come to expect verrry little knowledge from him!

We live by faith

No, Gary, you don't.  You live by sponging off decent people, and it is pissing me off.

wonder who wrote that, because it sure as hell wasn't the g-man...becks or one of the sons probably

Here’s a picture of Bro’s motor home, I think this is what he calls a bus.  This pic is from this 2016.  This thing goes through many engines.

Spoiler

517EE9F5-D8EE-4141-9B90-3E9441B5FBB5.thumb.png.357fcc1f1e9e21e6ea3d9c6f166a3b78.png

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived