IGNORED

Josie and Kelton 3: Living in the White Evangelical Bubble

Coconut Flan

That photo is super awkward. They way he is squatting looks like he's about to hoist her up right there.

I would not be happy if this photo of me and hubs was shared nation wide (or if he did it in the first place in front of everyone!)

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Bazinga said:

I'm going to sound like a total perv right now, but the way he is slightly squatting down to kiss her, he looks like a dog ready to start humping her right then and there. I've got 2nd hand embarrassment for this picture. I get that the photographer caught this picture, but why would she publicly display it? I'm sure there were many other nice pictures of them kissing.

This is what inexperience and desperation look like. OMG I can touch her now. cue rabid dog look. People more relaxed and less desperate look more relaxed and experienced in their photos. Eg a soft open hand on her waist or butt, maybe a finger under the chin for a head tilt or her on her toes.  Aka their purity culture (and i have said this before, make for shit photos)

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

This is just so... awkward... and uncomfortable... I feel like maybe he was confused over where her back was or something, possibly because she was wearing pretty high heels and was much taller than she normally is... but that doesn’t really explain why he’s grabbing her instead of just placing his hand. It’s just a weird photo. 

Literally every other photo she shared that I saw was fine. This was the only one I saw that took me aback at all. I think she shared it because it was them kissing while they left the reception, but there were so many other photos of them kissing that it wasn’t really necessary to share this one.

I have to say, maybe the photographer was not all that shocked by this photo. We here on FJ are very clued in to the background of these people. Their purity culture, the hypocrisy etc. Maybe to her/him this was just a pic of two young and hot for each other kids. maybe her experience with young people their age is that they don't mind the "hotter" photos. This pic is not what I would want displayed, but some people might not mind it, and to speak possibly for their generation maybe some would love it.  

To her this maybe a normal pic, to us this is a shock.

Yesterday I flew from Miami to San Francisco. Across the aisle from me was a man who appeared to be in his 30s, with a young son . The woman they were with was seated many rows back, which pissed off this dude. He tried to get people to switch places and even appealed to the crew, without success (I made no eye contact). Anyhow, the woman came up for "visits" many times during the 5.5 hour flight, and each time this guy was groping her ass, so much so that since her backside was facing me, I was uncomfortable. WTH is wrong with people? 

45 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Yesterday I flew from Miami to San Francisco. Across the aisle from me was a man who appeared to be in his 30s, with a young son . The woman they were with was seated many rows back, which pissed off this dude. He tried to get people to switch places and even appealed to the crew, without success (I made no eye contact). Anyhow, the woman came up for "visits" many times during the 5.5 hour flight, and each time this guy was groping her ass, so much so that since her backside was facing me, I was uncomfortable. WTH is wrong with people? 

Great chances his son will grow up to be a gentleman isn't it?

My two year old nephew bit my ass on my wedding day. Climbed right up the train and bit. The priest was delighted by everything he did so all was well! He also stood front and center right in the middle of the aisle for most of the ceremony.

Bet Kelly won't be reposting that photo! Each to their own but for fundies, going from nothing to ass grabbing to.... ugh poor Josie. 

Yes the photo screams „immature“ but honestly I have seen many similar poses in weddings photos of young couples floating the net so I am not shocked. „Sexy“ wedding pics seem to be a trend. I don’t quite understand it but whatever floats your boat I guess. But I am 100% certain this is a staged pose and not a captured natural moment. Josie carries the Hipster/Insta/Pinterest look to a new level- Alyssa and Whitney’s development felt more natural to me. Probably because it happend over a longer time. Nevertheless Josie‘s take always falls a bit short. Now my hopes are on Carlin. Someone wrote a great and hilarious post about Carlin’s wedding- I hope all this will come true.

I normally wouldn't bat an eyelash at this but considering Kelton comes off as weirdly possessive.....ew.

Suggestions for next thread title: Josie and Kelton 4: Godly Ass Grabbing  or Josie and Kelton 4: You are are nowhere near her countenance, Kelton.

11 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Josie and Kelton 4: You are are nowhere near her countenance, Kelton.

This has my vote, hands down!

Godly ass grabbing is great! Gotta raise that ass right up to Jesus. 

I'm tempted to ask Kelton on IG what I should do if I'm a girl who wants to apprentice. He said guys only. Does my vagina stop me somehow?

5 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I'm tempted to ask Kelton on IG what I should do if I'm a girl who wants to apprentice. He said guys only. Does my vagina stop me somehow?

I also have questions.  What if a female was to actually apply to his company to do technical work?  Is that his father he was visiting toward the end of the video? 

There appeared to be no spelling errors in the corresponding text, which impresses me more than it should. 

He does have a couple people asking if his company doesn't employ women. 

I wonder if that watch company knows that they have someone promoting for them who is so patriarchal. 

On 11/29/2018 at 8:45 AM, formergothardite said:

I would be so embarrassed if a picture like this was shared with my family. I would have not been happy if my husband started groping me like that in front of family and friends. 

I find the picture very, very cringe worthy. It is much less a display of love for each other and more he is horny and can barely contain himself until they are in private and he can finally have sex. 

And here I would love if my boyfriend did something like that at our future wedding. He never would, because he absolutely hates PDA, but I love when he gets all grabby with me and I would love to have a picture of it to last forever all while I'm in a pretty dress and my make-up and hair is perfect.

Godly ass grabbing. Holy shit! I have seen this at Prom when no one is looking, but not so much at a wedding! Everyone knows what you're going to do later, you don't have to give them a sneak peek!

Why does Kelton sound like a smarmy ass in the video? It doesn’t make me want to call that company for my plumbing needs. 

Whoo! That is an, ummm, impressive ass grab for a wedding, any wedding, let alone a fundie wedding. 

2 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

Why does Kelton sound like a smarmy ass in the video? It doesn’t make me want to call that company for my plumbing needs. 

From what I've seen of him on the show, he's just being himself.  I suspect his company is trying to milk whatever recognition he has.

Ok, I finally saw the grabbing picture. No no no. A big no. It could be a tacky but funny picture if it was a mainstream wedding but it makes me sad and scared for Josie. While I know all fundies (girls, at least) marry virgin and are supposed to be ready for sex the wedding night, I think there may be different approaches regarding that night. I'm sure some of the young fundies we discuss respect their partner and are capable of taking things easy. I don't see Kelton respecting Josie. I don't want to be specific here, but I'm really afraid he is going to push her into *activities* she may not like and he's not going to handle well a negative.

I don't want to sound sexist. I think women have the same attraction for sex than men. But we are talking about fundies here, with their sexist background and brainwashing, and it's why I consider different views for young men and women regarding sex.

I like Chad and John and I think Brandon is akward but honest. Out of all Bates girls, Josie seems to be the less lucky. She seems sweet and smart and would probably be a succesful woman in a mainstream society. But she's going to face a hard reality, with an (apparently) agressive, self-centered, sexist and alt-right husband who looks her like a trophy. 

I’ve seen a hand on the butt at MANY weddings and not just between the bride and groom. A good girlfriend of mine has a professional pic of her parents in a similar position at her wedding. I usually find it funny. Sometimes I even find it sweet if it’s less grab and more a hand placement. I generally find it to be a sign of a happy, comfortable and intimate marriage.

I feel completely different in this case. I actually feel like I’m watching something really dirty. I can’t stop thinking about how embarrassed Josie must feel. Something tells me we are going to see a lot more of this type of behavior from Kelton going forward and Josie won’t have a say in it. 

1 hour ago, LegHumperBibleThumper said:

I can’t stop thinking about how embarrassed Josie must feel. Something tells me we are going to see a lot more of this type of behavior from Kelton going forward and Josie won’t have a say in it. 

This is the picture right after the ass grab.   She doesn't look very embarrassed to me.   In fact she looks pretty pleased with herself.  I think they both liked doing that right under her parents noses.  After all the insane “dating rules” they were subjected to they were probably like “ hey mom & dad, guess what we’re gonna do now? Anything we damn well please.” 

D133D3D4-027E-46C8-8EB6-0D998AECDBCD.jpeg

13 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

Why does Kelton sound like a smarmy ass in the video? I

Because that is pretty much who he is. I doubt he even thought that it might look bad for him to say plumbing jobs are only for men because he is so deep in a world where that is just accepted. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived