IGNORED

X Gay Greg and Dede have JOBS!

keepercjr

On 10/19/2018 at 1:49 PM, Dragonfly said:

I have I have come across them IRL. Dede is indeed working at universal, but she’s nobody’s manager. Xgreg is no longer at universal but working at a hotel downtown. 

Wow!  He did not last long as a “boat captain”.  Dede mentioned nothing of his change in employment on her facebook page.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/20/2018 at 8:53 PM, nelliebelle1197 said:

Why is there an active XGAYANDDEDE thread without @Peas n carrots and @treemom

Sorry, I’m having another eleventy month lung foal pregnancy.  I have yet to catch up on these two.  Is Dede still pregnant?  Is Greg still ex gay?  

If if these two have jobs, there is yet hope that some of the other grifters will get gainful employment as well.

On 10/25/2018 at 8:14 AM, treemom said:

Sorry, I’m having another eleventy month lung foal pregnancy.  I have yet to catch up on these two.  Is Dede still pregnant?  Is Greg still ex gay?  

If if these two have jobs, there is yet hope that some of the other grifters will get gainful employment as well.

Sadly, Dede is no longer pregnant. Sadly, Greg is still ex-gay.

I will be at Universals on 12/4. Where can I find DeDe? I will certainly ask for a photo. (for the benefit of FJ, of course)

PS...this might be my first post. I have lurked forever. 

1 hour ago, newsnarkname said:

I will be at Universals on 12/4. Where can I find DeDe? I will certainly ask for a photo. (for the benefit of FJ, of course)

PS...this might be my first post. I have lurked forever. 

https://www.freejinger.org/faq/8-guidelines/#elQuestion-114

Offsite Interactions

We have no desire to control our member's off-site interactions and/or behavior.  We do get to control the types of things that are talked about here, however.   Please do not post accounts of trolling a fundie's blog, driving by houses, going through their trash, etc.     Do what you want on your own time, but giving an audience to that kind of thing is not the place FJ wants to be.  Please be careful that you do not interact in such a way as to give the impression you are a representative of Free Jinger.

If you go to a public event, you are free to post your summary of that event or your interactions there.   If you do attend a public event, don't present yourself as a representative of FJ.

On 10/25/2018 at 5:14 AM, treemom said:

Well he still claims to be x gay but he did post this the other day

19936A82-8E5D-4206-8E53-972B3AA855D5.jpeg

5 hours ago, keepercjr said:

Well he still claims to be x gay but he did post this the other day

19936A82-8E5D-4206-8E53-972B3AA855D5.jpeg

I get the strong feeling that he is in fact not Ex-gay, as if there really is such a thing.  It's hard enough for LGBQT to exist in the non-fundy world, whether they are out or not.  It must be so much harder and sadder to be part of that world.  I wish that he felt able to accept himself and express who he really is.  No matter who he is.

On 11/8/2018 at 2:06 AM, 16strong said:

You guyyzzz!!!! Dede V.2.0 just showed up on Dr. Phil!

Wow. i have no idea what reaction to use to your post. 

• 4 weeks later...

So Xgay Greg has already changed jobs? It made me cackle seeing he was a boat captain...I’m sure he dreamed of being a sailor in his Best Gay At The Beach Days. Now working at a hotel, and trying to drive back his Xgay demons...hmmmm.........

And Dede is no longer a manager? I would not be one iota surprised if some of their employment issues are tied to proselytizing. Could you imagine getting on Jaws and hearing Xgay Greg start babbling in tongues? MmmmshamabalalalaMmmmmshambalalala. Or on E.T. hear Dede come on the loudspeaker singing Keep Your Clothes On? I seriously would wait in line for hours...though for most folks that would not be their cup of tea.

3 hours ago, Peas n carrots said:

And Dede is no longer a manager? I would not be one iota surprised if some of their employment issues are tied to proselytizing. Could you imagine getting on Jaws and hearing Xgay Greg start babbling in tongues? MmmmshamabalalalaMmmmmshambalalala. Or on E.T. hear Dede come on the loudspeaker singing Keep Your Clothes On? I seriously would wait in line for hours...though for most folks that would not be their cup of tea.

I think Dede is in whatever position she was already in... just called herself a manager.  The plus side is that she still seems to be gainfully employed and enjoying her job and coworkers.  

On another note, she has a smule account.  Never heard of it before but here ya go https://www.smule.com/DeAnnAlaine

Ps.  My avatar pic is of Dede

4 hours ago, keepercjr said:

Ps.  My avatar pic is of Dede

your dede and my becky look a bit alike :pb_lol:

Archived