IGNORED

X Gay Greg and Dede have JOBS!

keepercjr

I am Facebook friends with Dede (who goes by DeAnn Alaine) and she posted a few months ago that she was hired by Universal Studios in Orlando.  And now Greg (who goes by Gregory Allen) has been hired by Universal!  His job is a resort boat captain.  I think this is the first job he has had in many many years beside driving for Uber.  His parents posted that they are proud of him haha.

Dede seems to finally have decided that her son just might need to be a priority in her life.  She lives near him and spends time with him now.  Not something she could do when they were living in Washington or driving around Atlanta trying to protect it from natural disasters.

I wouldn’t visit Greg’s Facebook page if you want your blood pressure to be kept in check.  He is a huge Trump  supporter and let’s it be known multiple times per day.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

His job is a resort boat captain.

The Gilligan's Island theme song started up in my mind the second I read this.  ".....a three-hour tooooour!"

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
A tale of a fateful trip,
That started from this tropic port,
Aboard this tiny ship.

The mate was a mighty sailing man,
The skipper brave and sure.
Five passengers set sail that day,
For a three hour tour, a three hour tour.

and so on.....

Thank you for this update on Greg and Dede! 

21 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

I am Facebook friends with Dede (who goes by DeAnn Alaine) and she posted a few months ago that she was hired by Universal Studios in Orlando.

Please tell me this job involves a ukulele.  

17 minutes ago, JMarie said:

So very wrong

Hide contents

That was from her days as a wannabe comedian.

@Buzzard I wish it involved an uke!  Her bio says she is a “professional complaint receiver” whatever that is.

oh I see a comment from a post when she was hired that says she is front park operations manager for now and then ultimately entertainment show staff.

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

Well, they claim they only hire the "best of the best."

I always find those sorts of claims annoying.  If every other buyer has bought the best before you get to shop, then the best you can get is only the best of what's left.

2 hours ago, Buzzard said:

She DID manage to entertain the internet for eleventy months with her miracle pregnancy... does that count?

How did that even end again? It was weird even by the standards of the people we follow on here.

9 minutes ago, unsafetydancer said:

How did that even end again? It was weird even by the standards of the people we follow on here.

They just kind of vanished.  

3 minutes ago, unsafetydancer said:

@Buzzard did no one close to them ever think to question the unfeasibly long pregnancy? That's pretty odd.

All I can say is get yourself a costco sized bag of pop corn and start the thread at the beginning.  The saga of xgay greg is one of the best in FJ history.

Haha yeah, I think I skimmed a lot of it when I first joined. It got a bit too weird for me.

12 minutes ago, apple1 said:

Long time FJers, remind me, were these our not-a-job-type-persons?

The very ones. I joined FJ for these two idiots, stayed for the Mama D and the JRod. Nothing will ever top the 11 month pregnancy. 

Nothing.

I am just shocked! Shocked I tell you! They got jobs! Maybe there is hope for your printing missionary David!

Like @unsafetydancer, I have only skimmed these 2 because so much cringe. But I skimmed enough to know enough about them.

As for Universal Studios - I was not impressed at all when we went. The lines, too long, cost for fast passes, super expensive, vendors ran out of food (we had to go to 2 different vendors to feed our family lunch), we couldn't eat inside, had to eat outside in 40 degree weather (this coming from a Northern). Literally, my youngest and I rode 3 rides and my husband and older 2 only rode 2 rides in 6 hours (I don't count the train between the 2 parks as a ride, we rode that also). It was so crowded that at one point we had to go single file through the crowd and we went on an "off day" according to their calendar (FL schools were in session). I plan never to return to Universal.

You know Greg has a monogrammed shirt that says "Job-Type Person". 

I was ridiculously excited to see this topic, too. It's been so long! How has Atlanta survived? 

Can't believe it, those two got jobs!  I remember all the cray cray in the X-gay threads but these two seemed to  "disappear" for the last few years.   Wonder what prompted them to finally realize that maybe it's best to work rather than to rely on grift.  Guess we will never know.  But hey, there's hope for David R. then.

@quiversR4hunting, Mr. No and I go to Florida often and people are shocked that we don't bother with going to Universal, or Disney for that matter.   Both of us have been to Disney and once was enough for us, but we heard too many negatives such as what you posted about Universal.  Not a good deal for the money spent.    

22 hours ago, unsafetydancer said:

It didn't. She's still pregnant.

1 hour ago, PopRox said:

I thought XGay said that she miscarried because people didn't have enough faith (in them) or something?

That's what I recall.

I recall that they showed up in the PNW around Christmas time and ex-Gay Greg was wearing a red v-neck sweater and singing in a choir. 

On 9/18/2018 at 1:06 PM, unsafetydancer said:

Yeah, IIRC, the miracle pregnancy kind of died off.  DeDe mentioned it less and less and eventually didn't mention it at all.  She and X-Gay also refused to respond when asked about it, the questions were simply deleted until one day DeDe posted something in a kind of internet tantrum.  She said that God took back the babies because people didn't believe enough.  It was all a test and mankind failed.  Belief in the Lord was required to make this pergnancy come to fruition, and there wasn't enough belief (and grifted money) to sustain it.  

Maybe the babies were some sort of Tinkerbell knockoffs.  We needed to provide enough attention, belief, and (in this case) tangible proof of our faith.  We failed, and God revoked the gift that he was entrusting to X-Gay Greg and DeDe.  We unbelievers should be ashamed of ourselves.

@quiversR4hunting I agree with you about Universal. I love Disney and usually don’t go to the other attractions in the area, but the Harry Potter section got me over to Universal. Unfortunately, it was the week between Christmas and New Year’s of the year that it opened, and it was a fucking nightmare. Maybe I’ll go back off-peak sometime.

Archived