IGNORED

X Gay Greg and Dede have JOBS!

keepercjr

19 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

@quiversR4hunting I agree with you about Universal. I love Disney and usually don’t go to the other attractions in the area, but the Harry Potter section got me over to Universal. Unfortunately, it was the week between Christmas and New Year’s of the year that it opened, and it was a fucking nightmare. Maybe I’ll go back off-peak sometime.

Universal has not learned how to manage traffic flow like Disney. 2 different times there were "street" shows going on at Universal and it cut off the flow of people wanting to get to the next attraction. They really need to take lessons from Disney. We were at Disney the day before Universal and they give you 3 (free) fast passes, once you use those passes, you get 3 more (free). Also did you know that Disney is built on tunnels? Beneath Disney World is a system of corridors (called utilidors) so the workers can get to and fro and the garbage and the food deliveries, etc. Here is more info about it: https://www.themeparktourist.com/features/20140414/17536/15-things-are-hidden-underground-disneys-magic-kingdom

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few things will compare to the a FJ member taking over XGay Greg's radio show. That makes me chuckle thinking about it. 

13 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Few things will compare to the a FJ member taking over XGay Greg's radio show. That makes me chuckle thinking about it. 

Was that Erma Gerd?

23 minutes ago, Howl said:

Was that Erma Gerd?

It was indeed!

I am a huge Disney fan—we make the trek to WDW every year. I’ve never been to Universal. Harry Potter is intriguing, but I haven’t given in yet.

That being said, I do not want EGG piloting any boat I’m on...

Erma Gerd's confession and audio file:

I just finished downloading the file so I could listen to it again. :pb_lol:

On 9/19/2018 at 2:24 PM, nokidsmom said:

Wonder what prompted them to finally realize that maybe it's best to work rather than to rely on grift.

My guess is after the eleventy month non-pregnancy they had a lot of problems grifting enough to survive on.  Also, when one of your avenues of grift is social media and you go dark it further limits your income stream.   I'm guessing they like to eat, so eventually had to break down and get jobs.

The same thing would happen to the Rods if people ever woke up and stopped subsidizing their liefstyle.

• 2 weeks later...

Xgay and Dede are back. I miss those two...the Rods are entertaining but the child endangerment value was much higher. Plus there wasn’t the repressed super queen aspect and original ukulele tune factor either.

The pregnancy ended with a whimper - essentially it got to the point where there were too many questions and it appeared even Greg’s parents were skeptical (who provided his and Dede’s room and keep). Greg claimed it was a Tinkerbell pregnancy - not enough people believed so the baby disappeared.

I’m glad so many folks have enjoyed my avatar over the years. It is the perfect self portrait of Greg in his “I Used To Be Gay But JESUS Set Me Free” blazer and a derpy expression. As long as I’m alive he will never live 2013 down.

aaf90e739dd5f624921fe9b550a1d93d.png

I do occasionally keep up with Greg. He is of course a Trump super fan. However all his Facebook posts are super boring. I’m very very disappointed - I loved the stories from his days as the Best Gay At The Beach ™.

I just don’t understand the “drinking is a sin” point of view. Jesus turned water into wine!!!!!

I get “don’t drink so much you get drunk.” I get discouraging attending certain parties or places where others are drinking to excess. But “no alcohol at all for any Christian as a moral principle” is just dang weird.

I've been wondering about them lately! I hunted a bit and gave up after umpteen pages of "wtf are these people " posts lol

Thanks! ?

I think of it along the same lines of  "Bible says marriage is between one man and one woman" when the good book is rife with characters who practiced epic polygamy.   I don't think there is any truly specific (rather than implied) reference to monogamy or even when monogamy became the norm in Jesus' lifetime or after. 

48 minutes ago, Howl said:

I think of it along the same lines of  "Bible says marriage is between one man and one woman" when the good book is rife with characters who practiced epic polygamy.   I don't think there is any truly specific (rather than implied) reference to monogamy or even when monogamy became the norm in Jesus' lifetime or after. 

There's actually not a single verse in the Bible that says that.

Thank you for this update! I'm a Disney girl myself, but if I ever drop some cash on Universal, seeing one of them would be the highlight, I'm sure.  

On 10/1/2018 at 9:15 AM, Howl said:

when the good book is rife with characters who practiced epic polygamy.   

We recently covered David and Bathsheba in church, and after reading it (and trying to find G rated slides to accompany the sermon LOL), I said to the Pastor, "I don't understand why in tarnation she EVEN married him! And what the heck was she doing taking a bath on the roof?!"  Pastor told me, in those days, people in power had many, many wives... and I think he got it at that moment that I am questioning a lot of things.

I am sure there are many more Biblical examples of polygamy....

Our fundies conveniently ignore major Bible stories that cover topics they shun.

16 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Our fundies conveniently ignore major Bible stories that cover topics they shun.

Like when the Bates panicked and changed their daughter’s name from Michal to Michael because they realized the Biblical Michal was a bit too much of a feminist figure for their liking. 

Okay okay ... Fair warning to all who are entering the XGay Greg & Dede rabbit hole:

1. Pee early. Pee often. (Depends are encouraged.)

2. Keep asthma inhaler at the ready. 

3. Probably best not to be under the influence of libations or medications or insomnia-induced goofiness. Or so I've heard. 

Disclaimer: they were the second full-tilt family of wackos I was introduced to on FJ. My brain was just flat ready for the insanity & lunacy coupled with the crack writing wits of FJ. (I've never since laughed as hard as I did that late, late night.)

I raise a glass to Sis Erma Gerd.

4 hours ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Disclaimer: they were the second full-tilt family of wackos I was introduced to on FJ.

Who were the first?!

The Duggars were first. (Long story- I was about to encounter them IRL & was quite uneasy. I went digging & found FJ.)

...don't remember how I made the turn to Greg & Dede next, but oh boy ....

Then the Rodrigues bunch was third.

• 2 weeks later...

I have I have come across them IRL. Dede is indeed working at universal, but she’s nobody’s manager. Xgreg is no longer at universal but working at a hotel downtown. 

On 9/30/2018 at 2:12 PM, formergothardite said:

Jesus turned water into grape juice! The KJV says so! ?

I think the KJV does actually say wine.  You might be being sarcastic, I can't tell, so please accept my apology if it sounds like I'm griping at you!"

My daughter was told in Sunday School once by another kid that the Bible meant sour grape juice when it said wine.  Of course, this particular girl was of the "Bible is literal down to the punctuation" which would make the Bible wrong if it said wine but meant sour grape juice!!

Archived