IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 8: F is for Felony and No Longer Funny

VaSportsMom

This is the only reference I could find on Google for “tract or treat”(most of the other links were about UTIs).

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, smittykins said:

This is the only reference I could find on Google for “tract or treat”(most of the other links were about UTIs).

My kids have definitely gotten tracts in their Halloween candy haul.  We just tossed them.

16 minutes ago, smittykins said:

Don't make me choke on my coffee!

On 10/28/2018 at 9:03 AM, Flossie said:

How do you build a house from a recliner?

Silly me, you have your children that are even less educated than you do it.  On a flatbed because: 1) You don't own any property, 2)Yyou can avoid paying local taxes on it, 3) You can avoid things like building permits, 4) You don't have to have it inspected and declared fit for occupancy, and 5) You can move it when you've worn out your welcome and need to move on to the next town.

I would love to see Bro G-Haw build himself a tiny house. I imagine it would look something like this.

image.png.61c113675ce7dead15dd7487ce3a846c.png

18 hours ago, PumaLover said:

@keepercjr I'm so sorry for your loss. That is awful and has to be so hard because it was so sudden. Although it's n ever easy, even when you've prepared yourself for it. I've had good luck with my girl all these years but I know something is going to come up one of these days. She's a big dog and she's 15/16. Big dogs just don't live that long. 

In happier news, I was glad to see Bro Gary ranting about HELL-oween today. (Happy Halloween to all--it's my favorite holiday and I'm sad that it's over!) I am on my husband's laptop and can't for the life of me figure out how to take a screen shot. I even looked it up. I was so spoiled by my Mac! I had to take pics on my iPhone and email them to myself. Anyway here are some great Halloween posts from today.

Tract or Treat--is that really a thing? Please tell me it's not a thing. Also I think the word Jim was going for was Wiccan, not Wicken.

Reveal hidden contents

no candy but we gots Jesus!!!IMG_4086.JPG.6c0a404208842f21d41b6f1bed28e9bd.JPGIMG_4087.JPG.1c0f4318127b68c819d6a79f4187ae9b.JPGIMG_4088.JPG.1c7c52a1439de983a2413300fe68959a.JPG

IMG_4085.JPG

Yeah, and you can't find the proof of any of this garbage anywhere!  I see this or versions of it, every year.  It never ends.  It gets recycled every year.

Not that I have any right now, but if I took my kids trick or treating and someone gave them tracts I’d be so annoyed. It’s sneaky and underhanded. Thankfully it’s not really a thing in the UK (tract giving, people do do trick or treating). 

19 hours ago, keepercjr said:

on another note, GID bless! (Of all the words to misspell haha)

This made me laugh so hard. I've been thinking about it all day!

And just in case we weren't sure where he stood on politics, I present this gem. I told my husband to friend Bro Gary since they share the same view on Trump. :argumentative:

votered.jpg

Freedom for your family... hahaha bullshit. Try saying that to black people, Hispanics, Muslims... I could go on. 

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

Freedom for your family... hahaha bullshit. Try saying that to black people, Hispanics, Muslims... I could go on. 

OMG, Fango, your profile pic!  Amazeballs!  My piggies were zoom zooming all around the kitchen.  I just put them to bed.

1 hour ago, pook said:

OMG, Fango, your profile pic!  Amazeballs!  My piggies were zoom zooming all around the kitchen.  I just put them to bed.

I know I’ve said this before but I will always love your avatar. That piggie face is adorable ?

So much to learn.

I suggest he start with spelling and grammar.  King James English may be archaic and flowery, but it's more intelligible than Gary's SOTDRT English.

I'm thinking Bro's school didn't even have a dining table. Maybe an RV campsite picnic table. With splinters.

Ok folks, he went live again.... but before I give you my version, here is this: "Ok folks wondering how many went on visition today. It wasn't Helloween. Some can only go or pass a tract out on Helloween. How many will be at Church tomorrow with knowing no can give away. Wondering how many Church will close there doors because they just don't think it isn't important. The Church is worldly and world is getting Churchy. "

"Visition."

Nostrils flaring and telling the kids to hush.

He is red all the way. Haymun.

MAGA

Vote red.

MAGA

Trump lets them knock on doors. Haymun.

Vote red.  Make it real.

Care about your kids, your jobs, Trump is just cleaning up Obama.

It's cut out twice now and that all I have... and I think that is enough for one night, anyway.

He was blathering something and said he wanted to be more "pacific". Get your vallets in so they can count the vallets Tuesday. Trump is who GIVES him free speech, who LETS him hand out "tracks", who LETS him go to church. If you're a Democrat, don't vote. The world is ending soon. Vote red! Red is the color of Jesus' blood. He keeps saying to vote Trump. Does he really not realize that Trump is not running for anything?

He's so uneducated, so dense and so ignorant, I don't see how he knows to breathe in and out. 

Thank you for the recaps! I have spotty internet where I am right now and couldn't watch it. Doesn't sound like I missed much.

@griffin I laughed when you said does he really not understand that Trump isn't running? LOL!!! It's not a presidential election! It makes me sad that people like this are voting.

i managed to capture this lovely screenshot at the very beginning of the video.

IMG_4136.PNG

Gary has just recorded a short, screamy video about bein' saved, goin' to church and NOT CALLIN' HIM AGIN!  Gary is riled up, someone called him a little while ago and told him to quit making videos but, if he still does it, how he should set up the camera.  Good preachin' even if he does say so hisself.  HAYMAYIN!!  

OK, who called him?? ?

On 9/27/2018 at 2:31 AM, SuperNova said:

The man is a puddle.

Legit burst out laughing, complete with snort.

how incredibly well put, madam

On 11/1/2018 at 8:13 PM, mango_fandango said:

Yeah, what he means is freedom for white cis men.

My white cis father is a Dumpster supporter, too. (Lololol, that was autocorrect, but I am leaving it!)

11 hours ago, Carol said:

OK, who called him?? ?

As odd as I find this man, I would never encourage poking the bear.  Let's hope it was not an FJer who called.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived