IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 8: F is for Felony and No Longer Funny

VaSportsMom

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Becky looks like she's trying to imitate that picture of Marilyn Monroe.  And failing really really really (really) badly.  Bro G also is not sexpot of the year here.  The LOOK AT MY TEETH.  SEE MY TEETH. grimace is not a good look for him.

And @keepercjr, I think you're right - it looks like he's emptied a skip into the back of his truck.  Do you think he's going to try to build a house from it?

4 hours ago, Spinosaurus said:

Do you think he's going to try to build a house from it?

How do you build a house from a recliner?

Silly me, you have your children that are even less educated than you do it.  On a flatbed because: 1) You don't own any property, 2)Yyou can avoid paying local taxes on it, 3) You can avoid things like building permits, 4) You don't have to have it inspected and declared fit for occupancy, and 5) You can move it when you've worn out your welcome and need to move on to the next town.

7 hours ago, Spinosaurus said:

Becky looks like she's trying to imitate that picture of Marilyn Monroe.

I'm thinking maybe it's a "have to go the bathroom really bad and am holding it in" look.  The puckered lips remind me of something.

Ok, folks, 

Spoiler

His facebook looks exactly the same to me, but that may be because we’re fb friends. I don’t actively engage the crazy, but I couldn’t resist a little fundie eco-tourism. :embarrassed:

Gary has shown us a closeup of his face.

I call this, Potato With Beard and Black Hat.

1514651207_ScreenShot2018-10-28at1_11_37PM.png.b59ea29838219a4a13a7b5f52b0eb53c.png

He and Rebecca have bin out a' door knockin' for Jesus and worked up an appetite.  Christ in a convertible, if I looked out my front door and saw that I'd call the police and blow an airhorn to scare him off.

9 hours ago, Flossie said:

How do you build a house from a recliner?

Silly me, you have your children that are even less educated than you do it.  On a flatbed because: 1) You don't own any property, 2)Yyou can avoid paying local taxes on it, 3) You can avoid things like building permits, 4) You don't have to have it inspected and declared fit for occupancy, and 5) You can move it when you've worn out your welcome and need to move on to the next town.

I think he just changed all his previous posts to friends only. It the new ones are public for whatever reason

Yeah, I've noticed that things have disappeared too. He's done it before.

OK folks, this is why certain FJers have taken screenshots to remember for all eternity. I'm kicking myself for not screenshotting more. My iMac* is dead but I'm glad for the shots I've taken. I'm still newish to FJ but understand the importance of showing these harmful fundies for what they are.

***don't care about the iMac but am currently crying about my dog. She's 15/16ish. She is struggling sometimes but other days she's perfectly fine. I know dogs can't live forever but it's not fair.  Her back legs give out sometimes but then there are times that runs like she's a pup again. Tonight I thought I was close to losing her. But then she came over and cuddled next to me and everything is fine. 

Sorry, this has nothing to do with anything, except that I probably love and care for my dog more than fundies do for their kids. She's free to worship whatever deities she pleases.

Aw, PumaPup. Much love to you both.

Bro will return to us. I don’t think he can afford to stay quiet.

@PumaLover, I understand about your feeling for your dog.  They are family.  They are also better than humanity and I am firmly convinced that we as a species do not deserve them!  Cry all you need to, no judgement here!  Just love.

@PumaLover we just had to put our 15 year old chihuahua down on Friday.  She has been in good health but started having seizures last Tuesday night.  They were awful.  She would scream through the duration, around 5 min each.  We took her to the vet on Thursday and tried phenobarbital but Friday morning she had one at 4 am and again at 5:30 am (that made 6 seizures since tues night) and my husband and daughter took her to the emergency vet at 6 am to be put down.  I was worried she would have another before our vet opened at 7:30.  The vet said that seizures in an old dog is usually  the result of a slow growing brain tumor.  It was so sad and so sudden.  She was such a good loyal dog.  Friendly and chill. I had hoped we could buy a few months with the med and CBD oil (I started her on that as soon as I realized that what was going on was seizures) but no such luck.  

I hope you get lots more time with your fur baby.

@keepercjr I'm so sorry for your loss. That is awful and has to be so hard because it was so sudden. Although it's n ever easy, even when you've prepared yourself for it. I've had good luck with my girl all these years but I know something is going to come up one of these days. She's a big dog and she's 15/16. Big dogs just don't live that long. 

In happier news, I was glad to see Bro Gary ranting about HELL-oween today. (Happy Halloween to all--it's my favorite holiday and I'm sad that it's over!) I am on my husband's laptop and can't for the life of me figure out how to take a screen shot. I even looked it up. I was so spoiled by my Mac! I had to take pics on my iPhone and email them to myself. Anyway here are some great Halloween posts from today.

Tract or Treat--is that really a thing? Please tell me it's not a thing. Also I think the word Jim was going for was Wiccan, not Wicken.

Spoiler

no candy but we gots Jesus!!!IMG_4086.JPG.6c0a404208842f21d41b6f1bed28e9bd.JPGIMG_4087.JPG.1c0f4318127b68c819d6a79f4187ae9b.JPGIMG_4088.JPG.1c7c52a1439de983a2413300fe68959a.JPG

IMG_4085.JPG

Wow I did t realize the trick or treating we have been doing with my kids every year was leading them Down the path of human sacrifices.  Sometimes I just can’t believe that people actually believe this stuff.

@PumaLover I thought we had at least another year with our girl considering she was happy and healthy.  She ate, slept,  played once in a while with one of our other dogs (only for a minute till she remembered that she was old), and just seemed to have a nice quality of life.  She didn’t have arthritis and her faculties seemed to be mostly intact.  She did start having occasional accidents in the house as if she forgot to go all day and didn’t remember she had a dog door but that was it.  Easy enough to fix as we just made sure to take her out in the am and pm.  Her sister lives with my sister in law and is very much in the throes of dementia.  I was always grateful that my dog was still “there”.

on another note, GID bless! (Of all the words to misspell haha)

7E042D26-E1F4-4F33-B892-955BA5E1EC5A.jpeg

6 hours ago, PumaLover said:

Happy Halloween to all--it's my favorite holiday and I'm sad that it's over!)

Same here!  I bet the "no candy, just Jesus" sign would work year round to keep solicitors and such away.  And who doesn't do a human sacrifice or two as a follow-up to Halloween?  That's just tradition.  GID (gastro-intestinal delights) bless, y'all!   

Can someone translate "notost" for me? I haven't learned to speak Gary yet. 

But that's notost are interested in.

3 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

Same here!  I bet the "no candy, just Jesus" sign would work year round to keep solicitors and such away.  And who doesn't do a human sacrifice or two as a follow-up to Halloween?  That's just tradition.  GID (gastro-intestinal delights) bless, y'all!   

I love Halloween! Not only did I take my kids trick-or-treating, I did a Samhain tarot reading for myself and lit a candle. However, I completely forgot to add in the human sacrifice. Oh well, there's always next year :my_biggrin:

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Can someone translate "notost" for me? I haven't learned to speak Gary yet. 

Could he have been pecking at his phone so fast he forgot a few spaces and letters and meant "That's not what most are interested in"?

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived