IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 8: F is for Felony and No Longer Funny

VaSportsMom

17 hours ago, Snarkylark said:

I know we’ve speculated about it but what proof do we have that he did anything or what it was? Was he charged, did he plead? Was it really him? I don’t remember all the details of the original revelation about him but he does have kids that live with him. Of course I don’t know the laws on that and each state is different. Not that I’m saying I don’t believe it, I just don’t remember there being specific or verifiable information. Sorry if I’m rambling. It’s late. Lol

I was the one who discovered his record.  This is him.  All the information matches including his birthday:

https://www.rapsheets.org/northcarolina/doc-prisoner/HAWKINS_WILLIAM/0174434

He DOES have kids who live with him.  He has 3 kids from his first marriage and his 2 sons still live with him.  Becky  has 4 kids from her previous marriage and at one point all 7 children lived with them.  Becky's ex got custody of her minor kids (Thank goodness!), the oldest child chose to live with their dad several years ago,  and Gary's oldest (I think she is 19) is not with them anymore.  I think she is living with his parents or her one of his family members.  There doesn't seem to be a relationship with their mother though the oldest child is facebook friends with her.  I do wonder what happened that she left all her kids to Gary but we don't know what kind of struggles she faced or what he was like in their relationship.  I do know she was a lot younger than him and they had their fist kid while she was still a teen.  I can't imagine the hell that it must have been to be married to Gary (or how Becky rationalizes losing her kids for him).

So the only kids they have with them now are Gary's 2 sons.  I think they supported themselves for a while on child support paid by Becky's ex (a nurse) but now he has all the kids and the cash flow dried up. 

*edit: here is the description of North Carolina's "Indecent liberties with a child"

"A person is guilty of taking indecent liberties with children if, being 16 years of age or more and at least five years older than the child in question, he willfully commits or attempts to commit any lewd or lascivious act upon or with the body or any part or member of the body of any child of either sex under the age of 16 years.

A person is guilty of taking indecent liberties with children if, being 16 years of age or more and at least five years older than the child in question, he willfully takes or attempts to take any immoral, improper, or indecent liberties with any child of either sex under the age of 16 years for the purpose of arousing or gratifying sexual desire."

He was 18 when this happened so the child in question was at most 13 years old.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@keepercjr, my disgust reaction is aimed at Gary and the offense against a child, not at you!  I'm not always sure that my reactions are going to be taken correctly.

As far as Gary, I'm beyond disgusted.  But that is the strongest reaction choice that worked.

37 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

@keepercjr well that’s disturbing. I don’t know about how reliable that site is. Does N.C. have a version of CCAP? 

Here is the same info from the state of NC

https://webapps.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0174434&searchLastName=Hawkins&searchFirstName=William&searchGender=M&searchRace=1&listurl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

12 hours ago, Snarkylark said:

Could this be similar to what Josh Duggar did to his sisters? Sick f***

Who knows.  Someone in NC could go look up the case info at a courthouse I believe but other than pulling his case we will never know.

not to defend him but I believe a few pages back someone found that the ‘at least 5 years younger’ part was added after Bro G did whatever he did.  Its still in the same category of crime, but the person could have been older then 13.

Well that singing was bad. The instruments sound nice at least. What was with the "Not for sale or trade" sign on the pulpit?

Why does ghaw have to sing with them? I think he didn't use to...they were bad enough without him, but with him...its truly torture...

I lasted thirty seconds. I've heard GOOD hillbilly singing. This ain't it. It's all about being in tune and in harmony.

Holy Sainted Mother of Green Beans, what the hell was THAT??? If that was my church service, I would have had to quietly excuse myself to go have a good laugh outside.  WHAT THE HELL???

On 10/9/2018 at 4:49 PM, Briefly said:

The Baptist Church doesn't prohibit divorced pastors from holding the office, but they can't remarry if they want to continue as pastors.  I'm not sure about any churches, though.

Until his ex-wife dies, he's committing adultery. What God hath joined together let no man put asunder and blah blah blah.

That video was so bad.  I mean really bad.  I too would have to walk out and smoke a joint, which, by the way, I have done on more than one occasion. 

Here is a video of him preaching at that missions conference in Texas.  It was way too long, way too many self amens, way too much shouting and he was wiping sweat off his brow and upper lip a lot.  At least it wasn’t all about being “borned again”.  I took lots of screen grabs and out them under the spoiler tagimageproxy.php?img=&key=eb941d1cec36b5e7

Spoiler

imageproxy.php?img=&key=eb941d1cec36b5e7A4A956D6-E80F-4ED0-B328-4686A1300253.thumb.png.42309008d5ea84422ec32bd4275e9eab.png5454B570-4D3E-4021-8119-565D54FDB4F9.thumb.png.b7cf76f6c31cebf8cdd1aef7020dd5d0.png4F3E287E-FCB0-4377-9515-1554BB148AB1.thumb.png.d2e49ea4b9adbbde7e8a1eed79e1bb16.png8E1D821F-BCDC-424D-A82C-23D26E99BEE5.thumb.png.7e57368545584d721ec93678de568355.pngB0B534D1-7D66-40E8-8393-D10465265F8A.thumb.png.02246ed7ee863922d51557026279eb8c.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=eb941d1cec36b5e7imageproxy.php?img=&key=eb941d1cec36b5e7D7960A11-DACA-4D8F-AB6D-1627A7232743.thumb.png.f4c2486e2d32f5c31bb0501546b10f73.png9DEEB249-83DF-46BC-8FC7-C144B1779D70.thumb.png.872538f60b5640c022473d6bdbf25f0b.pngDCD5A082-01E5-46E9-9E19-A5C597B1F67E.thumb.png.7fe86869fd94ab8a2dfbe65be17fc4c4.pngD72FA1D4-21F0-453B-ACE9-1F059B8F8074.thumb.png.f33531af1c86f997002a0d195db82656.pngD857BF47-201F-4D0D-9435-AE588763F4AD.thumb.png.9d59dc127b3afa6fec511767b1e10a98.png713AE71E-AC0C-478D-9F7F-E6D38ECB8D08.thumb.png.3a86b54e150b4a0d3b7010c9c9a2ada3.pngAE666AFF-8FB3-4009-A2C4-35CDECD483C4.thumb.png.e451d6f7d6d019a39f23355512b92b36.png

And here is another video of “singing” and his nearly 17 year old son giving a testimony:

I try not to be judgmental about spelling mistakes or grammar being used incorrectly.  But I'll make an exception in his case.  Not for Sale Nor Trade?  Shouldn't it be Not for Sale OR Trade?  The reason that this bothers me so much is that he was in a church,  preaching to people.  There are times when it really matters, any time a person is instructing or lecturing are two examples.  Preaching is another one.

Those still images of Bro Gary make him look more like he might be singing and gesturing “I’m a Little Teapot” than delivering GOOD PREACHIN, HAYMAYUN! 

Mind you, watching Gary do a pre-school recital dance would probably be more enjoyable...and more at Gary’s level. My niece is quickly approaching Gary in terms of eloquence, and she’s still working through toddler speech. 

16 hours ago, Briefly said:

I try not to be judgmental about spelling mistakes or grammar being used incorrectly.  But I'll make an exception in his case.  Not for Sale Nor Trade?  Shouldn't it be Not for Sale OR Trade?  The reason that this bothers me so much is that he was in a church,  preaching to people.  There are times when it really matters, any time a person is instructing or lecturing are two examples.  Preaching is another one.

I think it should read "Neither for Sale Nor Trade."

And I wondered whether the sign referred to Gary or the lectern-like thing.  Not that I would want to buy or trade for either of them. 

OK folks, there is breaking news from Hawkins Family Ministries. Pumalover here to bring all the latest information to the fine members of FJ. I will be with you shortly!

OK folks, we're about 30 seconds in and we've got a praise the lord, hallaluyer, glory to God.*** If you only want to read the breaking news scroll down to the asterisks.

I'm a little sad that he's either standing or sitting in some non-reclining chair. They were somewhere in Texas and then went to somewhere that they disagree on the name of. It's the place they have the Kent meeting. They'll be in Texas throughout October. Must be nice to have others pay for you to travel.

People are dying every day. The lord is soon coming. More about people dying. I can't really understand what he's saying. Something about passing out tracts, talking to people about Jesus. They don't have to go to hell. Heaven is better than hell. If you're not borned again you're not going to hell. And if you're saved, make sure you're doing everything you can do for Jesus.

(We're like 3 minutes in and I'm not sure what the breaking news is.) We need people to be servants. Sometimes he's guilty of feeling he's better than other people. Sometimes he doesn't serve his family and instead he serves the church and other people. We're all guilty of a lot of things. (I'm currently guilty of partaking in the devil's cocktail, yum). His wife told him something the other day but he's not going to say what it was or who it was. LOL well okay then. He's gonna tell us, Gary is going to answer before God. I can't really understand what he's saying. We better be prepared.

There was a preacher who died two weeks ago. He only met him once or twiced (not a typo). He died unexpectedly. He believed he was saved. The same weekend people died and went to hell. He talked to someone in Enis Texas, then he pronounces Enis a different way, LOL. (Not sure how to properly spell it). He asked this guy if he knew where he was going and this person said he wasn't sure. Gary got concerned for him.

Some people brought visitors and some of the visitors came for a second service. We may go to bed tonight and not wake up. The lord is soon coming. He isn't planning on dying but he could. I have no idea what he's saying now. Basically just are you saved, are you ready. (This is breaking news we've heard about 400 times now). 

My daughter is watching Family Guy and it's way more entertaining. Stewie is driving the family's Prius, LOL. My daughter is going to learn to drive on our Prius. 

Gary is still going on about being saved and lost. He's yelling about something now. 

***Hold on, the breaking news is–The Lord is Coming Soon. This is like 10 or 11 minutes in. Are you ready? 

Thanksgiving is coming up. (Oh hell no, Halloween is coming soon!!!!! That's what I'm excited about!) Who's not going to be at the Thanksgiving table who was there last year? Same thing about Christmas. One church he was with for awhile lost 9 people in a month. The video is all garbled. Prepare to meet thy god. He's yelling and the video is all messed up. He wants to meet some of his friends on Facebook, and see them in heaven. The end. I took a funny screenshot too that I'll try and post.

IMG_3768.JPG

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived