IGNORED

Bates 25: Moving The Kids Out of the House

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

You missed Carlin's honeymoon baby haha.

Carlin isn't in my babymaking spreadsheet since we don't know her wedding date yet. But I think Dec 29th or Jan 5th is likely, in which case a March announcement would be possible but still very early. If I had to guess I would predict a Carlin announcement in May or June. 

But who knows, Carlin and Evan like attention so much they might announce very early. 

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

Carlin isn't in my babymaking spreadsheet since we don't know her wedding date yet. But I think Dec 29th or Jan 5th is likely, in which case a March announcement would be possible but still very early. If I had to guess I would predict a Carlin announcement in May or June. 

But who knows, Carlin and Evan like attention so much they might announce very early. 

By that same token, long engagement and then NFP means they'll be talked about even more. "Why aren't they pregnant yet?!" I'm in the camp that it'll be May 25th, because of the IG.

Katie eats so much ice cream

editing to mention: I don’t think it’s wrong to eat ice cream and she’s a teen she should be enjoying her life but like...it so much ice cream lol

Lawson said that there will be a fb live on The Bates Family’s page later today. I don’t think they’ll announce anything major. They’ll mostly talk about Lawson’s career imo. but maybe they’ll answer some questions like CarlVan’s wedding date? 

On the FB live: Lawson and Carlin had the camera turned sideways. Josie was there, in a dress.

Carlin was wondering if everyone was seeing her "good angles"

in two weeks Lawson is going to Mississippi for ...

They got the giggles and had to reset. 

Coming back: Lawson is performing Nov 30 in Meridian, Mississippi and they are giving away two VIP tickets to people who comment on the video. Carlin will be there "if I can talk my fiance into coming" She's going to Evan's for Thanksgiving and they do Black Friday shopping all out. She mentioned Evan 5 times in 5 minutes.

Kaci was there too.

The next season is coming back (season 8 ) the first week of January. 

Carlin said that Katie (who was filming) has the boys lined up. And that the older boys, "who are so old" will probably be in very fast relationships once they happen. 

Carlin is getting married in...Spring!

Carlin and Lawson sing Silent Night. They sound like...fine. Like those people that help carry the tune in church. Nothing deserving a concert. 

4 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

Oh wow so they are having a longer engagement then! 

Mayb

So I don't know what happened to the other half of my post, but I was going to say maybe it will be on Carlin's birthday.

21 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:

So I don't know what happened to the other half of my post, but I was going to say maybe it will be on Carlin's birthday.

Carlin’s birthday is on a Thursday so I don’t think so. I’m still leaning on May 25th because of the private account but at the same time it’s hard to believe they’ll wait that long

10 hours ago, neurogirl said:

On the FB live: Lawson and Carlin had the camera turned sideways. Josie was there, in a dress.

Carlin was wondering if everyone was seeing her "good angles"

in two weeks Lawson is going to Mississippi for ...

They got the giggles and had to reset. 

Coming back: Lawson is performing Nov 30 in Meridian, Mississippi and they are giving away two VIP tickets to people who comment on the video. Carlin will be there "if I can talk my fiance into coming" She's going to Evan's for Thanksgiving and they do Black Friday shopping all out. She mentioned Evan 5 times in 5 minutes.

Kaci was there too.

The next season is coming back (season 8 ) the first week of January. 

Carlin said that Katie (who was filming) has the boys lined up. And that the older boys, "who are so old" will probably be in very fast relationships once they happen. 

Carlin is getting married in...Spring!

Carlin and Lawson sing Silent Night. They sound like...fine. Like those people that help carry the tune in church. Nothing deserving a concert. 

So we can officially cross off all the guesses for earlier then spring weddings (including mine!) on the predictions thread then. :pb_lol:

I do think the longer than average engagement will be a very good thing for CarVan. She can finish school without worrying about morning sickness (like Tori experienced) or other pregnancy symptoms and Evan can get more of his education complete or finish entirely before adding in the pressures of a family. Longer engagements can also mean more time to pay and save for the wedding you want - so that could mean they’ll be in a better place financially after they get married (though that’s obviously not guaranteed.) 

So yeah. I’m going to say this was a very smart decision by whoever made it when speaking specifically about CarVan. 

Do we think longer engagements will ever become a thing amongst fundies? Because so many start courting at young ages, I can see it happening. 

On 11/17/2018 at 9:07 PM, habert said:

editing to mention: I don’t think it’s wrong to eat ice cream and she’s a teen she should be enjoying her life but like...it so much ice cream lol

I wonder if she does what a lot of Instagram types do, which is pose with unhealthy food, take like three bites, and then not eat it. 

Also I will be very let down if Caravan's wedding isn't the most extra fundie wedding ever. I want her to swan down the aisle in a Just "Modest" Enough princess dress. I want Evan to preen and pose at the altar the whole time and have his groomsmen dress like "security" guards and probably be armed. I want every single Pinterest cliche present. I want the officiant to talk at length about the state of Gil's genitals. I want several mentions of the fact that Evan's 26-year-old sister is an eligible virgin. I want Lawson to turn the entire thing into a beefcake photoshoot for himself and write a "special song" just for the happy couple that sounds vaguely sexual. I want a separate cake for God-Emperor Donald Trump alongside the naked ganache drip freak-shake Pinterest vomit cake. I want JRod to show up in an honest-to-god wedding dress and practically throw Nurie at Lawson (while also high-key hitting on Lawson herself) like the weirdest reimagining of The Glass Menagerie ever. 

21 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I wonder if she does what a lot of Instagram types do, which is pose with unhealthy food, take like three bites, and then not eat it. 

Also I will be very let down if Caravan's wedding isn't the most extra fundie wedding ever. I want her to swan down the aisle in a Just "Modest" Enough princess dress. I want Evan to preen and pose at the altar the whole time and have his groomsmen dress like "security" guards and probably be armed. I want every single Pinterest cliche present. I want the officiant to talk at length about the state of Gil's genitals. I want several mentions of the fact that Evan's 26-year-old sister is an eligible virgin. I want Lawson to turn the entire thing into a beefcake photoshoot for himself and write a "special song" just for the happy couple that sounds vaguely sexual. I want a separate cake for God-Emperor Donald Trump alongside the naked ganache drip freak-shake Pinterest vomit cake. I want JRod to show up in an honest-to-god wedding dress and practically throw Nurie at Lawson (while also high-key hitting on Lawson herself) like the weirdest reimagining of The Glass Menagerie ever. 

And I will pay for a live feed of this. 

On 11/20/2018 at 5:02 PM, nastyhobbitses said:

You win the internet for me today. Thank you. 

On 11/20/2018 at 1:02 AM, nastyhobbitses said:

I want her to swan down the aisle in a Just "Modest" Enough princess dress.

I want her to do a Gwen Shamblin style wedding that is insane and over the top. 

Sadly I think the Rod family is banned from Bates weddings but I would adore seeing Jill show up with her kids dressed in all white, parading them down the aisle at the last moment to sit on the front row. Lawson trying to hide from Jill who would be dragging along simpering Nurie would be a sight to behold. 

But if it is a Gwen type wedding I'll be happy. Carlin needs fireworks, confetti and ever pinterest idea ever. 

17 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

And I will pay for a live feed of this. 

Lord me too. And it they don't drive off in a horse and carriage, I will eat my hat.  

The bridal party "girls weekend" will be epic enough. 

I wonder how extra the honeymoon will be. UP doesn't seem as prone to TLC's "let's send these people to countries/situations where they will make complete asses of themselves!" episode staging, but oh lordy do I hope Caravan can duckface all over the world. 

I am dying. Beefcake photoshoot!

Please never ever stop being you@nastyhobbitses

On 11/17/2018 at 4:07 PM, habert said:

The Richardson’s (7 farmgirls) eat WAY more ice cream than Katie. And they are all thin. 

On 11/21/2018 at 9:35 PM, HereticHick said:

Lord me too. And it they don't drive off in a horse and carriage, I will eat my hat.  

The bridal party "girls weekend" will be epic enough. 

Actually, I think we haven't seen a carriage ride in any of the Bates or Duggar weddings, have we?

Off to google...

Well, Ben and Jessa had a carriage as "getaway vehicle". Still, doesn't seem to be very common among the fundies I "follow" for snark purposes.

So I want Carlin to appear in something like this:

cinderella-carriage-carol-ailles-canvas-

I think there was a carriage ride in Erin & Chad's engagement proposalpalooza.

I'm going to predict now that Carlin wears a bridal tiara.

Possible honeymoon predictions: Dominican Republic; Costa Rica; Cozumel.

54 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

Is that Abby Paine? At the beginning of the video I can hear Nathan ask Abby if she's ready to go riding 

Its a bit blurry but she does look like Abby Paine, and we know she spends a lot ot time at the Bates to help with the kids. She is too old for Trace i think, maybe she could be courting Nathan but to be honest i think they just consider her family at this point.

3 hours ago, Calypso said:

Trace showing off to a mystery girl

(From his Instagram story)

Screenshot_20181124-112731_Instagram.jpg

He looks like he's rehearsing to audition for a Bay City Rollers cover band.

if they performed on horseback 

Abby has been around the family for a long while so I would be surprised if something took this long to blossom between them. 

It’s kind of weird how it works in Fundieland. When two fundies are constantly around one another and nothing happens for a year or more (and they are both legal adults), then you know nothing will come of it. Like Jana’s BFF Laura that’s basically living with the Duggars. If she never caught JD’s eye in the first six months, then you knew nothing would come of it. But it could happen if a guy is waiting for the girl to turn 18. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived