IGNORED

Dillards 64: Now with Multi-Level Marketing!

Georgiana

So, if Dwreck *does* monitor this site (or Pickles or Reddit), I wonder how long it will be until he goes whining to his advisor/all his professors that there's a "mole" in one (or more) of his classes and his every move is being posted online?

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But what can this source really tell us ? what color is shirts are? That jill was outside the classroom? 

that ofjill cried 

yes I want to know all of it and more 

If he said natural, at least that would make sense. "Look at this big word that I learned. Nevermind that it doesn't fit my sentence!" Just sounds pompous.

I’m wondering how Derdork will handle having a professor who is a woman or a woman as his superior.  That won’t do no sir no how. 

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

I’m wondering how Derdork will handle having a professor who is a woman or a woman as his superior.  That won’t do no sir no how. 

He'd whine about how he's being persecuted. 

Well, I called it.  It is happening. 

Let's hope this person in his class can shed some light on the amazing legal bounty that OfJill is just waiting to share with the world.

2 hours ago, RainbowSky said:

If he said natural, at least that would make sense. "Look at this big word that I learned. Nevermind that it doesn't fit my sentence!" Just sounds pompous.

Just like JRod! And Farrah Abraham! Throwing big words that she doesn’t understand into sentences to sound smart.

19 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

He has almost certainly had female professors before. I'm curious though how much his beliefs have changed since then.

I think his beliefs have pretty much stayed the same. He was probably a smug little dickwad

Was Rodma the one who sent Emily of “under $1,000 per month” infamy the organic crib mattress, or am I confusing her with someone else?

Bookmarking that Reddit page! Maybe he blend in and not go on any crazy rants while in class but you never know. All it takes is for the right topic to come up at the right time.

I sat next to a guy in a philosopy class that seemed normal, then one day we were having a class discussion and he went into this horrible tirade. What was great about it was the professor let him talk and then calmly chewed him out so bad the guy never came back to class, and this was well into the semester, no refunds and at best an incomplete as a grade.

The weidness continues. 

I hate to be internet diagnosing but it seems more like something was bothering Sam that was causing him to blink a lot, possibly what he was eating since he had his hands in his eyes. What I can say for sure is that he was not flirting with Jill.

While it will be great to get more intel on Derick‘s behaviour at college is no one weirded out by the thought of classmates posting about you on the internet? I mean that is like me posting about my colleagues without their consent all while not making sure to keep them anonymous. Just having an public social media appearance can not justify to disregard the right of privacy of those people.

And I always wonder how those people get confirmed as a real source? I mean has someone gone with them to class and checked their ID‘s to make sure their are really attending the same classes as him? It is so easy to fake things online I would feel better to know exactly how this was confirmed and who confirmed it.

All this aside: I am very curious what and how much interesting intel we will get by this person (even though I will take it with a grain of salt) because I have no problems living with double standards (in regards to what I have written above).

3 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

And I always wonder how those people get confirmed as a real source? I mean has someone gone with them to class and checked their ID‘s to make sure their are really attending the same classes as him? It is so easy to fake things online I would feel better to know exactly how this was confirmed and who confirmed it.

In this case, I would think it would be easy to confirm. All students' university-provided email addresses were published on the law school's website. The "mole" could have received an email with a specific code or word from the Reddit moderator (or whatever Reddit calls them), which s/he then relayed back to the mod. 

7811e09b4ebb84de91bb58f594d08f80.png&key=2edf4be94f534db9825326b018eae818c5f052c679082390ee951da32e73ea60

Is jill so sheltered she doesnt know what flirting is??

Eta: wtf is pikachu doing on a tractor [emoji23]
I live near duggarland and most people here wouldn't bat an eye about describing babies/toddlers as flirtatious. "He's such a little flirt!" it's generally taken as a positive, like "he's so affectionate!"
It's something I never thought of as being weird until Jill made a blog post title about it.... Nobody does that, Jill.
She really just can't discern when social norms require some flexibility. What's ok in casual conversations with your church friends doesn't always read well on the internet...

11 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

He has almost certainly had female professors before. I'm curious though how much his beliefs have changed since then.

yes he has. But now it's a whole new kettle of fish because he is "Famous" 

Perhaps the whistleblower will be a professor - that would even more amusing 

When my niece and nephews were little and would give me that kind of look I would say they were flirting with me.  I also say it about my cats when they've give me eyes of love 'cause they want to be fed.  I don't think it's a weird thing to say at all, but now you guys have me wondering if I'm actually fundy.

13 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I was thinking IF he makes it through and passes the bar exam, what if he comes up before a female judge, black judge, or some other "not like Dwreck" looking judge, and loses his case? How's he going to take that?

I don’t think Derick will have a problem with a female professor or judge. He crosses me as a big talker online but likely non-confrontational in person. I doubt he would say anything he has said online about Jazz in person to her or her parents. He is likely someone who would be stumbling over his words if given the opportunity to spews his opinions to someone with the opposite view. Internet courage is a real thing. He may also be an ass but my guess is he knows how to behave in a professional setting. 

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived