IGNORED

LAF's gone global

flojo

I've noticed that the Newest three articles on ladies against feminism pertain to NZ, Australia and Canada. They've also been recently talking about Sweden.

I wonder if this reflects a more international readership (I'm originally from NZ, and I know a number of Gothardites/ QF etc, so maybe)?

The infection is spreading. This makes me very sad.

I imagine Ladies against Feminism would go down especially well in Sweden..... :lol:

Lmao yes :lol: Both my female and male friends here are feminists. Just saying.

The slightly chauvinistic fundamentalist obsession with the white English-speaking world, perhaps? Certainly the Botkins are on record as attempting to take over New Zealand, and Ken Ham was originally from Australia...

The Canada story is mentioned on Generation Cedar as well and she calls Canada relatively civilized. How nice of her! :lol:

Wow seriously :lol: . Relatively civilized in comparison to...?

Aw, come on! When I was in Charlottetown, PEI, motorists would stop for me if it just LOOKED AS IF I were thinking about crossing the street! I think Canadians should be hired to travel the world giving politeness lessons!

Well, one place springs to mind ;-)

Aw, come on! When I was in Charlottetown, PEI, motorists would stop for me if it just LOOKED AS IF I were thinking about crossing the street! I think Canadians should be hired to travel the world giving politeness lessons!

I know! I like Canadians. I even love two Canadians. Tegan and Sara Quin. <3 I think I survived my adolescence thanks to their music.

Wherever she lives, I guess? :D

I don't know - she writes a lot of crazy in her blog, and that was by no means the worst, so I really wasn't sure what she meant!

The Canada story is mentioned on Generation Cedar as well and she calls Canada relatively civilized. How nice of her! :lol:

I'm Canadian and very proud of it!

I guess I can be relatively civilized and say to Kelly what my Great Granny taught me to say to women like her - Siss on you, pister, you're not so mucken fuch.

I guess I can be relatively civilized and say to Kelly what my Great Granny taught me to say to women like her - Siss on you, pister, you're not so mucken fuch.

:clap:

Archived