IGNORED

DIVORCED! Mike Pearl's daughter, Shoshanna Pearl Easling, gets legally married

hoipolloi

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

This is my guess. She was vague-booking on IG 2-3 weeks ago, asking for prayer & talking about an upcoming trial in which dark forces might prevail. I now think this must have been about the time the divorce decree was finalized. 

Re: 3 years. That sounds about right and sheʻs been telling everyone they've been split for 3 years. They had their youngest child in spring 2020 and James was nowhere to be seen on her socials by the end of that year. This IG comment was, uh, interesting:

Legaldivorcesarecomplicated.thumb.png.a9c4a0012fdfddd0987d7e8c1d2e61b5.png

And, yes, dollars to donuts thereʻs another man around. Probably why BFF Lauren is living with her so as to deflect gossip.

BFF Lauren seems like a live in servant. Poor girl. And yes, I’m sure she has a man. I bet he’s heinous. As in just like her father. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

So many questions about New Man. Like, how much time did he serve for Jan 6? Does he rock climb? Is his previous divorce legit or merely spiritual?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

BFF Lauren seems like a live in servant. Poor girl. And yes, I’m sure she has a man. I bet he’s heinous. As in just like her father. 

It feels like Lauren is there not only as servant/babysitter girl, but also for Shoshanna's amusement and an emotional crutch. The way Shoshanna films Lauren laughing, or talking with an accent, or imitating a chicken....just feels like exploitation. And I sense so much codependency from Lauren when they film conversations together. I feel sad for her. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, TrueRebel1 said:

It feels like Lauren is there not only as servant/babysitter girl, but also for Shoshanna's amusement and an emotional crutch.

From Shoshannaʻs descriptions, Lauren is currently a servant and seems to have come into Shoshannaʻs household as an indentured servant:

LaurensIndenture.thumb.png.6b83ca8013686d451d839b26798296ce.png

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

3 hours ago, neuroticcat said:

"relinquished her to be my helper"

What a nightmare for a seventeen year old young woman. 

Just imagine if Jill had sent Nurie or Kaylee and then they went through a divorce. Jill would have flipped the fuck out. When she sent them to Mike and Debi, Shoshanna was still with James. 

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, neuroticcat said:

"relinquished her to be my helper"

What a nightmare for a seventeen year old young woman. 

Depends on what her home life was like as a SAHD!  Can't imagine how it's possible to be surplus to requirements in a patriarchal home, though, but perhaps there is status to working with a Pearl offspring and a salary is involved, so the parents let her go. 

• Upvote 1

There's no mention Lauren receives a salary, merely Shoshanna's comment that the parents "relinquished her to be my helper."  I don't believe Lauren is paid anything except room and board.

Obviously there's no time limit on how long helper was for.  It's been 14 years and Lauren is still helping.  It appears she has no life of her own, just an adjunct to Shoshanna.

• Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

It's been 14 years and Lauren is still helping.

Good golly, I missed the 14-years part.  She's 31 now. 

I did reread Shoshanna's post. It said that Lauren moved from Kentucky to Tennessee and started working at Bulk Herb Store, rather than specifically as a mother's helper, and seems to be more of an all around professional assistant now rather than nanny and housemaid (although she's done those things). 

She could very well be married now with kids of her own. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Howl said:

Good golly, I missed the 14-years part.  She's 31 now. 

I did reread Shoshanna's post. It said that Lauren moved from Kentucky to Tennessee and started working at Bulk Herb Store, rather than specifically as a mother's helper, and seems to be more of an all around professional assistant now rather than nanny and housemaid (although she's done those things). 

She could very well be married now with kids of her own. 

Just imagine living your life by the whims of a Pearl. Poor girl. I would be livid if I were her mother. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

There's no mention Lauren receives a salary, merely Shoshanna's comment that the parents "relinquished her to be my helper."  I don't believe Lauren is paid anything except room and board.

Obviously there's no time limit on how long helper was for.  It's been 14 years and Lauren is still helping.  It appears she has no life of her own, just an adjunct to Shoshanna.

A little sleuthing indicates that Lauren was in a serious relationship, or possibly briefly married, a few years ago to a military man. It appears she ended it shortly before Shoshanna and James seperated. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

"Graciously relinquished her"??? Who the fuck not only writes this but is praising her indentured servant like this FOURTEEN YEARS after this first happened?!!! WTF?!!!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, TrueRebel1 said:

A little sleuthing indicates that Lauren was in a serious relationship, or possibly briefly married, a few years ago to a military man. It appears she ended it shortly before Shoshanna and James seperated. 

This sounds correct! I now remember a wedding Shoshanna talked about a few years ago. I do think she was married. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

This does not sound good. Shoshanna posted this on facebook on Dec. 12;  radio silence since then (edited for brevity):  "I hit 105° fevers this week. It was a bizarre sickness. For this girl (me) that does not sweat… It felt like I was swimming in my bed for three days. My body decided it was gonna burn it out and sweat it out. It has been so incredibly painful...It’s like, sickness might take me down, but I’m going to fight like a grizzly bear and kill it in the process. So… My week was rough. That’s a mild way of saying it. My body still hurts all over… I am still not better."

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

24 minutes ago, Howl said:

This does not sound good. Shoshanna posted this on facebook on Dec. 12;  radio silence since then (edited for brevity):  "I hit 105° fevers this week. It was a bizarre sickness. For this girl (me) that does not sweat… It felt like I was swimming in my bed for three days. My body decided it was gonna burn it out and sweat it out. It has been so incredibly painful...It’s like, sickness might take me down, but I’m going to fight like a grizzly bear and kill it in the process. So… My week was rough. That’s a mild way of saying it. My body still hurts all over… I am still not better."

Oh she has posted on her stories since then and she’s better. But yeah she was sick. 

• Upvote 1

She mentioned that she was taking antibiotics for this illness so I guess that Plexus doesn't cure everything.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

Anybody wondering about friend "Eric" who's building stairs in her house? It's the same guy she and Lauren visited out of state last month, which Shoshanna called "a beautiful and divine meeting, connecting and staying with Eric and his people." Fb says he's recently married (2022), but I haven't seen a woman in the stories she shared then or now. Today he looks up and says "I love your facial expressions" and then she serenades on the piano with a soulful attitude. 

3 minutes ago, TrueRebel1 said:

Anybody wondering about friend "Eric" who's building stairs in her house? It's the same guy she and Lauren visited out of state last month, which Shoshanna called "a beautiful and divine meeting, connecting and staying with Eric and his people." Fb says he's recently married (2022), but I haven't seen a woman in the stories she shared then or now. Today he looks up and says "I love your facial expressions" and then she serenades on the piano with a soulful attitude. 

Ok, I partly answered my own curiousity about the situation. I found an obituary for Eric's wife; she passed away in June 2022. 🤷‍♀️

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, TrueRebel1 said:

Anybody wondering about friend "Eric" who's building stairs in her house? It's the same guy she and Lauren visited out of state last month, which Shoshanna called "a beautiful and divine meeting, connecting and staying with Eric and his people."

Perhaps Eric is auditioning to be Manly Husband™️ #2.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

It definitely sounds like Eric is auditioning. She will probably get married in the next year or so and the Mike and Debi can pretend like they’ve always been married. Just like they do with Gabe and Elizabeth (second wife). 

• I Agree 2

I think Mike and Debi (okay, Mike) accepted Gabe's new wife because she produced children. How old is Shoshanna? Isn't she a bit long in the tooth for more kids?

14 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I think Mike and Debi (okay, Mike) accepted Gabe's new wife because she produced children. How old is Shoshanna? Isn't she a bit long in the tooth for more kids?

Yeah, seems like marriage is always acceptable to fundies like them if procreation is the reason. 

Shoshanna turned 40 this September. She's had some health issues over the years, but if that didn't hinder her I could see her having another baby or two. Her youngest is only 3.5 yrs. 

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic