IGNORED

DIVORCED! Mike Pearl's daughter, Shoshanna Pearl Easling, gets legally married

hoipolloi

Shoshanna Pearl is wearing YOGA PANTS. 

Yes, the poster was aggressive and rambling, but she had clear points. In condensed form, she accused Shoshanna of being a raging hypocrite. Shoshanna could have just responded, "It's private, I want to protect my children, no further discussion" instead of going on a full-out counter attack. Not a good look for a social media influencer, but yes, her humpers will support that. 

The photo:  Oldest son at the wheel, who is probably learning how to be a headship.  I doubt Shoshanna's daughters are going to be submissive and meek, though.  Probably more like "the patriarch/headship is first, but I'm 2nd in command, hear me roar." 

I also suspect that Michael Pearl is the de facto headship for Shoshanna as a single mom.  And Micheal Pearl, watching the marriages of two of his five children implode, has not changed his beliefs one iota. 

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Howl said:

Shoshanna Pearl is wearing YOGA PANTS. 

Yes, the poster was aggressive and rambling, but she had clear points. In condensed form, she accused Shoshanna of being a raging hypocrite. Shoshanna could have just responded, "It's private, I want to protect my children, no further discussion" instead of going on a full-out counter attack. Not a good look for a social media influencer, but yes, her humpers will support that. 

The photo:  Oldest son at the wheel, who is probably learning how to be a headship.  I doubt Shoshanna's daughters are going to be submissive and meek, though.  Probably more like "the patriarch/headship is first, but I'm 2nd in command, hear me roar." 

I also suspect that Michael Pearl is the de facto headship for Shoshanna as a single mom.  And Micheal Pearl, watching the marriages of two of his five children implode, has not changed his beliefs one iota. 

I’m sure Mike and Debi blame the exes 100%. It’s never the fault of their children. They raised perfect humans because they know everything about raising children. 

Interesting thing I noticed: I don’t think her oldest ever seems to visit her ex husband. James Easling posts pics of himself and kids doing fun things together on SM. But it’s always the 3 youngest. Jeremiah is only 17. So he’s still underage. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been turned against his father and chooses not to visit him. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Interesting thing I noticed: I don’t think her oldest ever seems to visit her ex husband...I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been turned against his father and chooses not to visit him.

I'm more interested than I should be about why, exactly, James and Shoshanna got divorced. 

Michael Pearl is arrogant and judgmental, and he spends a fair amount of time with Shoshanna and the kids.  Michael Pearl would not concern himself in the least about family estrangement. 

The oldest son may also be closer to his mom and feel he needs to support her and hanging with his dad would feel like a form of betrayal; that can happen in any family, though. Also, for whatever reason, the son may have requested that James not share photos of him on social media

I just checked James' Insta account.  He's been reading a book titled Attached: The new science of adult attachment and how it can help you find - and keep - love

His comment: "I’ve been listening through a book about attachment styles that goes far deeper that our cultural understanding of Codependency vs interdependency. When you look at it from a biblical perspective of marriage, or the body of Christ, it sheds tremendous light into the truth and science of how God created us to function.

'The dependency paradox: the more effectively dependent people are on one another, the more independent and daring they become!'

I thought you all might find it fascinating.

Sounds like he's in the personal growth phase of post divorce.  As far as I can tell, it's a secular book written by secular psychologists. Also the kind of books that psychotherapists encourage their clients to read. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

54 minutes ago, Howl said:

I'm more interested than I should be about why, exactly, James and Shoshanna got divorced. 

Michael Pearl is arrogant and judgmental, and he spends a fair amount of time with Shoshanna and the kids.  Michael Pearl would not concern himself in the least about family estrangement. 

The oldest son may also be closer to his mom and feel he needs to support her and hanging with his dad would feel like a form of betrayal; that can happen in any family, though. Also, for whatever reason, the son may have requested that James not share photos of him on social media

I just checked James' Insta account.  He's been reading a book titled Attached: The new science of adult attachment and how it can help you find - and keep - love

His comment: "I’ve been listening through a book about attachment styles that goes far deeper that our cultural understanding of Codependency vs interdependency. When you look at it from a biblical perspective of marriage, or the body of Christ, it sheds tremendous light into the truth and science of how God created us to function.

'The dependency paradox: the more effectively dependent people are on one another, the more independent and daring they become!'

I thought you all might find it fascinating.

Sounds like he's in the personal growth phase of post divorce.  As far as I can tell, it's a secular book written by secular psychologists. Also the kind of books that psychotherapists encourage their clients to read. 

Shoshanna posts a lot about Jeremiah. She posts way more than most 17 year old boys would be ok with in my opinion. So it wouldn’t make sense if he didn’t want James to post family pictures with him in it with his siblings. I’m guessing he’s just not visiting James by choice.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Howl said:

Missed this exchange -- looks like itʻs all been deleted, of course.

What made my  jaw drop was Shoshanna bragging about bringing her gun to the funeral in case she got a chance to kill her uncle's assailants. What.the.actual.fuck?

Planningtoshootupafamilyfuneral.thumb.png.8093eeca9551e52cc4362d9c372562fc.png

Michael & Debi Pearl have raised a bunch of seriously damaged kids. 

If I were James, I would be asking Family Court about a custodial parent who brags about dispensing vigilante justice. 

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 5

I wonder how many of their 5 kids and many grandkids attend this each year. I bet it’s not as many as we think. Shoshanna didn’t post about attending. So she must have skipped it. I wonder if no one went this year since Mike’s brother was murdered. 

D5610C4C-DCAB-4327-96FA-E3F70F27DA95.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Shosho is showing us how to carry a gun while still looking girlie:

🙄  Hope she doesn't shoot herself or a child if she tries to take out a criminal.

• Upvote 9

I'm very sorry to Stephen Pearl was murdered. Is there a way to move this out of the archived posts? It seems like this is a topic that should be bumped.

As for Shoshanna, Romans 12:19: "Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord."

Here's an article about the murder (link) It looks like they don't have strong leads/suspects. I hope for everyone's sake the killer/killers are found. 

Her dependency on Jeremiah is —somewhere between creepy, concerning, words I can’t think of —.  Almost as if he’s her emotional support, instead of her son.   I had to stop reading her posts because her focus on his help was just too much for me.  Even more than fundies depend on the oldest girls, but even more emotionally.

I may let myself read her post about the documentary.  Im sure they’ll be one and im sure I’ll not have the desire to read her strange way of writing so I’ll just roll my eyes now and say its a bunch of baloney.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, KWLand said:

Her dependency on Jeremiah is —somewhere between creepy, concerning, words I can’t think of —.  Almost as if he’s her emotional support, instead of her son.   I had to stop reading her posts because her focus on his help was just too much for me.  Even more than fundies depend on the oldest girls, but even more emotionally.

I may let myself read her post about the documentary.  Im sure they’ll be one and im sure I’ll not have the desire to read her strange way of writing so I’ll just roll my eyes now and say its a bunch of baloney.  

Once Jeremiah decides to leave the nest, Penelope will be her mother’s new crutch.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, noseybutt said:

Super weird boundaries (lack thereof) in that family and especially male/female.

When you push the idea that men rule families just based on their genitals means  that when there’s a divorce, everything is turned on it’s head. Shoshanna must now be the leader and headship of her home. Which she must think is wrong based on her upbringing. Therefore she must rely on her father and teen son to be the leaders of her home. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

When you push the idea that men rule families just based on their genitals means  that when there’s a divorce, everything is turned on it’s head. Shoshanna must now be the leader and headship of her home. Which she must think is wrong based on her upbringing. Therefore she must rely on her father and teen son to be the leaders of her home. 

For sure.

Her dad had an over-involved role in her life prior to marriage and it makes sense that he would after. The way that she seems to enjoy that over-involvement feels off. 

Same with her son. This is beyond: so proud of my son who’s becoming a man. And more like: he’s becoming a man for me.

She seems to want project how capable she is with her business and child rearing. But emotionally? Not so much. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, noseybutt said:

For sure.

Her dad had an over-involved role in her life prior to marriage and it makes sense that he would after. The way that she seems to enjoy that over-involvement feels off. 

Same with her son. This is beyond: so proud of my son who’s becoming a man. And more like: he’s becoming a man for me.

She seems to want project how capable she is with her business and child rearing. But emotionally? Not so much. 

I once dated a guy whose mother was married many times. She always needed a husband. She only had one son and in between marriages, she relied on him as her stand in husband. It was enmeshment. It was a horrible dynamic that drove me away.  

• Upvote 3

On 6/2/2023 at 6:29 AM, KWLand said:

It's emotional incest. My partner has a mom who had many abusive partners in her life, including his dad. He was the oldest son and she would rely on him a lot. She didn't do it on purpose or consciously. She was never taught self-esteem and believing in herself. She's a sweetheart but has unhealthy boundaries, thankfully my partner is not a mommy's boy at all, he's very independent from her.

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Shoshanna says Jeremiah is dating a girl named Ashlynn. 

She also went on their road trip with them. 

• Upvote 2

Shoshanna is on FB, pontificating about Jeremiah dating but pesky readers keep asking her inappropriate questions:

Inappropriatequestionsfrompeskyreaders.thumb.png.14e79e3339acb89f47fcc7ba902e1ae7.png

It is interesting to read through the comments since many of her leghumpers reject courting & approve of dating.

• Upvote 1

On 5/12/2023 at 11:50 AM, Howl said:

And Micheal Pearl, watching the marriages of two of his five children implode, has not changed his beliefs one iota. 

I remember his smug post when Shoshanna married...can't remember if I've mentioned it on here before, but he was talking about how his children had covenant marriages, not worldly marriage licenses that the sodomites could also get, and how "they will never divorce."

This is two out of five and from what I've heard of Rebekah's husband, I wish it were three.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 6/1/2023 at 9:29 PM, KWLand said:

A boy's best friend is his mother...

--says norman bates

• Disgust 2

• 3 weeks later...

She knows this is mostly genetic right? The woman has been thin her entire life. I’m not saying it’s 100% genetics. But it’s a large part. It’s like my nephew bragging that he’s 6’10”. He did nothing to achieve that height but live his life and eat like a horse. He definitely doesn’t brag about it. I don’t brag about having blue eyes and brown hair. It’s just weird.

DE63C879-0DB2-4CF1-A192-D9B7F8F2B4C6.jpeg

• Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 1

On 6/30/2023 at 6:28 AM, Bethy said:

I remember his smug post when Shoshanna married...can't remember if I've mentioned it on here before, but he was talking about how his children had covenant marriages, not worldly marriage licenses that the sodomites could also get, and how "they will never divorce."

This is two out of five and from what I've heard of Rebekah's husband, I wish it were three.

Do you think he blames Shoshanna's divorce on their tax purpose-driven sodomite marriage licence?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic