IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 7: Asking For Thoughts and Chairs

Georgiana

You guys. I read this thread. On my phone. With tapa. Where spoilers don’t work. *gag*
#whyimvegetarian

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me, kettle chips are just too hard and too greasy. I grew up on these, though, so I’m definitely biased. 

F349B391-4C6D-4899-AC1A-6A86B774F607.jpeg

I've had Utz crab chips a few times.  So good.  One of the stores here has started carrying Utz chips, but I don't think they have crab.  

Has anyone here tried the new regional Lays flavors? The ones I've seen in this area are the pimento cheese and fried green tomato.  The pimento cheese ones aren't bad, but I'm not sure I like them enough to buy them again.  All I could taste when I ate the fried green tomato ones was mustard...I ate a few chips out of that bag and threw the rest of them out, as I do not like mustard.

Better hope Bro Gary doesn't try to give the Lays TPTB any flavor ideas.

1 hour ago, pamplemousse said:

Better hope Bro Gary doesn't try to give the Lays TPTB any flavor ideas.

Weenie flavored chips?  I suppose that could work, in some circles.

I can't do really hard chips (like kettle chips) due to the angry tooth that remains. (Which reminds me, now that I'm done with grad school stuff, I need to get back to the dentist.)

I know they’re not real potato crisps... but I love Pringles. I could legit eat a whole can/tin. The Sour Cream and Onion flavour is the most evil thing EVER.

I like Walkers too. And Doritos. 

9 hours ago, Destiny said:

You guys. I read this thread. On my phone. With tapa. Where spoilers don’t work. *gag*
#whyimvegetarian

I am so sorry. I'm also vegetarian and the last time I had a hot dog was December 1992. I also have OCD so I remember dates very well.

My "crack" chips are Lay's Salt and Vinegar (in the blue bag). I literally had to stop buying them because I would watch TV on the couch and eat an entire bag. Life is not fair.

2 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I know they’re not real potato crisps... but I love Pringles. I could legit eat a whole can/tin. The Sour Cream and Onion flavour is the most evil thing EVER.

I love the Sour Cream and Onion, but every once in a while, I love to get the Screamin' Dill Pickle flavor. I might be part Duggar when it comes to pickles. :pb_redface:

Y'all I got some flyers I need you to pass out to your family and friends:

This week...REVIVAL UNDER THE TENT...speshal preaching by Bro. Gary with the Rodriguesfamilyministries providing the music.

Join us befor the servis for some red weens and gravy and chicken wings.  Be their early because the wings will go fast.

Bro. David will be bringing us a specshal messag from God.  Hallalya and Haymen!  Don't let Say-tan get in your way of seeing the powr move.

Special offering will be taken to help support thes blessd ministries.

Note:  No womin in pants will be allowed under the holy tent, and unmarried girls must show proof of purity.

Happy Sunday, my snarking friends!  It was quite hard to write in weenese spelling!

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

Y'all I got some flyers I need you to pass out to your family and friends:

This week...REVIVAL UNDER THE TENT...speshal preaching by Bro. Gary with the Rodriguesfamilyministries providing the music.

Join us befor the servis for some red weens and gravy and chicken wings.  Be their early because the wings will go fast.

Bro. David will be bringing us a specshal messag from God.  Hallalya and Haymen!  Don't let Say-tan get in your way of seeing the powr move.

Special offering will be taken to help support thes blessd ministries.

Note:  No womin in pants will be allowed under the holy tent, and unmarried girls must show proof of purity.

Happy Sunday, my snarking friends!  It was quite hard to write in weenese spelling!

Bros Gary and David will have a "preach-off"

Those wings will "fly outta there"

"Sa-an" will be cowering, more in ear pain than anything else from what some might call "music"

Only offerins in cash and resalable goods will be accepted

Unmarried girls in pants need not show up.  Unless bearin' suitable gifts (see above)

And don' even think of askin' about Snuggles.  Ask about Plexus instead, there'll be two Plexus booths set up.  Buy somethin' from each, please.

On 8/17/2018 at 9:38 PM, Snarkylark said:

Ok, folks! Oh, geez! Around the 6 minute mark of the poppyscrotzy joorey video, Jodi says they’ve been taking the Hawkins’ to their meetings since their truck broke down. Can’t make this up, folks. 

I suffered through the video (with lots of fast forwarding) and after the 52 min mark she says that bro Gary had a good time preaching that night and “even stood up on the pews and was screaming”.  

Is this weenese or an actual way to phrase something?  “Ministering to the local church through evangelism and helps”

E4D2CD05-8422-499C-90D4-CF1CBA3C1771.thumb.jpeg.c47d3d1050dffaeb371a852c8fdacfcb.jpeg

18 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

A new video of them “singing” from Monday 

I can't figure out which one keeps singing super flat.  Becky kind of yells.

Also, the best chips are All Dressed.  Canadians may not be famous for our food, but we can be proud of our potato chip flavour excellence (honourable mentions to Hickory Sticks, ketchup chips, zesty mordant Doritos, Stampede BBQ chips, and yes, even Hawkins cheezies)

That’s a terrible quality photo. I mean, you can tell it’s Bro Haw and Becky and their kids, but it’s blurred. 

1 hour ago, keepercjr said:

A new video of them “singing” from Monday 

I get the notification "This video could not be played."   

I'm crying---NOT.

Please remind me, are these people homeless and the couch surf from church-to-church caterwauling and grifting?  Poor people of Maine have been subjected to them for a few weeks now. Are they like birds who go north for the summer and back south for the winter?  

2 hours ago, keepercjr said:

I suffered through the video (with lots of fast forwarding) and after the 52 min mark she says that bro Gary had a good time preaching that night and “even stood up on the pews and was screaming”.  

Is this weenese or an actual way to phrase something?  “Ministering to the local church through evangelism and helps”

E4D2CD05-8422-499C-90D4-CF1CBA3C1771.thumb.jpeg.c47d3d1050dffaeb371a852c8fdacfcb.jpeg

“and helps”

16 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I like Walkers too. And Doritos. 

Does anyone else recall that brief and shining moment in the fraught-with-experimental-merchandise early 2000s when there were chocolate covered pringles?

9 minutes ago, dripcurl said:

“and helps”

Does anyone else recall that brief and shining moment in the fraught-with-experimental-merchandise early 2000s when there were chocolate covered pringles?

No.  They need to make a comeback stat! Long live chocolate.  

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

That’s a terrible quality photo. I mean, you can tell it’s Bro Haw and Becky and their kids, but it’s blurred. 

And you're complaining?

1 hour ago, Granwych said:

I get the notification "This video could not be played."   

I'm crying---NOT.

You're braver than I am.

Ok folks,

Ugh. Thank Rufus for spoilers. Ack. The pictures of “food” Bro Gary posts make me nauseated every time. No wonder all the kids are leaving. They wanted a ween free day every now and then. 

Oh I’m definitely not complaining about the poor quality photo :pb_lol::pb_lol: but from his point of view it’s a terrible advert. It’s like his videos, especially the joory/toothpasta ones; awkward angles, not knowing what to say, Gary awkwardly hovering. He needs to step up his game. But he’s just too dang lazy. 

Also, the best chips are All Dressed.  Canadians may not be famous for our food, but we can be proud of our potato chip flavour excellence

I tried the All Dressed flavor after reading about on an FJ thread at some point. It was really good!! Unfortunately it was a limited time flavor here and I haven't seen it since.

On 8/17/2018 at 10:32 PM, griffin said:

Becky did an hour-and-a-half video with her "bestie" selling joory tonight. It was just a typical Papparazzi video except she and her bestie literally (!)  said "besties" a thousand times. It was besties night. She was there with her bestie and you were supposed to invite your bestie and watch it with your bestie. She laughed hysterically at herself over things that weren't funny and said hello to literally everyone who signed on. Why do people do that? "Hello Erin! Oh Miss Kathy, Bonnie, you sweet girls! How are you? There's Cathy! How are you Sharon? Thanks for popping on! Hello Cynthia, Barbara, I love you girls. How are you Susan? Janet's here, Oh Miss Barbara you are so sweet"  Barf

Oh! and p.s.... I was surprised to see Jill's friend Irene all into it.

That lady is her own SNL skit. 

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived