IGNORED

Boyer Sisters Part 7: One Still Creative

Coconut Flan

10 hours ago, moustachewife said:

I mean, one of her instagram captions was about how she “felt the intensity of god’s love” when she and her husband had sex for the first time, so I don’t see Charlotte as someone who cares much about keeping things private, lol. I think his name very well could actually be Fritz.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who cringed at that post.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

10 hours ago, moustachewife said:

I mean, one of her instagram captions was about how she “felt the intensity of god’s love” when she and her husband had sex for the first time, so I don’t see Charlotte as someone who cares much about keeping things private, lol. I think his name very well could actually be Fritz.

That's just weird. 

• I Agree 7

16 hours ago, moustachewife said:

Charlotte seems to parrot other people's words a lot. Sex as a reflexion of God's love for his church is something ridiculous they teach in fundie premarital counseling (at least my church did). This teaching makes girls expect some kind of divine/transcendental experience that can leave a virgin bride pretty disappointed. But of course the right thing to say is that you "felt God's love" instead of a few minutes of weird sensations and fleeting pain, lol.

16 hours ago, thisjuststinks said:

Charlotte has posted several stories featuring Fritz sleeping on his stomach. She is so ignorant it hurts. Also, do we think Fritz might be his real name, despite her saying before that it would just be what they call him on socials?

The first thing I thought when I saw Fritz on his belly is that she's posting these pics on purpose. I wonder if she's a science-denier in favor of stomach sleeping like Zsu Anderson and she's itching to defend her position.

Edited by usedbicycle
grammar
  • Upvote 2

On her Insta stories she has mentioned a book several times (I think it might have been "The Truth About Tummy Time" but not 100% sure) saying it encourages her not to parent from a place a of fear or some such crap... It apparently means "Fritz" is immune to SIDS because "Lotta" thinks so.

• Disgust 1

Carry on here:

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic