IGNORED

The Royal Wedding looms ahead

Palimpsest

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Really liking the greenery in the church and around the door the guests are going through. It's so understated but luxurious. 

What do we think her bouquet will be like? I'm hoping lots of green, maybe white peonies. 

White peonies would be lovely. One of my favorites for wedding bouquets.

Interesting that Catherine’s family are shoved out in the nave (the cheap seats)  but Serena, George, Amal and Posh & Becks are in the quire.

It looks like Serena and Alexis, and George and Amal are sitting at the Quire, and maybe also the suits Cast? They’ll get a great view... right in front of the royal family... I wonder if the people in the Nave even see anything? Are there screens there or something?

Loving the floral arrangements in the church. I do think Amal is the best dressed so far, that colour looks amazing on her! I've got a lemon drizzle cake in the oven, wanted to have my own bit of wedding cake!! Cannot wait to see the dress :my_heart:

Just realized that not only would I need a diaper if I was a guest, I would definitely need a snack pack and a bottle of water too! Honestly, how do these people do it? 

Apparently Harry insisted Fergie was invited o the service but she isn't invited to reception Prince Charles is hosting this evening

Just now, Blahblah said:

Interesting that Catherine’s family are shoved out in the nave (the cheap seats)  but Serena, George, Amal and Posh & Becks are in the quire.

Right?? I’m a bit surprised by all the celebrities there. I feel like I’m watching the red carpet at the Oscars, except with hats. 

Watching Meg in the car with her mom, looks like a pretty high boat neck, very simple and classy. 

From the little I can see, wow, she looks beautiful!

Im disappointed in Beatrice and Eugenie’s hats. They let the team down this time. 

Meghan has her hair up and seems to be looking very regal and beautiful. Not that I would have expected anything less 

AAAAAHHHHHH!!! She's coming! :my_biggrin::my_biggrin::my_biggrin:

CBC missed her getting in the car too. She looks beautiful. I want to see the dress and tiara!

1 minute ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Crap, cnn missed her getting in!

I’m watching BBC and they didn’t show it either. Probably the same feed worldwide. Not too many cameras around that way.

4 minutes ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Crap, cnn missed her getting in!

If you can you can put the livestream on YouTube  in your computer while you’re watching on tv... that way you’ll get those moments while he correspondents on tv are talking 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived