IGNORED

The Royal Wedding looms ahead

Palimpsest

Stupid CNN and the commercials! I want to see!

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, the York girls' outfits are dull in comparison to what they wore to Will and Kate's wedding. Did the just mature in the last 7 years or is this a statement on how they feel about Harry? 

I'm so dissapointed in Beatrice and Eugenie! Wanted to see ridiculous hats:pb_rollseyes:

Beatrice looks like she’s wearing an Alice band more than a hat. 

Just now, anjulibai said:

Wow, the York girls' outfits are dull in comparison to what they wore to Will and Kate's wedding. Did the just mature in the last 7 years or is this a statement on how they feel about Harry? 

I feel like people talked about their outfits waaay to much last time fo maybe this time they didn’t want people to make fun of their hats again

She’s definitely wearing a tiara but I don’t recognize it. Maybe a new one bought for her? Very sparkly and pretty with a flower motif 

He didn't shave! I'm so relieved.

Now!!! Prince Harry and Prince William! Dashing!

Harry and William are there! For a second I thought they wouldn’t dress in military gear since the rest of the royal family wasn’t but they are yay!

also; best pic I found of Meghan

91BCBFCF-A910-4269-8A8C-A64671A0ABCD.jpeg

This walk makes me so incredibly nervous, security-wise.

1 minute ago, VBOY9977 said:

Harry and William are there! For a second I thought they wouldn’t dress in military gear since the rest of the royal family wasn’t but they are yay!

also; best pic I found of Meghan

91BCBFCF-A910-4269-8A8C-A64671A0ABCD.jpeg

She looks beautiful and so happy.:tw_heart:

He's wearing blues and royals frock coat for those interested. 

Orchestra is playing. The Queen's car is approaching! 

We’re always giving TLC crap on here, but they’ve got Richard Kay commenting and it’s really good. Probably the feed of a better network? Switching between that and the BBC coverage. 

Harry kept his beard. Victoria Beckham looked like she’s going to a winter funeral instead of a spring wedding. I understand why the York girls went for a simpler look, but it’s disappointing. I love seeing all the hats and spring dresses. Remember when Edward and Sophie banned hats, and the Queen Mother wore a really big feather in her hair instead?

I don’t like the floral decor myself - too much greenery and not enough flowers.

All my mum can say is ‘where’s Kate?’ Nothing about Meghan, all she cared about is Kate 

Here she comes! Maybe it's because I'm anxiety ridden, but I'd be shaking, at best. 

My commentators are saying Givenchy for the dress (apparently off the shoulder is their signature?)

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived