IGNORED

The Royal Wedding looms ahead

Palimpsest

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, feministxtian said:

Watching CNN coverage here. Hubby's CGM sensor shit out about 11pm PDT. It takes about 2 hours for the sensor and insulin pump to get their shit together...so we're up. Trying to make it 2 more hours I want to see the dress SO BAD!!! 

No sleeping meds for me tonight...gotta get up and run errands later today...

I skipped my medicine on purpose earlier. I didn't want to risk missing out. No lie, I'm excited...but so tired! 

I hope your hubby's pump gets sorted out. :tw_heart:

Watching for now but I'll probably start getting tired when it gets closer to starting. I'm recording it just in case. 

1 minute ago, Sky with diamonds said:

I hope your hubby's pump gets sorted out. :tw_heart:

It's sorted out...it's a pain in the ass at times, but hub's diabetes is much better controlled with it. He's the bionic man! 

22 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

We are in a great spot to watch the procession! That’s my flag you’re seeing at the top of the photo. :)

0121B40E-BC09-40FE-818E-02782A0E0F84.jpeg

I'm so happy for you! I hope you enjoy every second.:tw_heart:

BBC commentator says we’ve seen the first member of the royal family, Oprah Winfrey. :pb_lol: 

This is going to be boring filler for a while.

Incidentally, the BBC has listed some things you can do instead of watch, and one of them is “Be Simon McCoy” :pb_lol::pb_lol:

26 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

We are in a great spot to watch the procession! That’s my flag you’re seeing at the top of the photo. :)

0121B40E-BC09-40FE-818E-02782A0E0F84.jpeg

You are so lucky!

@feministxtian glad everything worked out with your husband!

@SapphireSlytherin envy! You have a perfect spot. Oh more pics please. Have great fun!

Oprah's hat is gorgeous! Idris is there, gorgeous as ever. There was a Duke's wife with lovely jewel tone purple fascinator. I did not catch the name. Fashions are on point. PBS is saying what is proper and who is pushing the margin. Apparently the invitation came with specific instruction regarding dress code.

James Hewitt has stated that he didn't meet Diana until Harry was around two years old.

The English King Edward I invaded Wales and stole their crown and decided to use the title Prince of Wales for his first born son. Wales is technically a principality, which is why it is not represented on the union flag, it may also explain why they don't have Welsh titles.

Here in the UK both the English and Scottish cup finals are on today, I can see a few arguments happening in some houses on what to watch. I'll watch some of the wedding then the Scottish Cup final.

5 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Isn't it awkward that Chelsy Davy is there? Lol

Glad I'm not the only who thought that. :my_angel:

Hi everyone! Just popping in to say I'm watching too :) Actually went grocery shopping early so I was back home right in time for the BBC live coverage. I'm lucky we have only one hour time difference with the UK :)  I definitely wouldn't  be able to stay awake if I was living in another time zone (I NEED my sleep ;-) ) 
I am enjoying watching the fashion show that is happening right now :) 
Two remarks: 1. I would need a diaper if I was a guest there and had to wait for all those hours in church. 2. I think a lot of women are going to freeze to death in that church with what they're wearing. 
That's it! Have fun watching!

I wouldn’t be able to wear Amal’s outfit, I’m too pale :pb_sad::pb_lol:

3 minutes ago, Sky with diamonds said:

George and Amal...wow. 

Miss Blah just compared Amal to the man in the yellow hat from Curious George.

Amal looks AH-MAZING!! Don't like Posh's dress... 

I wanna see my girl Priyanka!!

Chelsy Davy, representing for all the guys and gals who were brave enough to stomach their ex's wedding.

She looks quite #clueless in this navy Alaia. How fitting. :my_confused:

Screenshot_2018-05-19-05-27-59-1.png

I absolutely cannot wear yellow (I mean, okay, I CAN but it does not work with my skin tone) so I’m having some serious dress envy right now!

I don’t think it’s that weird to have your exes at your wedding if everyone’s on good terms.

Whenever I see Victoria Beckham she looks absolutely miserable, I think it’s just her look, haha.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived