IGNORED

Bro. Gary Hawkins 6: Dancing Cocktail Weenies

Jellybean

Rufus help me I'm feeling sorry for this guy.  Sittin in his recliner beggin for Godly dollars.

it's OK folks I just got over it !

@PumaLover been thinking of you, hope it all works out well.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Bro. Gary looked like he was on the verge of tears in his video.  I think he just can't fathom why the money hasn't rolled in.   I can't help it, but I felt a little bad for him because he had been really excited that they had a lot of meetings scheduled for the summer (which means love offerings of course) and now they can't get there.  This will be a real problem for them.  But hey, if all else fails, there is that "real Job" option out there.  Well, maybe - - -

13 minutes ago, Ms. Squishels said:

I thought Bro. Gary looked like he was on the verge of tears in his video.  I think he just can't fathom why the money hasn't rolled in.   I can't help it, but I felt a little bad for him because he had been really excited that they had a lot of meetings scheduled for the summer (which means love offerings of course) and now they can't get there.  This will be a real problem for them.  But hey, if all else fails, there is that "real Job" option out there.  Well, maybe - - -

Maybe he could walk there? That would help with several of his issues, and give him time to reflect on life. Or complain a lot. 

Ok folks! Bro Gary is ranting about school shootings and why he keeps his kids home. Here is why Becky doesn’t work, first of all. But does Gary realize that more kids are killed or injured by guns in their own homes than in school shootings each year? Can someone kindly fill him in?

28 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

Ok folks! Bro Gary is ranting about school shootings and why he keeps his kids home. Here is why Becky doesn’t work, first of all. But does Gary realize that more kids are killed or injured by guns in their own homes than in school shootings each year? Can someone kindly fill him in?

I'd be more worried about his kids getting hurt on the road, considering what he drives.

I read what he posted, and granted I have not had kids in PS for decades, but I do not remember them ever being taught how to be gay, how to ID as transgender, etc.  He is so full of crap.

I was dismayed at what he wrote and found nothing amusing to share.... He can stay in his basement.

Gary...you are a product of home schooling, aren't you?

You can't spell.  You can't write.  You can't reason, understand or engage in critical thinking.  You have the educational heft of a second grader.  In truth, I know second graders who are better educated than you.

God is not buying you a bus.  Your readers are not buying you a bus nor are they sharing your need for one as they did in the past.  Quit harassing and passively aggressively threatening everyone.

Your time is up.  Get a fucking job.  God is really tired of you.  

Bro G-Haw had a live thing today, but it looked like it was over half an hour long.  I lasted about a minute - the audio was terrible.  Did anyone watch the whole thing?

I suffered through most of that video.  The audio was horrific in the beginning but it did eventually improve. I had to hold my iPad up to my ears to hear anything he was saying.  It was all about being “borned again” and staying out of hell.  His usual.  He loves preaching about sin.  There was one moment that he got side tracked about scary news and I wrote it down because it was just that bad. This is exactly what he said (skip to the 28 min mark)

My daddy was telling me something the other day about um the uh prime whatever they call em over in Israel, the president or whatever he is that’s  over in Israel that just got voted in here not too long ago and he uh was telling about those Arabs or Pakistani or one of those countries over there  that had a bunch of stuff underground and uh talking about that they could just wipe us out anytime. And they could if God lets em

Yes good ol homeschooled Gary.  I homeschooled both of my kids for several years and may need to do it again next year for at least one more year so I have literally nothing against homeschooling but he is a complete educational failure. I bet his mama doesn’t see it that way and his sister is homeschooling her kids I think.. I shudder at the thought.  

14 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

My daddy was telling me something the other day about um the uh prime whatever they call em over in Israel, the president or whatever he is that’s  over in Israel that just got voted in here not too long ago and he uh was telling about those Arabs or Pakistani or one of those countries over there  that had a bunch of stuff underground and uh talking about that they could just wipe us out anytime. And they could if God lets em

He walks among us.  He might even vote.

Shudder.

23 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

He walks among us.  He might even vote.

Shudder.

Well, that’s it. I won’t be sleeping tonight. 

I haven't been in the Bro Gary threads much lately. 

Still as illiterate and nonsensical as ever.

Good. (Well, not *good* good, but it's good to see he hasn't changed much).

On 5/19/2018 at 8:45 PM, keepercjr said:

I suffered through most of that video.  The audio was horrific in the beginning but it did eventually improve. I had to hold my iPad up to my ears to hear anything he was saying.  It was all about being “borned again” and staying out of hell.  His usual.  He loves preaching about sin.  There was one moment that he got side tracked about scary news and I wrote it down because it was just that bad. This is exactly what he said (skip to the 28 min mark)

Yes good ol homeschooled Gary.  I homeschooled both of my kids for several years and may need to do it again next year for at least one more year so I have literally nothing against homeschooling but he is a complete educational failure. I bet his mama doesn’t see it that way and his sister is homeschooling her kids I think.. I shudder at the thought.  

And "countability". He says that the age of "countability" (for going to heaven or hell, I think....) varies for each person. He mentioned babies in wombs and whatnot. 

He is legitimately one of the most unlikeable people I've ever seen/heard in my entire life. 

On another note, because I am blocked, I had a friend look him up on her fb. Now she's REALLY wanting to road trip to see him preach. 

Weens almighty, Bro Gary just grifted a vehicle. E1C48CC8-3C15-4516-99D8-77054789750F.thumb.png.b74a668fd0abbc036976500cdd801f9c.png 

Edit: or did he just get a donation? I’m too fucking high for this man right now HAYMAYUN! 

^^^ Is the offering just a bit of money though?  Can't tell exactly what happened on the LORDS time here.

The part that gets me when religious folks like this speak of happenings in their lives like wants and needs, positive medical outcome, what have you; what leads them to think we all don't have ups, downs and help from wherever it comes from?  Like, just them and their devotion to a God that will give you free shit.  Fuck outta here.  It's called life dude.  If you cast a net most likely someone will unload their eyesore vehicle, maybe some groceries or small cash one time.  

Bro Gary acting all entitled. Puh-lease!

I am so glad the Lord gave him a tent a few years ago.  Why he doesn't just live in it and forget traipsing around the countryside annoying others?

Sounds like some idiot gave him money.  I'm sure he'll be over there ASAP to say thanks and try to grift some more.

Why do I suspect the church whose basement they are camping out in of phoning around to see if anyone has a car that will get Bro Gary on the road again?

8 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

He mentioned babies in wombs and whatnot.

I clearly didn't get enough sleep last night (thanks, neighbour who seems to have bought out every fireworks stand in the city - happy holiday weekend to you too!).  I read this as babies and wombats, and it made just as much sense as the rest of Bro. Gary's ramblings.

On 5/17/2018 at 6:06 PM, MarblesMom said:

Yep, no VEE-hickle for GHaw yet. 

But asking for one, from his recliner, isn't hard to do.

Maybe he could put wheels and a motor on his recliner, hitch a trailer to it, and hit the road.  He could recline AND travel and grift.  Halleluyer!

On 5/18/2018 at 1:18 AM, Ms. Squishels said:

So here's the deal:  He wants a big vehicle to schlep his family and crap in.  That turns into God telling him this is His will.  He doesn't want to work (the jobs he's qualified to do) and isn't qualified to do jobs that he might enjoy.  This becomes living on faith that God will provide.  Gary doesn't immediately get what he's dreaming for whilst burping weens and filming up his nostrils in his recliner.  This translates into God's people not praying hard enough.

Why take the blame of being an out-of-shape, poorly educated, gullible, overbearing, lazy, I-like-to-hear-myself-preach, shameless grifter when turning the story around to make it all about what God wants get him off the hook?  It just looks so much more righteous.  Besides, what Christian (besides *cough* me and others like me *cough*) is going to argue with what God supposedly wants...in the gospel according to GHaw?

Ozisn, were you kidding or are they really living in a church basement????

He started blathering about how everyone is going to hell unless they are saved. They can't be saved until they reach the age of reason which is different for every person. It sounded like he meant they have to ask to be saved, but he didn't say. Then, he started listing unborn babies, newborns, children blah blah and lost his train of thought. He never explained what he was saying about the babies. They are going to hell? They aren't?? He makes no point. Can you imagine sitting and listening to his "preaching" in person? 

2 hours ago, griffin said:

Ozisn, were you kidding or are they really living in a church basement????

He started blathering about how everyone is going to hell unless they are saved. They can't be saved until they reach the age of reason which is different for every person. It sounded like he meant they have to ask to be saved, but he didn't say. Then, he started listing unborn babies, newborns, children blah blah and lost his train of thought. He never explained what he was saying about the babies. They are going to hell? They aren't?? He makes no point. Can you imagine sitting and listening to his "preaching" in person? 

Some churches actually have specific units for travelling grifters/missionaries like Bro Gary.  And they tend to be in the basement.  So when we say "living in a Church basement", it's unlikely he is living in like a storage room or a Sunday school classroom, but in a small apartment under the church.  

7 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

Some churches actually have specific units for travelling grifters/missionaries like Bro Gary.  And they tend to be in the basement.  So when we say "living in a Church basement", it's unlikely he is living in like a storage room or a Sunday school classroom, but in a small apartment under the church.  

In some denominations, these are referred to as Prophet's Quarters.  I believe the SBC refers to it as missionary housing, when applicable.  I'm sure wise churches have policies in place to prevent misuse and overstaying by people like Bro GHaw.

Rufus forgive me. I have hate in my heart.

SEVERE hate for the individual(s) who give this idiot any money. ANY MONEY.

I *think* they are staying with Daddy and Mama right now. I think the stint in the basement ended when they headed home with their raggedy ass broke down van. 

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived