IGNORED

Russian Connection 4: Do Not Congratulate

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Cay Johnston talking about Trump's financial kompromat 

Oh yeah.  About that soccer ball Russian Dictator Vlad gave to Spanky McFornicateFace?  Most likely wired for sound....

The Adidas soccer ball Russian President Vladimir Putin gave to President Trump at their summit in Finland appears to contain a chip that can transmit information to nearby cell phones, Bloomberg reported Wednesday.

The publication noted that photos of the ball show a logo for a near-field communication (NFC) tag, a chip that is included in the Adidas 2018 FIFA World Cup ball. Russia hosted this year's World Cup.

Adidas AG soccer balls, similar to the one Putin presented to Trump during a joint press conference last week, contain a small chip that can send content to mobile devices. Users can hold their phones close to the ball to access videos and competitions, according to Bloomberg.

Adidas declined to comment to Bloomberg on whether the device could be used in a Russian cyberattack. The brand’s website states that the chip can’t be modified.

And of course if you believe Adidas about the chip not being able to be modified, I've got this for sale...

PennBridge.png.e33269990226950ffd579540f9e78846.png

Sweet, SWEET Rufus! They’re going to impeach Rosenstein. Mark my words, everyone involved in this atrocity is also involved in the Russian treason.

Here’s what Seth Abramson has to say:

Will this finally be the final straw for the American people to take to the streets in ( peaceful) rebellion against the Russian traitors who have taken over the country? 

More information on the impeachment:

They are so dumb. Did they think nobody would notice? Or didn’t they notice themselves? 

The answer is no. I didn't know. But I can't honestly say it surprises me either. 

33 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

The answer is no. I didn't know. But I can't honestly say it surprises me either. 

There is an amazing amount of Russian 'coincidences' in this regime.   They just keep popping & adding up, person after person, event after event, you name it ... but, according to them, they mean nothing and there's nothing to see here, move along folks!

Someone put up an image of Spanky's boss at the Colorado state capitol

Visitors to the gallery of US presidents in the Colorado state Capitol could be excused if they did a double take this week.

There, displayed near paintings of George W. Bush and Barack Obama and in a space set aside for President Donald Trump, was a portrait of a very different president:

Vladimir Putin.

According to the group that funds the portraits, the mug of the Russian leader was placed in Trump's would-be spot by an unknown prankster Thursday morning. It was discovered during a tour.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived