IGNORED

Russian Connection 4: Do Not Congratulate

choralcrusader8613

Another video thread.

I think Bill Browder may need to stay out of the USA

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the coy way the agent keeps referring to Political Party 1 as if everyone didn't know it's GOP

Adam Schiff tweeting GOP refused to have a hearing for Butina when Dems wanted her in the House

Never been a big fan of Michael Steele, but he's correct about Putin being Dumpy's handler:

3 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Never been a big fan of Michael Steele, but he's correct about Putin being Dumpy's handler:

I read that as ass hat instead of asset which would be hilarious if it wasn't so appalling....

I really hope that this is definitive proof of GOP complicity, and Butina’s arrest is the nail in the Repugliklan coffin.

So after that treason summit, there is definitely a high chance that they'll infiltrate our election again since nothing protective has been done. How do we know this hot mess won't happen again? I barely made it with my local election this past off year, I really don't know how to handle results if it goes wrong again. 

It seems like Putin forgot for a minute that not every American has the intelligence level of an orange toddler.

Does the #walkaway movement seem just a bit fishy?  Does to me, especially when I hear it being touted by Trumpcultians, given their tenuous grasp of social psychology.  I found this article that suggests it's tied to Russian trolls.  Makes perfect sense to me.  But then, that might just be my confirmation bias at work.   

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/russian-trolls-walkaway-movement/

All I need to know is that Don Jr tweeted about it. Yeah smells fishy.

I mean,  OJ said he didn't do it so 

I'm so surprised. Not...

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived