IGNORED

Lori Alexander 40: Learning Nothing, Teaching Nothing

samurai_sarah

5 hours ago, Frog99 said:

What happened to the Lori Alexander undeleted page? 

4 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I came here to ask the same thing. So it isn't just me. I am worried. 

This is a great observation. It sure doesn't add up. I will really have to do some digging but I know for sure somewhere she mentioned that she edits comments. 

I hope it's only taken down temporarily. That page needs to be around in the fight against Lori. She spreads dangerous beliefs and people need to see the shit is deleting when she has been called out. Lori needs to be in this years Tool O'Ween. 

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

I hope it's only taken down temporarily. That page needs to be around in the fight against Lori. She spreads dangerous beliefs and people need to see the shit is deleting when she has been called out. Lori needs to be in this years Tool O'Ween. 

Waitaminute...did FB take it down?  They refused to take down a post by that BGR guy about 'Why God Wants You to STAY in an Abusive Relationship' complete with a picture of an abused woman.  WTF?  

5 hours ago, Frog99 said:

What happened to the Lori Alexander undeleted page? 

I'm the one who runs it. FB disabled it. Lori or one of her minions must have reported it. I dont get it. There was no harassment or anything. Anyone out there know how to appeal to FB?

3 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I'm the one who runs it. FB disabled it. Lori or one of her minions must have reported it. I dont get it. There was no harassment or anything. Anyone out there know how to appeal to FB?

I am so outraged and disgusted. Meanwhile she stays up. So how long does this 2.0 page going to last?

5 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Oh shit that sucks. I wish I knew how to appeal to FB. It bugs me after that suicide post incident, FB didn't ban Lori. I know people reported and filed complaints.

@Free Jana Duggar If they sent you a notification saying it's been taken down, you should be able to find out why.  I'm not sure if there is a link in that notification where you can appeal or ask why but there is a help menu.  I know others who've had pages reported have been able to at least know what was the offending issue, be it a picture or a meme.  It might be temporary, they've been disabling for 30 days from what I can tell.  

41 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

You can put all the screen shots into a gallery in the Lori Club here if FB is being a dick.  They are very random on what they decide to enforce rules on.

Any other platforms to use? Would twitter be useful. I still have my tumblr, its just doesn't get the comments because most don't have an account there. 

Perhaps a blog page?  Google Blogger or WordPress?  Free and relatively easy.  Links would be readily available.  

Lori's daughter posted on Instagram about struggles with digestive issues and stomach ulcers for 'most of her life'. Her other daughter has said similar. What is with this family and stomach problems?? How can she brag about her cooking and health care when the whole family seems to have chronic illnesses related to poor diet and lifestyle. 

A blog would be good in that easy to comment without having an account, but I suppose really we just need to get more people signed up here. 

37 minutes ago, cara said:

Lori's daughter posted on Instagram about struggles with digestive issues and stomach ulcers for 'most of her life'. Her other daughter has said similar. What is with this family and stomach problems?? How can she brag about her cooking and health care when the whole family seems to have chronic illnesses related to poor diet and lifestyle. 

Well, considering how Lori cleans her kitchen...

12 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Well, considering how Lori cleans her kitchen...

I also think it's because they refuse to treat their illnesses probably. Living with all these ridiculous ailments must have become normal in that house.  

I mean, on top of all the parasites and skin growths, Lori left a sinus infection untreated for a year. A Year?! That's a very long time to be having an infection festering in your face. In this day and age, in a first world country with all the resources and knowledge at her disposal I just can't fanthom it. 

21 hours ago, EowynW said:

I try to ignore Lori and her teachings. But it's hard when I have so much family struggling under that bondage and I see how it hurts them. 

Just today my sister texted and asked me to pray that she wouldn't get pregnant, because they were out of one of their main birth control components and her husband wouldn't wait, so she felt like she had to make love anyway. Lori would praise that! And say how wonderful of a wife she was! But it made me sick to my stomach. I went back over consent and equality in sex with her and how if the agreement is to avoid children both parties must take on the responsibility. 

I stay near the border line of this world for my siblings. I feel like some days i am literally going to war against people like Lori. 

If your sister is wrapped up in this thinking this is how she is a good christian, she might be more receptive to reading some of Shelia Gregories stuff since Shelia is a christian speaker. Shelia talks a lot about mutuality and mutual respect and boundaries.

Here is where she mentions she edits comments. She claims its only for cruel stuff but I doubt it, once you get a taste for the power of editing others thoughts you just can't stop!

https://thetransformedwife.com/my-comment-policy/

And this stuck out at me

If you have an honest question, that is great, but I get comments that are longer than my post explaining why what I just wrote about is all wrong. I want you to know that I won’t publish this type of comment.

Honest questions are only great if they don't exceed the length of her blog post and if they don't make Lori look wrong. 

If you worked a long time on a long comment that directly contradicts what I have written, please expect that it won’t be published. 

Again if you have actually done your research and write a thought out comment, don't expect it to be published. No contrary views allowed.

5 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Here is where she mentions she edits comments. She claims its only for cruel stuff but I doubt it, once you get a taste for the power of editing others thoughts you just can't stop!

And we've seen her allow comments that she would call vulgar, using profanity, so she's not even sticking to her own rules.  Hey, she has to prove that she's being persecuted, right?  

15 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Again if you have actually done your research and write a thought out comment, don't expect it to be published. No contrary views allowed.

There's so little point in allowing comments on a blog if they're not for discussion... then again, I'm assuming that's what the point of a comments section is! ;) 

3 minutes ago, December said:

There's so little point in allowing comments on a blog if they're not for discussion... then again, I'm assuming that's what the point of a comments section is! ;) 

That is the thing. She says she is not an "up for debate blog" so why allow comments? That's because her ego needs the praising ones too much. So she puts up with the other and all the work of deleting the others for that big ego orgasm she gets from the fangirls. 

Of course she has the chatrom for ego needs but then again I think she likes the public to see all her praises. 

3 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

This makes me sad. I always hoped that some readers of Lori’s page would make their way to the undeleted page because it shows grace and love. I would bet one of her leg humpers reported it but don’t get why it would have been disabled. FB should send emails letting people know what happened and allowing an opportunity for clarification and adjustment. I can’t believe they kept up somebody Lori’s posts even after they were reported. 

12 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

This makes me sad. I always hoped that some readers of Lori’s page would make their way to the undeleted page because it shows grace and love. I would bet one of her leg humpers reported it but don’t get why it would have been disabled. FB should send emails letting people know what happened and allowing an opportunity for clarification and adjustment. I can’t believe they kept up somebody Lori’s posts even after they were reported. 

My bets are on hall monitor Lindy.

Spoiler

Men are drinking water that is contaminated with birth control pills for starters. Plastics are detrimental to sperm count. “Endocrine disrupting agents are mostly found in plastic products and cleaning chemicals. Considering that your home is essentially bathed in these agents, and that most of your food is prepared on them, you can see how pernicious this problem is, affecting both boys and men.”

Spoiler

One of the greatest things you can do for your sons is to stay married to their father until death do you part. Sons NEED a father. They need a father to toughen them up. Don’t interfere with this, women. I have seen too many women scold and stop their husbands from toughening up their sons. Dads want to make their sons tough since this world is tough. They need fathers as role models in their lives. Love and submit to your husband. Smile at him often and stop arguing. Working on having a strong marriage is the most valuable thing you can do for your sons.

I wonder what ken did to toughen up her sons? 

I know his post is about boys but you have to make both male and females “tough” enough to handle the world. 

2 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

And we've seen her allow comments that she would call vulgar, using profanity, so she's not even sticking to her own rules.  Hey, she has to prove that she's being persecuted, right?  

She allowed the guy who said the wife was to obey even if he was molesting the children. Was that Trey? 

2 hours ago, Frog99 said:

A couple of former leghumpers who were banned by Lori posted on there. I know Mark Kristina made her way over there. I bet Lindy and other hardcore fangirls like Ruth H and Melissa looked at that page. Some of her hardcore fangirls will always protect Lori. They seem to have low intelligence like her, so it's perfect for the Lori fandom.

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

One of the greatest things you can do for your sons is to stay married to their father until death do you part. Sons NEED a father. They need a father to toughen them up. Don’t interfere with this, women. I have seen too many women scold and stop their husbands from toughening up their sons. Dads want to make their sons tough since this world is tough. They need fathers as role models in their lives. Love and submit to your husband. Smile at him often and stop arguing. Working on having a strong marriage is the most valuable thing you can do for your sons.

I wonder what ken did to toughen up her sons? 

I know his post is about boys but you have to make both male and females “tough” enough to handle the world. 

From what I recall there was post about how Ken coached the boys' youth sports teams and made them play with injuries. They used that as an example of Ken toughing them up.

1 hour ago, Emilycharlotte said:

I think it was a guy called Dave who used to post frequently. I could be wrong, though.

It was Dave.  I kept the screenshot.  You know it's way out there when TREY is your voice of reason!  

1506877143354.jpg

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived