IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 2: Growing (a Little Bit) Older Together

Jellybean

1 minute ago, HereticHick said:

Was that pic from Carlin's Insta story? I don't see it on her Instagram feed now

Yeah it was.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the headline reads "Evan Stewart blows off his penis in stupidity based accident with a gun he was foolishly using as a prop in an Instagram photo done by his if she was in a fictional book we'd call her too stupid to live girlfriend." 

1 hour ago, fluffernutter said:

Ok. So I'm totally not in support of the whole parental permission to ask for courtship and engagement and their whole wacked out way of finding your future spouse, but I can honestly see a scenario where her parents are strongly discouraging this couple from going further. If my daughters had a pic other boyfriend posing like that, I'd be concerned.

Agreed. If they subscribe to a belief system where the parents can end a relationship, this is the one that needs to be put way on hold. These two are extremely immature and living pretend pretty picture lives for Instagram.

Guys, you’re all assuming the Bates parents give a shit about the safety of their children. I’m not entirely convinced they are. Three examples of their stellar concern for safety are how they allowed at least one of their kids to drive without a seat belt recently, how they still allow them to play on their death trap of a trampoline, and how the youngest boys nearly burnt the entire house down because they weren’t supervised. 

I don’t expect this photo to give Gil and Kelly any pause at all. Kelly salivates anytime she gets even a hint that one of her kids could be married soon and Gil is likely just as eager because it’s one less mouth to grift food for. If anything gives them pause it will be his ability or inability to financially provide for Carlin and a family - last thing they’ll want is having even more mouths to feed then they already have.

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

Guys, you’re all assuming the Bates parents give a shit about the safety of their children. I’m not entirely convinced they are. Three examples of their stellar concern for safety are how they allowed at least one of their kids to drive without a seat belt recently, how they still allow them to play on their death trap of a trampoline, and how the youngest boys nearly burnt the entire house down because they weren’t supervised. 

I don’t expect this photo to give Gil and Kelly any pause at all. Kelly salivates anytime she gets even a hint that one of her kids could be married soon and Gil is likely just as eager because it’s one less mouth to grift food for. If anything gives them pause it will be his ability or inability to financially provide for Carlin and a family - last thing they’ll want is having even more mouths to feed then they already have.

And then how after this fire, they had an episode where they had the fire department over to show them where to put smoke detectors and then many episodes later Nathan found them in a box and had to install them.

Plus the Bates family are gun lovers and would probably love that photo.

3 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

And then how after this fire, they had an episode where they had the fire department over to show them where to put smoke detectors and then many episodes later Nathan found them in a box and had to install them.

I think someone should send the Bateses this video: 

8 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

That's a rather extreme form of birth control he seems to be advocating for...

Somebody should really provide some sex ed to that kid. Condoms are your friend - no need to castrate yourself with a gun.

3 minutes ago, ophelia said:

Somebody should really provide some sex ed to that kid. Condoms are your friend - no need to castrate yourself with a gun.

Not even Steve Maxwell's Miracle Urologist can fix a bullet to the dick. 

Evan is vaguely ranting on his IG story right now. Seems kind of pissed. Anyone know why? 

1 minute ago, BeccaGrim said:

Evan is vaguely ranting on his IG story right now. Seems kind of pissed. Anyone know why? 

Instagram rolled out a new feature for stories where you can ask people to submit questions they have for you. He’s pissy because it somehow prevents people from talking face to face. Or something. It was kind of a weird rant to be honest and I didn’t really listen closely because  I kept thinking he has a face that just screams, ”Punch me!”*

(Just kidding. He’s pissy because he’s a Drama Queen.)

*And no, I’d never really punch him. 

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Instagram rolled out a new feature for stories where you can ask people to submit questions they have for you. He’s pissy because it somehow prevents people from talking face to face. Or something. It was kind of a weird rant to be honest and I didn’t really listen closely because  I kept thinking he has a face that just screams, ”Punch me!”*

It was extra weird because his sister was using that feature on her Instagram. 

Evan is full of sh*t and a hypocrite. His rant doesn't even make any sense. :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll: Lawson's taking questions on his story rn, and he actually shaded Evan about it.

I can't believe I'm actually team Lawson, for once. :angry:

On 7/12/2018 at 9:33 PM, Audrey2 said:

If my daughter was courting him, this picture would push back permission for engagement by about 5 years. Since they marry pretty quickly after engagement, I'd say no way is anyone posing like that, with no demonstration of gun safety, ready to be a parent (which also happens quickly).

Maybe I read your comment absolutely the wrong way. I might have got triggered and be unfair but here I go. While I would also be highly concerned, turned off and extremely worried and shocked I don’t think my daughter needs any permission to marry after she reaches legal adulthood (here 18). I would definitely try a serious talk and probably more than one. In that case I probably would go even that far to make clear that of course I would be in attendance if she wants but not support a wedding with my money and the maybe not even them afterwards. But then I think if legal adults want to marry they should not be generally dependent on parents anymore.

6 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

Maybe I read your comment absolutely the wrong way. I might have got triggered and be unfair but here I go. While I would also be highly concerned, turned off and extremely worried and shocked I don’t think my daughter needs any permission to marry after she reaches legal adulthood (here 18). I would definitely try a serious talk and probably more than one. In that case I probably would go even that far to make clear that of course I would be in attendance if she wants but not support a wedding with my money and the maybe not even them afterwards. But then I think if legal adults want to marry they should not be generally dependent on parents anymore.

I think that they may have been speaking as if they were in Kelly/Gil's position and within that cultural context, where courtships and marriages are not only heavily sanctioned by the parents, but, at least by my observations, basically arranged (but they'd never admit to that because that's something the Evil Brown Scary Muslims do, not us Good Christian White People /s). 

22 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I would!

3 hours ago, mollysmom said:

I would!

Too late to edit but I kinda wish I wouldn't have said that. I was joking but still....

1 hour ago, mollysmom said:

Too late to edit but I kinda wish I wouldn't have said that. I was joking but still....

Lol! I figured you were just joking. :) 

Anyone else see Carlin's current IG story? She wishes Evan's sister happy birthday with the charming words- "May we never get fat from all the ice cream we eat". :pb_rollseyes: I assume it's hard to be fundie and female and have a healthy relationship with food (it's certainly difficult enough for the rest of us)and I have compassion for that, but ugh what an awkward birthday wish. 

32 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Is that a picture of a pint glass behind them?

Seems like they tagged the restaurant that they possibly at ate (Biscuit Love) and then posed for a picture in front of the restaurant across the street (The Pub). This is in the Gulch in Nashville.

Or maybe they didn't even eat at either one and are just using the name of the restaurant to declare that their love is #BiscuitLove.

Just now, Screamapillar said:

Seems like they tagged the restaurant that they possibly at ate (Biscuit Love) and then posed for a picture in front of the restaurant across the street (The Pub). This is in the Gulch in Nashville.

Or maybe they didn't even eat at either one and are just using the name of the restaurant to declare that their love is #BiscuitLove.

#JesusLovestheMallandBiscuits

#Wellbuttermybuttandcallmeabiscuit

3 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

Honey Boo-Boo's family call their ladyparts buscuits...
LOL
That was my first thought when I saw that hashtag..

4 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

na they ate there I remember Evan complaining in a story that his chicken for his biscuit was supposed to be spicy and it wasn't. so he got a free plate. then he showed us. 

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived