IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 2: Growing (a Little Bit) Older Together

Jellybean

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually check my IG after I wake up and saw this. Wow. What a douchebag. His IG story didn't go great with my hangover. This kid.. I just can't.

Never expected a Bates critter to become an candidate for the People of Walmart website.

1 hour ago, TatiFish9 said:

Evan had to add a US flag sticker to the story just incase we forgot where he was and why he was voting

Which is ironic considering he probably voted for someone who supports Russia.

18 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

You think he'll do the same thing when he and Carlin finally do the nasty? 

I take offense to this, it will not be the nasty, it will be sweet sweet fellowship!  Insert crying smiling face here with along with some sarcasm.

On 8/6/2018 at 10:42 AM, BeccaGrim said:

I had sex with my wife! I had sex with my wife! Maybe they'll give him a sticker...

"Kif, I've made it with a woman. Inform the men."

"*groan*"

Instead of a sticker, there will be trumpets, fireworks and a lot of "wink wink" from Carlin about how "amazing married life is".

I honestly don’t think Kelly and Gil will be that bad off when Carlin leaves. Kelly said years ago she utilizes Abeka’s online curriculum.  You can really pare down the parental homeschool work in that instance.  Jackson will be done with school soon. Her youngest kid is 6.5 and these kids are started on chores way earlier than many.  My oldest is that age and is very capable as well.

Also, no way is Erin going to be babysitting, she has too many kids of her own and honestly I’ve seen her kids being babysat by them more often than the other way around. 

20 hours ago, DillyDally said:

Instead of a sticker, there will be trumpets, fireworks and a lot of "wink wink" from Carlin about how "amazing married life is".

"That good??" "Best thirty seconds of my life!"

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

"That good??" "Best thirty seconds of my life!"

Has this song been referenced on here before? Because, if not, that's pretty embarrassing.  :pb_lol:

On 8/8/2018 at 7:06 PM, Kelsey said:

The last two lives have been called Carlin's Ring and a Wedding for Carlin. Engagement must be coming soon.

In the last week live they asked her about that and she said Josie will marry first because Evan is busy with electrician school at the moment, but that it will not be much more time after. So i think an early 2019 wedding.

20 minutes ago, llucie said:

In the last week live they asked her about that and she said Josie will marry first because Evan is busy with electrician school at the moment, but that it will not be much more time after. So i think an early 2019 wedding.

I find it so interested that Evan the supermodel never seems to post anything about his electrician studies.

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I find it so interested that Evan the supermodel never seems to post anything about his electrician studies.

He didnt post about his previous job that much either, we didnt even knew what he did exactly at the hospital. But i think he has his right to keep that part of his life private if he wants.

Even if i dont like him i have to admit that he seems to be taking it seriously, Carlin said he was already going to start his 3º semester (that was fast!) and was working too (seems to be an apprenticeship). Also his brother is going to start electrician school soon so maybe they plan to start a company together, not a bad idea at all! (but keep the brother away form Katie, please).

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

He didnt post about his previous job that much either, we didnt even knew what he did exactly at the hospital. But i think he has his right to keep that part of his life private if he wants.

Even if i dont like him i have to admit that he seems to be taking it seriously, Carlin said he was already going to start his 3º semester (that was fast!) and was working too (seems to be an apprenticeship). Also his brother is going to start electrician school soon so maybe they plan to start a company together, not a bad idea at all! (but keep the brother away form Katie, please).

On 7/27/2018 at 1:09 PM, PurpleCats said:

Maybe Carlin has stuck around out of a sense of obligation to her siblings?  Sort of a “I’d love to be married but I can wait until my future husband has a stable job because my siblings need a parent?” 

I think there is a lot of tension in the house right now with Josie getting married and Carlin not. in a recent live the person reading the questions has Carlin if she would be the next to be married but before he asked he made sure to say I'm not asking and I don't want to cause any jealousy issues. 

It feels like Carlin and Evan have been dating FOREVER. And Carlin clearly wants to be married like 5 months ago. They're one of my least-favorite fundie couples (marginally better than Josh and Anna Duggar, and possibly Derick and Jill Dillard), but I feel like they have to get married soon. Right...?

CarVan definitely remind me of those couples that are so over-the-top jazzed about each other, and then finally have sex...and it's lackluster compared to all the anticipation. I hope I'm wrong, since they'll be stuck together forever. :pb_neutral:

15 minutes ago, bananabread said:

It feels like Carlin and Evan have been dating FOREVER. And Carlin clearly wants to be married like 5 months ago. They're one of my least-favorite fundie couples (marginally better than Josh and Anna Duggar, and possibly Derick and Jill Dillard), but I feel like they have to get married soon. Right...?

CarVan definitely remind me of those couples that are so over-the-top jazzed about each other, and then finally have sex...and it's lackluster compared to all the anticipation. I hope I'm wrong, since they'll be stuck together forever. :pb_neutral:

I think they can be annoying but no where close to Anna/Josh or Jill/Derick. I just see them as young and annoying not dangrous and annoying like the other two couples.  as for how long they have been dating I believe they have been a couple for two years come September and officially courting a year now. 

On 8/10/2018 at 6:53 PM, llucie said:

(but keep the brother away form Katie, please).

I also wonder if they'd try to set up their sister (Kailyn, who gives me so many I Want To Speak To Your Manager vibes) with a Bates boy. 

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived