IGNORED

Seewalds 29: Still Marketing Cute Kids

Coconut Flan

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is really cute! Rectangel! he he he. 

What cousin I wonder, what age? Ovel all I don't think that lesson shaps up too bad :Bazinga:

I haven’t commented in ages, but this is making me crazy, not only is the spelling atrocious, but that s not an octagon!

Eh, I can't snark too much on "shaps" my 8 year old is always playing school with some of the younger kids in the neighborhood and frequently has similar spelling errors. She is pretty much an average 3 grade student at her school. A little ahead in reading and math but not the best speller. The handwriting looks fairly young to me.

13 minutes ago, KSmom said:

that s not an octagon!

This drives me crazy too! Plus, the “hexagon” is actually a pentagon!!

I’m torn between thinking it was just a kid who got confused on which is which, or Anna (I’m thinking this was the M Kids since Jessa said cousins) is teaching them the wrong names for the shapes.

i really hope it’s Just confusion, because if the homeschool mom can’t even teach shapes correctly, how is she gonna teach them high school level stuff?

I don't know why everyone is freaking out over the spelling. His oldest cousin is Mackynzie who is 8. The next closest is Michael who is 6.

There aren't many 6-8 year olds with perfect handwriting, spelling or geometry skills.

Isn't Mackynzie Duggar Spurgeon's oldest cousin? She is 8 yes. I can forgive an 8 yo or under for this. Jessa is posting this with a laughing face and a thumbs up, that's her sense of humor. She, and hopefully Anna know the shapes. This is cute and funny and relate-able and Jessa knows how to do cute and funny and relate-able. Doesn't mean SOTDRT education is great and shouldn't be ripped on. But I know I had a lot of hilarious spelling mistakes at that age and I went to a public school.

I saw this was hot and immediately assumed Jessa was expecting blessing #3 :pb_lol::pb_lol:

Henry looks adorable. Aside from the blond and straight hair, he looks just like Spurgeon.

Yep, totally thought Jessa was pregnant again.  False alarm.

I’ll just back to listening to my sick kid cough all night long...

Same here! I also thought Jessa was pregnant and was expecting to see some sort of announcement. Not yet, I guess.

27 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I'm thinking this is Michael's. He's about 6, right? It looks age-appropriate for a first grader. 

These are the Duggars.  Wouldn't surprise me if it was an aunt or uncle...hopefully a younger one.

11 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

These are the Duggars.  Wouldn't surprise me if it was an aunt or uncle...hopefully a younger one.

Jessa specified "cousins." So Josie or any of the other Lost Girls are out. I guess it COULD be Tyler, forgot about him. 

58 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I saw this was hot and immediately assumed Jessa was expecting blessing #3 :pb_lol::pb_lol:

Henry looks adorable. Aside from the blond and straight hair, he looks just like Spurgeon.

I saw it was hot and thought fuck another one. 

Spurgeon is a smart kid. At the very least he has a great working memory. Please, Rufus, may he get a real education...

3 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

i really hope it’s Just confusion, because if the homeschool mom can’t even teach shapes correctly, how is she gonna teach them high school level stuff?

You mean how Jesus and the dinosaurs roamed the earth together 2000 years ago? Or is that more middleschool?

So I had a dream last night: Jessa and Been were arguing with Dan (Derick's brother) and Deena about something and posted the video on social media. At some point, it got pretty heated and Jessa got up and woops, 6 month pregnant belly for the world to see. And then she was like "oh yeah, by the way, I'm pregnant again" in a super snarky tone and stormed off.

I then immediately came to FJ and everybody commented on how we all saw this coming because of the yellow tunic she wore in another video (that actually existed).

I also specifically remember the video was 15:17 long.

I need a life :my_biggrin:

Haha, I am glad I'm not the only one who have had dreams about the Duggars. I dreamt I was in a park, we were listening to some music, then I saw Jinger, and argued if I should go over and say hi, I did, and she invited me to their hangout in the park. Then Jessa and Ben was there, with Jessa being pregnant. 

On 22/01/2018 at 2:16 PM, Kittikatz said:

I currently work at an office building that is literally surrounded by lakes, trees, foot bridges and walking paths. It sounds like it should be pretty, but in the summer (the only time of year I voluntarily wander outside) it's a no-go zone due to Canada Geese. They nest on the buildings ledges (one coworker had one jump down and land on top of him, he was flattened), poop all over the walking paths, and like to sit on the bridge railings and menace passers by. If you're foolish enough to try to walk across a bridge they've colonized, odds are good they will attack. There have been several instances of people being chased down the paths by vexed geese (my boss was chased into the water lmao), and many have been bruised and battered by geese on the bridges, and one case where a woman who didn't want to take the long way around (was late for a meeting) headed across a bridge and a goose took exception. Its wing flap broke her arm. When there are babies around, it's even worse. There's a theory that says all of the rage Canadians feel is somehow magically absorbed and expressed by the Rage Geese. I can't help but feel there may be something to that idea.

Holy moly. Remind me NEVER to complain about magpies again. Ever!!!

On 1/21/2018 at 9:16 PM, Kittikatz said:

I currently work at an office building that is literally surrounded by lakes, trees, foot bridges and walking paths. It sounds like it should be pretty, but in the summer (the only time of year I voluntarily wander outside) it's a no-go zone due to Canada Geese. They nest on the buildings ledges (one coworker had one jump down and land on top of him, he was flattened), poop all over the walking paths, and like to sit on the bridge railings and menace passers by. If you're foolish enough to try to walk across a bridge they've colonized, odds are good they will attack. There have been several instances of people being chased down the paths by vexed geese (my boss was chased into the water lmao), and many have been bruised and battered by geese on the bridges, and one case where a woman who didn't want to take the long way around (was late for a meeting) headed across a bridge and a goose took exception. Its wing flap broke her arm. When there are babies around, it's even worse. There's a theory that says all of the rage Canadians feel is somehow magically absorbed and expressed by the Rage Geese. I can't help but feel there may be something to that idea.

This pretty much sums up why I hate geese. They're mean, even when you're not bothering them and they shit everywhere. They're all over here, there's a splash pad near my house that is almost unusable because the geese shit all over it and they're always hissing at kids. Our park department always gets called to chase them off. There was another building a few towns over that actually had a really bad problem with geese, they kept colonizing the spot where all their electrical boxes were kept and thus they became wolf food for their local zoo. I'm sure the geese population won't notice since they breed like rabbits. 

8 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

You mean how Jesus and the dinosaurs roamed the earth together 2000 years ago? Or is that more middleschool?

Nope that's for the PhD.

I've always tied my hair back when cooking since the second time I lit it on fire. The hygiene aspect is just a bonus.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived