IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 7

Coconut Flan

I think the "business" is the "business" of Operation Cheatball and I also think Miss Lib is manning the VF fb page.  I would like us all to step back a few years and contemplate the excoriation that a girl in VF-Dom would have received in a Monday Morning Doug's Blog for having lilac hair. There were no Jubilee dolls with purple tresses. Boy their "changed life" is rich.  From pole dancing to purple hair. 

This is DPIARBT dream. https://m.facebook.com/florenceagratipage/photos/a.10150397089155223.605936.112517165222/10159910198100223/?type=3&source=48&ref=content_filter

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Is this supposed to convince people that DPIARBT is back in Durango?

Yes. But she was getting ready to go into this tune. 

Spoiler

On 1/27/2018 at 6:50 PM, lilith said:

Alternatively, he may be allowing her the illusion that the marriage is still intact until Virginia turns 18 so that she will keep struggling along on whatever he gives her instead of filing for decent child and spousal support.

I am baffled by their financial situation as it is, but Beall is going to be utterly fucked if Dougie withdraws all financial support after the kids are grown. Poverty in divorced women over 50 is a huge issue even for women who have some work experience and professional qualifications. Beall has nothing to fall back on - it doesn’t seem that they even own  family home now, and Doug is still living the high life but doesn’t seem to be bringing in any significant income. Beall may end up relying on support from her kids, but it doesn’t seem that any of them are in great financial positions (or on the path to them) either.

And these people were the ideal of family-hood. Ecch!

Am I the only person who read about truck stops and sponge baths and 2-hour sleep intervals and being on the road in the employ of a comely young woman and thought, “Lot Lizard Liberty”?

Just me, then? Okay. I’ll be in the prayer closet.

Re: the now "missing" FB video I posted yesterday. 

Hi Doug - we know you read here but nice to have continuing proof! You're still a tool. 

1 minute ago, hoipolloi said:

Re: the now "missing" FB video I posted yesterday. 

Hi Doug - we know you read here but nice to have continuing proof! You're still a tool. 

I didn't have a chance to see the video - can you summarize? Please and thank you!

1 minute ago, Marian the Librarian said:

I didn't have a chance to see the video - can you summarize? Please and thank you!

It was a 20-30 second clip of Alissa Wolf performing with a band at a local venue in Durango. It looked as though "Phil Douglas" could have filmed the clip.

On 1/25/2018 at 11:21 PM, marmalade said:

I do wonder at this flurry of posts all of a sudden. Is Dougie bored, or has Be-all taken over the page? 

"Perpetual cynics will find no refuge in this film." <----- That's Doug. Pure Doug.

The only thing that baffles me more than all these posts is the people commenting on them. Have they noticed there’s nothing there about Jesus? Just politics and current events and a post from the Meatballers. Do they have no questions about why the page is back up and why it’s been so quiet for so long? The VF fans must have been a particularly clueless bunch.

But I would pay good money to watch Dougie try to revamp VF while also trying to follow Flo and the burlesquers across Europe. That would be a spectacular gymnastics show. 

Re: The Greatest Showman.

This movie seems to be a big hit among fundies -- perhaps not surprising since it's about a lying, thieving scammer.

1 hour ago, Columbia said:

The only thing that baffles me more than all these posts is the people commenting on them. Have they noticed there’s nothing there about Jesus? Just politics and current events and a post from the Meatballers. Do they have no questions about why the page is back up and why it’s been so quiet for so long? The VF fans must have been a particularly clueless bunch.

But I would pay good money to watch Dougie try to revamp VF while also trying to follow Flo and the burlesquers across Europe. That would be a spectacular gymnastics show. 

If we want to get technical, there really wasn't anything about  Jesus even when VF was at its peak.  

So I can't be the only one who thought the way Beall wrote that post about her daughter's 'business' and sleeping in her car at truck stops and such that it sounds like she is the driver/pimp for her daughter (or maybe it is the other way around - ugh).  I know that isn't true, but since Beall wanted to be vague I can interpret any way I want!  

2 hours ago, barnacles said:

If we want to get technical, there really wasn't anything about  Jesus even when VF was at its peak.  

THIS ☝️

8 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

"Perpetual cynics will find no refuge in this film." <----- That's Doug. Pure Doug.

Cellos! More cellos!

I've only heard negative things about Greatest Showman - but that was definitely not in fundie circles.

7 hours ago, refugee said:

Cellos! More cellos!

I know, right? re: The Greatest Showman.  It's a musical! About PT Barnum! I can see Doug watching this and knowing, really knowing! that it's speaking directly to him.  Moar cellos indeed! 

Any word on his agent bidness, which was supposed to be open by now to the Americas and Beyond?  Wonder if any of the kids will be working for his agency. 

I play cello. Wide (seated) stance ahoy. I wonder if that’s why it appeals to Dougie?

What "children of today" are they connecting them to? The only children ever involved with this thing are Phillips children. It doesn't seem like they are setting up meetings with local schools or churches so children can meet veterans. 

52 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Operation Meatball is now a non-profit organization. 

Probably too soon to be on Charity Navigator but it will be interesting to see if they pull in more than $50K which would require filing IRS 990s every year. 

If THAT happens, it will be even more interesting to see the financials and who's on the board and whether they're paid.

There is some DPIARBT strategy here I'm quite sure. And while their efforts are admirable it's just all a little off the way they never refer to any peer relationships. Except with siblings. It's either all dolled up with makeup and Lili Marlene or covered up with leggings and doing a marathon.  Have we figured out if they do Vietnam vets?  I feel like we decided it was too messy and controversial for them. But Not many ww2 and Korean vets left. 

Guidestar.org is another good site for tracking charities and nonprofits. I have an account. No Operation Meatball listing there yet, but I'll keep an eye on it.

God, I wish these young women could move on, and hang out with peers their own age. This whole elderly-worship schtick has always creeped me out big time. 

Nice work de-sexing your daughters, Dougie and Beall. :evil:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived