IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 7

Coconut Flan

18 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Have we figured out if they do Vietnam vets?  

They claim they do on the new website, but I want to see the receipts. Faith wearing a fringed vest and faded jeans, and singing "White Rabbit" to a Vietnam vet? I just don't see it happening. 

Their semi-estranged father has passed his glamour gene down to them. They break out in a rash if they don't wear heavy makeup. 

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

They break out in a rash if they don't wear heavy makeup. 

And yet don't I remember him railing against painted faces in VF times ?  

Hilarious about White Rabbit @DomWackTroll. Flo would do it. Why not Faith. Maybe her next CD?  Like Herb Alpet's Whipped Cream cover or something. 

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, Jasmar said:

Urgent need? Really?

2 hours ago, Anonymousguest said:

Yeah, what is the urgent need?

I assume they're referring to the fact that WWII vets are dying. According to US Department of Veterans Affairs statistics, we are losing 362 WWII veterans per day and only 558,000 of the 16 million Americans who served in World War II are alive in 2017 (down from 620,000 in 2016). 

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/wwii-veteran-statistics

I do not follow the Operation Meatball.  I thought I would take a few minutes to see what their new site was about.  I was reading one of the articles and got surprised and confused.  The author appears to be Liberty and as I scrolled down the page, she is the only one named, either "authoring" or "posting" the articles.  Here are the words I read in one article that shocked me:

Spoiler

I've never known the phrase, "The eyes are the window to the soul," to be more true than with Mr. Vaden. Until I met him, I'd never really noticed people's eyes. However since then, I've learned that one can attempt to lie through the mouth, but it's hard to deceive with the eyes. In an instant, before you can even utter words, your eyes have already spoken, giving away what happiness or sadness you may be feeling in your heart at the time. For Mr. Vaden, his smiling eyes spoke a language of their own, even while he did not speak. 

Followed by this this sentence:

During our visits with Mr. Vaden, the girls and I quickly learned to communicate with him through his eyes. 

This came from this story here:  http://www.operationmeatball.com/new-girlblog/henry-vaden-and-the-language-of-the-eyes 

So I ask those in the know, is this Beall writing?  The date of their visiting this veteran started in Dec. of 2014.......so when Dough Phillips who is a TOOL, was lying to her, did his eyes deceive her? :P 

:wtsf:

5 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

I just  thought about the double entendre with the whipped cream. Remember the shaving daddy parties? 

:wtsf:

8 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Beall has three photos from her childhood... maybe

It's puzzling as to why there are so few photos of her childhood. I know that pictures then were not taken at the volume they are today, but my parents are both quite a bit older than her and they both have lots of pictures of themselves as very small infants and into childhood. Unless she was the youngest of many, many children, most parents have more than "maybe three" photos of their kids lying around. 

16 minutes ago, LimeKitty said:

It's puzzling as to why there are so few photos of her childhood.

I suspect it has to do with the estrangement from her parents. 

2 minutes ago, Howl said:

Aaaah, that makes sense. Thank you! Hmmmm, wonder why Beall didn't mention that part?

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Which, from what is known, came as a consequence of her marriage to Doug Phillips. 

While fully acknowledging that people have excellent reasons for being estranged from their parents, one wonders if Beall is rethinking any of her actions or decisions regarding her parents at this point in her life.

Interesting.  On Beall's Blog, she still has the picture of the little yellow Victorian house, but notes 
Spoiler Our dollhouse rental. Not where we are now. This was two rentals ago. Adorable on the outside. Not terribly livable on the inside. Everything slanted, and I think it was built by people who were under 5 feet tall. But it sure looked cute in the snow! 
So they've moved house THREE TIMES in the last few years, first from Texas to Durango and then once or twice more, presumably in Durango?  Crazy. CRAZY! It's obvious she wants to be back in Texas where it's not so cold.  Of course, nobody's clear on why they are stuck in Colorado, because Beall blogs about this and that, but never, ever gets real. 

Is there a possibility Beall is marooned in Colorado because of judgements and liens related to Lourdes lawsuit?

While I do not excuse Beall's trestment of others during the VF days, I do think she is an abused spouse. I hope she figures that out and gets the help she needs.

13 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Which, from what is known, came as a consequence of her marriage to Doug Phillips.

I've read that on FJ before, but was that ever stated somewhere publicly? I can totally understand that most parents wouldn't be happy with her daughter marrying a lying hypocrite, abuser.. (the list goes on!) like the Tool. Was his ugly already showing 30 years ago?

On 1/31/2018 at 9:22 PM, DomWackTroll said:

They claim they do on the new website, but I want to see the receipts. Faith wearing a fringed vest and faded jeans, and singing "White Rabbit" to a Vietnam vet? I just don't see it happening. 

Here's what I don't get.  Boerne, their old stomping grounds, and San Antonio, just a very quick drive (40 minutes?) up the Interstate, and everything in between, is a gigantic epicenter of military retirement.  Somewhere around 50,000 military retirees (veterans!) live in Bexar County, where San Antonio is located. 

Around 45,000 soldiers are stationed at the Army's Ft. Hood, in the Belton/Killeen/Morgan's Point/Lampasas/Temple area, and there are many, many military retirees living in that area; housing prices are low, access to health care is high. Ex military (veterans!) can even rent on-base housing.  Driving time from San Antonio to Belton is about two and a half hours straight up the interstate.  

So, if you are interested in Veterans, what the #!!%@&** are you doing in Durango, CO?   From Durango, it is a six-hour drive to Colorado Springs (not counting pee stops and lunch) in good weather when the roads are clear.  Colorado Springs has (I think) the 2nd largest aggregation of military retirees in the US.  

If they want to get Meatballing, they are living in the wrong. damn.  place. 

In reality, elderly vets are from a different era, charming and grateful for visits from cute young ladies and basically harmless.   I can see the Phillips' having  major difficulty engaging with Viet Nam vets in an authentic way.  Are they going to be hanging out with contemporary vets?  That said, one of the daughters ran a pretty hard core marathon (gravel roads, desert) that commemorates the Bataan Death March, that was a military type of event. 

The VF legacy is that Beall and the Phillips young ladies are not job-type people, or maybe they are all planning on being floated by Doug's fabulously successful talent agency, where they can do glamour this and that and get kudos and press from Meatballing.  

17 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Beall has three photos from her childhood... maybe

Probably not relevant and possibly shallow thought:  what the heck happened to her thumbnail?  The dents/lines look like a health issue or nail trauma.  Maybe her shellac is growing out and she just badly painted over?  I'm a bit anal about my nail hygiene, though...

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

Was his ugly already showing 30 years ago?

Yes.  Once he entered the picture at William & Mary fast talking, cowboy boots, red jeep and all, she changed--and it was not secret that her family was not enthused about the relationship.

Well put about the proximity to Vets in San Antonio. And returning to her own family, not to mention her father's veteran service in Korea. Not sure any of the girls have ever even met him. Wouldn't that be a priority, to acknowledge his service???  He would be elderly now.  Her lack of photos is most likely from the fact that they're boxed in Boerne/San Antonio or when she fairly cut ties with her family, that was some of the fallout and she really doesn't have many.  Her family certainly had more than the few she has now. 

Agree with all about her being an abused spouse and question whether she is able to see that etc etc.   Also agree that she bears responsibility in all this too. But not for DPIARBT's treatment of her and alienation from her family.

Interesting point about dodging some sort of judgments up there in Durangoville. Hmmm.

It’s not easy to form a Not For Profit. Or cheap. There’s a lot of paperwork, tax filing, and general lawyering.

I have to wonder if they’re REALLY a 501c3.

11 hours ago, bea said:

It’s not easy to form a Not For Profit. Or cheap. There’s a lot of paperwork, tax filing, and general lawyering.

I have to wonder if they’re REALLY a 501c3.

Is Doug Phillips Esq still licensed to practice law?

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:21 AM, acheronbeach said:

Probably not relevant and possibly shallow thought:  what the heck happened to her thumbnail?  The dents/lines look like a health issue or nail trauma.  Maybe her shellac is growing out and she just badly painted over?  I'm a bit anal about my nail hygiene, though...

Maybe she has acrylic tips put on?  (Badly, I might add---)

Her gazillionty stupid hashtags make me stabby.

Here are some new ones for you Be-all - #QueenofDenial  #whenyourhusbandisarapist #moochingthroughlife #preyonthegullible #desperatelyseekingvalidation

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived