IGNORED

Seewalds 27: Playing not Cleaning

Coconut Flan

On 11/7/2017 at 9:01 PM, Gillyweed said:

I don't think I share a birthday with a Duggar, but I do share one with Michael Scott, and he's the only person that really matters :pb_lol:

Ya dang skippy!

Please tell me that you also throw yourself a party each year at an ice rink.  With banners. 

(PLEASE, I need this. It's the one year anniversary of "the darkest day")

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a Duggar, but if ZsuZsu is in fact 38, then we are the same age and I've thought about it a time or two. She's on her way to #10. I don't even have a pet right now. She's aged by her misanthropy and bigotry. And yet, somewhere in there is that kernel of something that makes me wonder if I could have liked her. (not uncommon among the various fundies) She reminds me of the Grinch in a way. I guess I speculate about her a bit more because of the closeness in age and her misguided intelligence.

1 hour ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I share a birthday with Mickey Mouse.  lol

Oh yeah?! Well I share a birthday with Henry, so I win ALLLLL the pickles!!!!

4 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I'm reading all these post by you guys and it hits me.  I'm fucking older than dirt.

Me too. It's fun, though.

I’m a couple of years older that Zsu and Jill. And one of my 20 year old son’s friends asked him for his sister’s number the other day. Yep I’m bragging - he doesn’t have a sister but he has a Mum who is often mistaken for being in her mid 20s.

I’m about 5 yrs older than Josh. 

Jill’s boys and mine were all born within a day of each other though (my first born the day after Izzy, my second three days after Samuel). So I’m always comparing my boys to hers

6 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Me too. It's fun, though.

Scooch over on that old-folks' couch and make some room for me. lol

I share my birthday (although 8 years later) with Paris Hilton which is much better then any Duggar.

On 06/11/2017 at 7:48 PM, Antipatriarch said:

What's the status of the Genealogy Club here at FJ? Someone said upthread that it would be approved, but I haven't seen it show up on the Clubs page yet.

I'd like to know this too please!

I'm struggling today. I've got about a million Elizabeths in one extended family. Did they at least choose different nicknames? Did they heck. They all go by Bessie.

@BlessaYourHeart Sounds like you two have a nice plan! Is it too personal to ask what you're studying? I waited a bit before going for my masters and am so glad I did. I not only changed my mind after working a bit, but was able to get scholarships/ company sponsorship, which made a huge difference!

15 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Not a Duggar, but if ZsuZsu is in fact 38, then we are the same age and I've thought about it a time or two. She's on her way to #10. I don't even have a pet right now. She's aged by her misanthropy and bigotry. And yet, somewhere in there is that kernel of something that makes me wonder if I could have liked her. (not uncommon among the various fundies) She reminds me of the Grinch in a way. I guess I speculate about her a bit more because of the closeness in age and her misguided intelligence.

Same age here - I will have #2 the same month she has #10 LOLOL. But she looks like 6-8 years older than me at least.

And I don't have to grift for new kitchen counters.

17 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I share a birthday with Mickey Mouse.  lol

(But he's much MUCH older)

Ah, but I share my birthday with Queen Elizabeth I. (She was born 395 years before Mickey. :pb_lol: )

4 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Ah, but I share my birthday with Queen Elizabeth I. (She was born 395 years before Mickey. :pb_lol: )

Yes, but Elizabeth’s mother was executed exactly 452 years before I was born. :pb_lol:

15 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I share my birthday with Guy Fawkes. So... :pb_eek:

A stick and a stake for King James' sake!

4 hours ago, nst said:

I share a birthday with Justin Duggar - he is 14 - I am over 40 :D 

WHAT?!?

I genuinely thought you were like 20.

On 11/8/2017 at 7:43 PM, onekidanddone said:

I'm reading all these post by you guys and it hits me.  I'm fucking older than dirt.

A long running joke in our family is that our mother is as old as dirt, so every time someone says 'that is old s dirt' someone smart ass will say "so its 70", or how ever old our mom is at the time. 

As for sharing birthdays with famous people, I was all kinds of bummed because no one good was born the same day I was, until I saw Lewis Black.  YES! My favorite Jew!

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Yes, but Elizabeth’s mother was executed exactly 452 years before I was born. :pb_lol:

I've got you beat, Julius Caesar was stabbed to death 2,042 years before I was born :) 

Better beware the Ides of March

2 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

WHAT?!?

I genuinely thought you were like 20.

I take that as a compliment - eeek  - is it :D

that made my day

I hated being 20 - 

and today you get a brownie !!!

edited : is it because I am so childlike HA 

fe57a44fe7e78f5e275a8b6807917156.jpg
Jessa was out for coffee? Fascinating lol.
In equally as interesting news, I ate sour patch kids, they were delicious but not at all fancy!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived