IGNORED

Seewalds 27: Playing not Cleaning

Coconut Flan

The latest picture of Henry, seated in a car, is A-Freaking-Dorable!! It's on Lily and Ellie's blog, but probably on the Seewalds site too.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

Kind of looks like leggings with a skirt and a longer sweater to me, but who knows. It also may or may not be Jessa. If so - all these Duggar girls rebelling at once? What did their parents do wrong?!?!  :my_rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Didn't he work for an insurance company too, with a *gasp* woman boss?

I thought he did as well but I couldn't remember for sure. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they wore pants regurlarly in private but chose to only wear dresses and skirts when filming and posting on social media to keep up their brand image. In general I believe they are full of s***.

Yep, this picture confirms it. Henry is my favorite Duggar-related child/person/human. I mean Spurgeon is pretty darn cute too, but Henry really won me over with this face.IMG_8897.PNG.4321c3fe7702c79b82cd310ad1cd9a71.PNG

Okay, OT, but how do they keep their car so clean with little kids? I have zero kids and my car is dirty.... not that I really care, but, it’s not clean. 

@divadivine J'slaves? Only half kidding, maybe they have a car wash subscription? They're popular in areas where your car can get winter salt/ sea salt damage or in high allergen areas. Where my parents/siblings live for $18 a month you can go through the tunnel wash however many times you want and there's free vacuums, or for $30 a month all of that plus two full detail washes a month. My brother likes to time his details for special dates to let someone else handle his little girl's car snack mayhem, claims there isn't a show called Teen Dad, so this is him doing his part (though he's a good tipper).

33 minutes ago, divadivine said:

Okay, OT, but how do they keep their car so clean with little kids? I have zero kids and my car is dirty.... not that I really care, but, it’s not clean. 

I think cars are another one of those things where people either have it clean or dirty. 

I have friends who have cars that never seem dirty. Maybe the vacuum it regularly, I don't know. I've got other friends who's cars are so dirty I can't understand how it ever got to that level. Toys, clothes, rubbish. One time I got into my friends car and there was a half eaten bowl of cereal on the floor (with milk in it still)! 

Same with the outside of cars. Some people keep them shiny and clean, and others never seem to wash them.

I've always kept my cars clean, even when GryffindorDisappointment was a baby. I can't stand nastiness, especially on the inside of my car. Every two or three weeks, I pay a company to wash my car, clean the wheels, dress the tires, vacuum the carpets/seats/truck, and clean the inside of the windows. It's a mobile car wash company that comes to my office park. $30 well-spent.

hi, I'm new here, but I was inspired to come out of lurking by a post I saw on the Counting on Reddit. Someone said they thought Ben and Jessa had moved, because the house didn't look like it was being lived in when they were there. It seemed to be a throw away coment, but I decided to look and I found this Trulia listing. The listing seems to be more about the lot then the house, but compared to voting records, that is the correct address? 

https://www.trulia.com/property/3273437523-1965-N-Porter-Rd-Fayetteville-AR-72704

Henry has had the most expressive face from the start. I said before that he inherited Jinger's facial expression and I'm sticking with it! 

1 hour ago, GreatScott said:

hi, I'm new here, but I was inspired to come out of lurking by a post I saw on the Counting on Reddit. Someone said they thought Ben and Jessa had moved, because the house didn't look like it was being lived in when they were there. It seemed to be a throw away coment, but I decided to look and I found this Trulia listing. The listing seems to be more about the lot then the house, but compared to voting records, that is the correct address? 

https://www.trulia.com/property/3273437523-1965-N-Porter-Rd-Fayetteville-AR-72704

That is indeed their house, according to what I can see on google maps street view. 

Interesting.

If this is all true seems like they ripped Grandma off...

EDIT: For future readers of this thread, @SapphireSlytherin clarified they're selling the vacant lot next door. So don't be fooled by google maps street view like me.

37 minutes ago, zygote373 said:

That is indeed their house, according to what I can see on google maps street view. 

Interesting.

If this is all true seems like they ripped Grandma off...

If you check actual real estate websites, they're selling the vacant land next door.

How did Henry start looking so much like Spurgeon virtually overnight??!! He's such a cutie!! :):) I didn't expect him to be a blond!

24 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

If you check actual real estate websites, they're selling the vacant land next door.

I wasn't sure if it was the vacant lot, I don't know alot about those types of sites, but it came up as the same address. Do the duggars own that land too? $200,000 seems like a lot for just land. And the Trulia site had stuff about a house, like bedrooms and furnaces and fire places. 

$200,000 seems a lot for a lot in Fayetteville.

So at some point the mystery will be revealed. I figured they would make some kind of a move since they will certainly have more blessings

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived