IGNORED

Seewalds 27: Playing not Cleaning

Coconut Flan

Is TLC against juicy drama because I'd actually tune in and watch if they showed anyone bitching about what a shitty person dWRECK is. :pb_lol: 

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Is TLC against juicy drama because I'd actually tune in and watch if they showed anyone bitching about what a shitty person dWRECK is. :pb_lol: 

You know how much better this should would be if we heard what they said about each other when they thought no one was listening.  I

Michael Duggar's birthday is the day after mine.  I am closest in age to Meechelle, she is a few years older.

On 11/11/2017 at 1:29 PM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

You know how much better this should would be if we heard what they said about each other when they thought no one was listening.  I

Haha I wonder what the conversation between Jessa and Ben was when they heard that Derick was no longer going to be on Counting On. 

I share a birthday with Bruce Willis and I love wearing ripped oily undershirts (not), I say mofu a lot (not) and turned out to be a pretty badass chick imo Yippee ya-yay!!

I hope this doesn't disrupt the thread drift, but isn't Jessa due for another pregnancy soon? The boys are 16 months apart, making Spurgeon 7 months when Henry -- now 8 months -- was conceived.

I'm actually thinking she's going to space out this next one, though. Not only has she been candid about the challenges of raising two young children, but she made a comment a while back about how she wanted to breastfeed Spurgeon for much longer if he had let her. If Henry is enjoying breastfeeding, it could be another year or two before we see Seewald #3. (If she doesn't get pregnant while doing so, which, while unlikely, is possible.)

I share a birthday with Queen Latifah, Vanessa Williams, Irene Cara. Grover Cleveland and Neville Chamberlain. Not too shabby

I share a birthday with John Stamos, Bill Clinton and Matthew Perry.   I like my birthday.  :my_biggrin:

I share my birthday with Stephen King and Bill Murray, and did share with Leonard Cohen.  

And people always tell me I'm quirky, so maybe there's something to that astrology thing?

(It's also in the Top Ten most popular birthdays - a Christmas/NY celebration baby)

18 hours ago, Stormy said:

I hope this doesn't disrupt the thread drift, but isn't Jessa due for another pregnancy soon? The boys are 16 months apart, making Spurgeon 7 months when Henry -- now 8 months -- was conceived.

I'm actually thinking she's going to space out this next one, though. Not only has she been candid about the challenges of raising two young children, but she made a comment a while back about how she wanted to breastfeed Spurgeon for much longer if he had let her. If Henry is enjoying breastfeeding, it could be another year or two before we see Seewald #3. (If she doesn't get pregnant while doing so, which, while unlikely, is possible.)

Alyssa Webster has spoken about  the challenges of raising two kids as well. She implied that they might prefer to not have a third immediately. She also just announced their third daughter will be born in April, about 14 or 15 months after their second daughter. 

I know! I know! Different families, different circumstances, etc. I’m just of the opinion that we should keep in mind that saying something and taking steps to making it happen are two different things. 

Also in the Jessa could be pregnant conversation, she normally announces after 12 weeks-ish(?). She wouldn't be there quite yet, even given the spacing between Spurgeon and Henry. 

I share a birthday with Peter Dinklage and Hugh Laurie. Not too bad :D 

23 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Haha I wonder what the conversation between Jessa and Ben was when they heard that Derick was no longer going to be on Counting On. 

Yay for us!  We get a bigger cut.

I do think she could be pregnant, not because I've seen photos of her because I don't watch the show or anything BUT after seeing the photos of the dirty house, the first thing that had to go was my clean house when I was puking my guts out. My husband cleans the house but he doesn't clean it quite like I do so, our house was gross(to me) for a good 3 months. Also, with her spacing if she isn't, she definitely will be by the end of the year. I predict either a February/March announcement. 

21 hours ago, Stormy said:

If Henry is enjoying breastfeeding, it could be another year or two before we see Seewald #3. (If she doesn't get pregnant while doing so, which, while unlikely, is possible.)

I think it's pretty likely, actually, her getting pregnant while breastfeeding. How long did she nurse Spurgeon? Did she get pregnant with Henry while doing so? If it happened once, good odds it'll happen again. And ovulation can happen either earlier or later with a different pregnancy...

If you go by her mother's history, Michelle claims that she stopped nursing each baby after she got pregnant rather than before because the existing child didn't like the changed taste of the milk, so taken at face value there's an argument for Jessa taking after her mother.

2 hours ago, AtlanticTug said:

Am I hallucinating or did we see Henry being formula fed at some point in this season?

I remember someone mentioned that there were bottles shown on an episode. I think it was the one were they flew down “alone” to see the Vuolos. Now, that could mean Jessa intended to pump breast milk for him or it could mean they used formula in some amount for whatever reason. 

On 11/11/2017 at 8:23 AM, HarleyQuinn said:

The Real Fundies of NWA.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived