IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 31: Dicky Duggars Do Damage

samurai_sarah

I'm Norwegian, e.g "born with skis on". Cross country, slalom/carving, Telemark, snowboard... Now I'm sick and tired off it, and haven't done it for years - but I can still feel the need to float down a slope on a perfect layer of powdery snow... Then I remember the cold, all  the annoying other skiers, and the pain... And I'm happy right in front of the fireplace again! 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@HereticHick  March for Life is a good day to stay off the Metro. 

Look out for Trump tweeting how awful abortion is and he has done more than any other president to stop it. As if he ever cared before he ran for office and needed the Christian right vote.

Well that's a weirdly positioned photo, especially for a Christmas card photo.  Minor changes that would have made all the difference:

Grandma Mary faces in, not out

Izzy switches with Jackson(?) so that he is standing next to Jill and the Dillards are all together like all the other family groups.  If I didn't know better, I'd think Izzy was with Jessa because of how they are positioned. Jackson sits next to Hannie on the crate, which makes more sense than having him marooned with the Seewalds and Dillards.

Josie stands either centered behind JB+M or next to Mary in the space created by Mary turning inwards.  She's a bit big for lap sitting AND it forces Mary to turn out.

JoeKen swap with the two lost boys on the other side of JinJer.  This makes it so Siah(?) isn't an island in between two couples AND centers the three couples without kids, which makes more visual sense.

The lost boy in red moves to the INSIDE of Anna.  Marcus (that's the older M boy, right?) stands in that space.  Meredith sits on the box.  Josh holds Mason (where IS Mason anyway? Did they seriously send out a family photo without the newest member WHO HAS BEEN BORN FOR SOME TIME?). 

When you have multiple family units in a Christmas card photo, keep them TOGETHER so people can identify who is with who!

31 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

Well that's a weirdly positioned photo, especially for a Christmas card photo.  Minor changes that would have made all the difference:

Grandma Mary faces in, not out

Izzy switches with Jackson(?) so that he is standing next to Jill and the Dillards are all together like all the other family groups.  If I didn't know better, I'd think Izzy was with Jessa because of how they are positioned. Jackson sits next to Hannie on the crate, which makes more sense than having him marooned with the Seewalds and Dillards.

Josie stands either centered behind JB+M or next to Mary in the space created by Mary turning inwards.  She's a bit big for lap sitting AND it forces Mary to turn out.

JoeKen swap with the two lost boys on the other side of JinJer.  This makes it so Siah(?) isn't an island in between two couples AND centers the three couples without kids, which makes more visual sense.

The lost boy in red moves to the INSIDE of Anna.  Marcus (that's the older M boy, right?) stands in that space.  Meredith sits on the box.  Josh holds Mason (where IS Mason anyway? Did they seriously send out a family photo without the newest member WHO HAS BEEN BORN FOR SOME TIME?). 

When you have multiple family units in a Christmas card photo, keep them TOGETHER so people can identify who is with who!

I think they took the photo pre Mason, which is in and of itself weird.

12 minutes ago, justoneoftwo said:

It’s not weird when you consider how hard it is to get them all together at the same time.

On 12/27/2017 at 10:54 PM, TuringMachine said:

And then Cathy will come int with "A lot of assumptions are being made here."

You inspired me

w2iRH4E.png

You and wine, anyways. 

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

It’s not weird when you consider how hard it is to get them all together at the same time.

They probably took the pic at the time of Joken's wedding, everyone would have been there.

1 hour ago, justoneoftwo said:

There will always be a "pre-next-baby" photo with this group. lol

On 12/21/2017 at 7:24 PM, calimojo said:

Parents who know their children, care about their children and have even a tiny understanding of emotions, motives, stress, anxiety, etc, would not force their child into uncomfortable, unnecessary situations. 

This Birthday greeting was about them, not about Jordyn. 

Michelle should get extra points for remembering Jordyn's name, why? Because she is an idiot. It would be typical for her to grab the wrong child, take them shopping, then realize her mistake. Tell her we are gonna pretend you were with me, so just stand there and don't say anything. Bingo, she was able to do that.

3 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

@HereticHick  March for Life is a good day to stay off the Metro. 

Look out for Trump tweeting how awful abortion is and he has done more than any other president to stop it. As if he ever cared before he ran for office and needed the Christian right vote.

I hope we get another cold snap that weekend. And yeah, last year I gave the evil eye to so many people on my way to work. I need to remember to wear one of my Planned Parenthood shirts this year! 

The last anti choice rally I had the misfortune of running into was actually during a massive pub crawl. I loved seeing all the drunks yell at them to get a life. 

On 12/25/2017 at 10:04 AM, Carm_88 said:

Merry Christmas from the Duggars. I couldn't figure out why Justin was in with the M Kids. :P

Why is Jana slouching? Do all of them look like they have bad posture?

3 hours ago, SHERA said:

Why is Jana slouching? Do all of them look like they have bad posture?

She doesn’t appear to be slouching, to me. I think she’s possibly leaning forward, but her back looks straight. 

53 minutes ago, llg1234 said:

Jedidiah and Jeremiah turn 19 today. Yay.

Reading from a teleprompter? Can they ever change up the script?

Michelle looks uncomfortable (as always). It really stands out here, in part because she has her back to Jed and Jer throughout in a birthday video "for" them, but what's new.

And of course, her comments can be summarized as follows:

• "We love y'all so much!"
  • We brought you home from the hospital nineteen years ago! It feels just like yesterday Daddy!
  • "We're just so grateful for their Godly focus and their love for the Lord."

Jim Bob's are, of course:

• "Well Mama...!"
  • "Happy birthday guys!"
  • "We love you guys, happy birthday."

:sleeping-boring: These birthday videos feel like Quiver Training vids. Submit to the cult and you too might receive some conditional praise and recited attention from your parents! 

20 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

You inspired me

w2iRH4E.png

You and wine, anyways. 

It's like the fundie "your tone seems very pointed right now". 

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

Wow, Michelle has really shrunk...

Some fan on the DFO facebook page responded to a comment similar to yours and said that Michelle is actually 5'8" and it's just the angle. Umm... When was Michelle ever 5'8"?? I always thought she was maybe 5'3" or 5'4" at her tallest and has shrunk a couple of inches with her pregnancies and age.

2 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

Michelle is actually 5'8"

I agree, no freaking way is Michelle 5'8". I feel like the tallest daughter (Jill?) may be that tall, but Michelle has to be something like 5'2"

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Reading from a teleprompter? Can they ever change up the script?

Apparently not. Gosh, they are so stiff in these home videos. No genuine excitement or happiness at all. 

I'm 5'8". There are not many things I'm certain of in this world, but I am absolutely 100% positive that Michelle is not 5'8". I would tower over her. She can't be more than 5'3" at most. I think Jill is the tallest daughter and she's around 5'6" or 5'7". Joy is a few inches shorter, and even she is taller than Michelle.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived