IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 31: Dicky Duggars Do Damage

samurai_sarah

2 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Michelle is 5' 8" , and the camera angle makes her look shorter? Who are they kidding?

I met Michelle Duggar about 10 years ago at Silver Dollar City.  I am 5 ft 1in.  She was very barely taller than me.  She's definitely NOT 5 ft 8 in.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Apparently not. Gosh, they are so stiff in these home videos. No genuine excitement or happiness at all. 

I honestly think it's because they aren't actors, I doubt they are like this off camera....just not sure why post them in the first place unless they feel like they need to promote people watching the show...

17 minutes ago, BullyJBG said:

Jedidiah jumped in to talk on this video. He did, but Jeremiah didn't. Now, which one of them went to ALERT and the other one didn't?

The one with the better hair went. I think that's Jeremiah? The taller one is the one Joe stole Kendra from.

All the howlers run together for me. I legit forgot Justin existed for an extended period of time. :pb_lol: 

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

The one with the better hair went. I think that's Jeremiah? The taller one is the one Joe stole Kendra from.

All the howlers run together for me. I legit forgot Justin existed for an extended period of time. :pb_lol: 

So has Michelle at some point I bet you :pb_lol:

5 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I forgotten about Jason before too. He looks so much like Jed, it's hard for me to remember they are separate people.

Also I'm not entirely sure, but if I had to guess, I'd say Jed is in the blue chair and Jer is in the off white.

I mean... the usual response is “Justin? I didn’t even know there was a Justin!”  Never had a storyline or memorable moment or Even one moment on camera by himself.  

1 hour ago, tabitha2 said:

I mean... the usual response is “Justin? I didn’t even know there was a Justin!”  Never had a storyline or memorable moment or Even one moment on camera by himself.  

The one thing I remember about Justin is that he was Jordyn’s buddy. There was one episode, I think they were on holiday somewhere and he was looking out for her, he said it was because he was her buddy.  I remember it because it was the only time I ever saw someone who actually seemed to care for her.

Aww, what cuties they were!

To me, Joy resembles a different sister in those first three photos and it's really interesting:

• Photo 1 - She looks like Jinger, especially in the nose
  • Photo 2 - She resembles Jessa but with a smaller upper lip
  • Photo 3 - She resembles Jill but with a rounder face

It also stood out to me that Jed and Jer seemed pretty unphased by what was going on - they're barely acknowledging Joy sitting on the highchairs, they're just like, "Yes this is normal." Those babies have seen things (chaos). 

17 minutes ago, mizandry said:
  • Photo 1 - She looks like Jinger, especially in the nose
  • Photo 2 - She resembles Jessa but with a smaller upper lip
  • Photo 3 - She resembles Jill but with a rounder face

Yes! these examples help affirm my thoughts regarding who she looks like as well! In current photos/on Counting on, different shots, I've seen different sisters in her, usually jill/jessa but she definitely looks a ton like Jinger in the first photo here!

32 minutes ago, Calypso said:

Is it just me or does that look incredibly boring

It's not you! It looks odd, it doesn't look like an event or party just like a random group in dull colours  who have stopped mid way through doing nothing much, I'd have thought they'd gather round or something.  I managed more of a New Year atmosphere despite being home alone with the dog!

6 minutes ago, Calypso said:

Did they stage the pray in to look spontaneous and post it on the internet to try to gain extra holiness points?

I'm thinking very probably yes

3 hours ago, Dogalog said:

They still call Israel "Choo Choo" (or "Chooch", apparently). What a terrible fucking nickname.

Really? I think is is cute. Probably liked trains:) my mother called me fart blossom and little heifer so i know terrible fucking nicknames ;)  

4 hours ago, Calypso said:

Did they stage the pray in to look spontaneous and post it on the internet to try to gain extra holiness points?

No, they do this every single year.

5 hours ago, Dogalog said:

They still call Israel "Choo Choo" (or "Chooch", apparently). What a terrible fucking nickname.

I think it's Chuchi which means something in Spanish but not sure what. Don't think I'ts train related.

Family nicknames usually mean something to them and sound stupid to others.  I would rather my nick name be chocho than my NAME be Spurgeon. 

On 12/30/2017 at 8:05 PM, llg1234 said:

Joy also posted a birthday message for Jedidiah and Jeremiah ft. Israel making a cake for them (in the last slide)

i get the impression Joy was a little spitfire.  All the Duggerlings were adorable children.  I'm LOLing a bit here that no one is phased about toddler Joy perched precariously between two highchairs, this is the Duggar's this may have been the least dangers thing she did that day. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived