IGNORED

Safe at Home (Arndts) 3: No penguins were harmed in the making of this thread

samurai_sarah

If the Arndt man/boys ever get married I picture them as Uncle Fester in the mansion after he got married

cowering in a ball not knowing what to do with all the sex! ha!

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, gustava said:

Thanks for reminding me of the wonderful Phil Ochs!!!

To quote the late, great Christopher Hitchens, "When you meet another Phil Ochs fan you instantly have a rapport, you know that this guy or gal gets it."

:highfive:

• 2 weeks later...

So this leads me to wonder... if Vine Valley isn't finished by the time Rick passes away (not wishing him ill, but it eventually happens to everyone), would one of the sons continue it or would the dream die with him?

15 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

So this leads me to wonder... if Vine Valley isn't finished by the time Rick passes away (not wishing him ill, but it eventually happens to everyone), would one of the sons continue it or would the dream die with him?

Oh, I bet as long as there is breath in an Arndt body Vine Valley will be filmed. Not finished, mind you, but filmed. In honor of Rick. Forever. 

I am thinking that the manboys will likely continue with VV because they will think it would be what Rick would have wanted.    Never mind they would have given up their lives to help Daddy pursue hid "neverending project" and maybe, just maybe it would be the time to finally quit it.

2 hours ago, bertnee said:

It's like a Stephen King novel. It will always filming.

The entire family situation is a horror movie , shiny and nice on the outside but nobody can ever leave . The curse of the penguin traps this innocent family in their home. 

14 hours ago, hasunah said:

The entire family situation is a horror movie , shiny and nice on the outside but nobody can ever leave . The curse of the penguin traps this innocent family in their home. 

Kind of like Hotel California?

16 hours ago, nokidsmom said:

I am thinking that the manboys will likely continue with VV because they will think it would be what Rick would have wanted.    Never mind they would have given up their lives to help Daddy pursue hid "neverending project" and maybe, just maybe it would be the time to finally quit it.

I devoutly hope they film Rick's funeral as the final VV scene and move on with their lives.

6 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

I devoutly hope they film Rick's funeral as the final VV scene and move on with their lives.

I'm seeing it now...Rick's funeral, the casket, all those men standing there without spouses, Mama Arndt, 97 years old, still in her white shorts...then the credits roll. Oh wait! Extra scene! Rick is sitting on the edge of the tub, polishing a pumpkin. No sound except the soft scratching of the washcloth.

Fade to black.

On 6/14/2018 at 12:26 PM, Letgo said:

Oh, I bet as long as there is breath in an Arndt body Vine Valley will be filmed. Not finished, mind you, but filmed. In honor of Rick. Forever. 

In that case, one more generation them, since none of sons seem to be interested in having a relationship...

On 6/15/2018 at 6:20 AM, Palimpsest said:

Bonus points if one of the manboys dresses up as the main character taking his final stumble into the grave.

14 hours ago, Naga Viper said:

Bonus points if one of the manboys dresses up as the main character taking his final stumble into the grave.

Other bonus points are if it's snowing or Cathy is carrying a picnic basket. 

On 6/15/2018 at 8:38 AM, Flossie said:

Yes, but at least Hotel California has pink champagne (on ice).

21 minutes ago, 16strong said:

Yes, but at least Hotel California has pink champagne (on ice).

Casa de Arndt has Penguin sheets! :P 

On 6/15/2018 at 6:38 AM, Flossie said:

I envision “Cold Comfort Farm”. There have always been Arndt’s at Cold Comfort Farm.

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:59 PM, Audrey2 said:

In that case, one more generation them, since none of sons seem to be interested in having a relationship...

Then I suppose we should be grateful as that means there will, eventually, be an end to Vine Valley. I'm thinking that is the ONLY way filming it will ever end.

54 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

Just popping out here to say:

Hide contents

35928765_1804327379610208_48897368582311

Luke is cuter than ever.

Did Pinky photoshop the plump off her right leg? There’s a dark line along it that makes no sense otherwise. 

I see what you’re doing, you pink-lipped rascalette, you!

4 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

Did Pinky photoshop the plump off her right leg? There’s a dark line along it that makes no sense otherwise. 

This is the Arndts we're talking about.  They Photoshop the color of their shirts.  

Does Cathy make her shorts too?  I didn't think you could get them that short anymore.

All those women in althetic clothes behind him, probably half of them checking out his butt, and he's ... having his photo taken with Mommy.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived