IGNORED

I hate to sound shallow but... Maxwell Eyebrows

muffynbear

... the Maxwell girls all have horribly bushy eyebrows. Like CATERPILLAR eyebrows! I really want to send them a care package consisting of Sally Hansen wax strips and/or tweezers. Surely having well manicured eyebrows is part of a maintaining a beautiful countenance, right? Or does Daddy Maxwell not allow this?

bert.gif

Actually, Mary's eyebrows look a lot better than they did a year or two ago.

It's funny how even styles of eyebrows change over time. When I was a teen, everyone wanted dark, thick Brooke Shields/Katarina Witt eyebrows. Now a lot of younger people look like they hardly have any eyebrows at all.

... the Maxwell girls all have horribly bushy eyebrows. Like CATERPILLAR eyebrows! I really want to send them a care package consisting of Sally Hansen wax strips and/or tweezers. Surely having well manicured eyebrows is part of a maintaining a beautiful countenance, right? Or does Daddy Maxwell not allow this?

bert.gif

It's up to their husbands to decide if he wants them to get rid off excess hair, daddy wouldn't want to risk them doing something then enjoying it, then having them married off to men who like hairy women.

It's up to their husbands to decide if he wants them to get rid off excess hair, daddy wouldn't want to risk them doing something then enjoying it, then having them married off to men who like hairy women.

Do the Duggar girls pluck theirs? I find it funny how some fundies will allow this and some won't.

Actually, Mary's eyebrows look a lot better than they did a year or two ago.

It's funny how even styles of eyebrows change over time. When I was a teen, everyone wanted dark, thick Brooke Shields/Katarina Witt eyebrows. Now a lot of younger people look like they hardly have any eyebrows at all.

Yeah, definitely, to both of these.

Mary has been plucking between her brows and maybe shaping them a bit.

I was a teenager about ten years after the height of Brooke Shields's popularity, but when I was in high school, most people just didn't pay attention to eyebrows. Mine are naturally thick (not quite as thick as Mary's, though!), and though I cleaned up between them with tweezers, I never considered waxing.

I really can't stand seeing brows that have obviously been heavily thinned at home. Get thee to a waxer!

Archived