IGNORED

Kendra and Joe Duggar 6: Sitting in a tree...M.A.R.R.I.E.D!

samurai_sarah

12 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

The sound of freedom. :)

And before ANYBODY downvotes this for whatever reason, research the history of this saying. :)

My first job was on a joint forces hospital campus.  No jets, but it was there I learned the term "Wheels Up" party.  When a hated commander gets transferred and the wheels go up on their departing jet, a serious party will begin.:Yes:

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Emily7057 said:

Have we figured out where Joe and Kendra live yet ?? We kinda got off topic on this thread. 

That happens a lot here. Thread drift is a very welcomed and beloved aspect of the site. You’ll get used to it with time - best bet if you have an on topic question or comment is to just post regardless of thread drift. Someone will likely respond. :)

We don’t know exactly where they’re living. I believe someone mentioned that they’re building a house. I would guess they’re still in the General TTH area, especially since Joseph appears to be working for one of the family businesses.

42 minutes ago, albanuadh_1 said:

Didn't one of the brothers let it slip during the good-byes that ' oh well, you'll be just next door.' ? Or something like that.

Yes, that is true!! In that brown log house, or what we don’t know. 

We need to know.

2 hours ago, albanuadh_1 said:

Didn't one of the brothers let it slip during the good-byes that ' oh well, you'll be just next door.' ? Or something like that.

JB has them on a short leash it would seem...

So, I wonder if Kendra’s with child? Did they make it back from the Honeymoon? Have they made more cookies? Is she still doing that nervous giggle every 10 seconds? 

She's young, likely fertile, and fundie. Unless the two of them have been using their newlywed freedom to read up on family planning methods, it's just a matter of time.

Ask see it, the current SchröeDuggar's Uterus announcement race is between Kendra and Jessa, with Jinger as the dark horse. Joy's jestating, Jill had a difficult birth recently, and it's way too soon for Anna.

1 hour ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

and it's way too soon for Anna.

My SIL was pregnant four weeks after she gave birth to one of my nephews.

10 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

True, it's not impossible, but if I recall Anna's natural spacing seems to be about 2 years between each new M-child. So, hopefully we won't be blessed with any announcements from her in the near future. :)

My prediction is that Kendra is next. I just have a feeling. For what it's worth, I think Joe would be a fantastic father, even if I personally wish he'd get a few more years of freedom.

9 hours ago, albanuadh_1 said:

Maybe Kendra just moved into Joe's bunk bed.

15 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

She's young, likely fertile, and fundie

LOL. I don't know why, but this totally reminded me of lyrics from the musical Hamilton from the song "my shot". instead of being "young, scrappy, and hungry". Clearly I've lost my mind due to copious amounts of homework for college I have done in the last few weeks. ha!

But I do agree though, it's definitely between Jessa and Kendra and I continue to go back and forth with who it will be like almost daily. I keep thinking it will be Jessa, even though I don't want it to be yet but I guess we'll see!  Time will tell.

They mentioned in a video posted a while back (it was a conversation with Jana) that they hoped to finish building soon and Jana mentioned getting it done while they were away on their honeymoon.

Also feel like I should mention that I do find Kendra's laugh annoying, but it's also understandable that she's nervous while being filmed as not only has she got to live up to Duggar standards but her dad is a preacher so she's probably been raised to be aware that anything she says/does wrong will reflect badly on him.

22 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Zelda was pregnant with Omega right after giving birth to Alpha. Zoltan said," I just love her sooo much and both of us wanted a lot of kids close together".  They were going to name the kiddies starting with Alpha and going to Omega.  Thank you, Rufus, for limiting their family to two kids.

2 minutes ago, NewOrleansLady said:

Zelda was pregnant with Omega right after giving birth to Alpha. Zoltan said," I just love her sooo much and both of us wanted a lot of kids close together".  They were going to name the kiddies starting with Alpha and going to Omega.  Thank you, Rufus, for limiting their family to two kids.

I'm not sure who Zelda and Zoltan are?

5 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I'm not sure who Zelda and Zoltan are?

Zelda is my daughter and Zoltan is my son-in-law.  Alpha is my grandson and omega is my granddaughter.  Sorry for the confusion.

22 hours ago, bananabread said:

For what it's worth, I think Joe would be a fantastic father, even if I personally wish he'd get a few more years of freedom.

I'm not sure I'd say 'fantastic'. With his embarrassingly limited worldview, it's hard to see that happening. But loving and a fuckton more devoted to Kendra and his future family than Josh was? Oh heck yes.

21 hours ago, beepy13 said:

Maybe Kendra just moved into Joe's bunk bed.

Well I hope they cleaned that messy room up. :)

Back on the topic of their honeymoon, I thought Santorini was a weird choice for a Fundie couple for a few reasons.  Obviously the culture there is far less modest than their circles and that's a big one.  My husband and I honeymooned in Greece on the mainland.  (Meteora will probably be the best thing I ever seen and I've done a pretty decent amount of traveling.)  I looked into Santorini when we were planning it, and although we lived together before marriage I decided I didn't want to travel somewhere that you can't flush toilet paper while on our theoretically most romantic vacation ever.  I experienced this in Ecuador about 4 years before while traveling with a group and all of us got wicked stomach bugs.

Not that I have any desire to speculate on their bodily functions beyond assuming that they have them since they seem to be human, but going from side hugs and hand holding to being alone for the first time, kissing, and sex has to be SO intense.  I'd have thought adding that level of bodily function familiarity would be so hard on both of them.

13 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Back on the topic of their honeymoon, I thought Santorini was a weird choice for a Fundie couple for a few reasons.  Obviously the culture there is far less modest than their circles and that's a big one.  My husband and I honeymooned in Greece on the mainland.  (Meteora will probably be the best thing I ever seen and I've done a pretty decent amount of traveling.)  I looked into Santorini when we were planning it, and although we lived together before marriage I decided I didn't want to travel somewhere that you can't flush toilet paper while on our theoretically most romantic vacation ever.  I experienced this in Ecuador about 4 years before while traveling with a group and all of us got wicked stomach bugs.

Not that I have any desire to speculate on their bodily functions beyond assuming that they have them since they seem to be human, but going from side hugs and hand holding to being alone for the first time, kissing, and sex has to be SO intense.  I'd have thought adding that level of bodily function familiarity would be so hard on both of them.

Santorini, and many of the small islands/villages, are actually deeply religious - its just the "wrong" religion for the Duggars :lol: The people you tend to see in "immodest" clothing are tourists or young children.

(Sorry about the spoiler- not too sure how to remove it)

On 11/14/2017 at 10:18 PM, SapphireSlytherin said:

This happened to my mom too. 

On 9/20/2017 at 7:40 AM, Sherresed said:

I wonder where they will honeymoon and where they will live? Joe works at the family car lot right?

Greece.  They did a video from a random hotel in Athens.  Probably didn't even go to the best parts of Greece, which are the islands.  They most likely didn't want to see any shameful women swimming on those beautiful white sandy beaches.   I mean, those shameful women could make Joe "excited" and direct his attention from his bride to the beach.

1 hour ago, thinandfit said:

Santorini, and many of the small islands/villages, are actually deeply religious - its just the "wrong" religion for the Duggars :lol: The people you tend to see in "immodest" clothing are tourists or young children.

(Sorry about the spoiler- not too sure how to remove it)

Reveal hidden contents

I was on Ios during the Greek national holiday...like our 4th of July.  It was amazing getting to see all the townspeople come out and dance.  There were a bunch of the Greek Orthodox preachers (?) in all black out there as well.  I will remember that forever.

Immodest clothing is necessary.  It's hot in the summer and the white sand doesn't cool you off any.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived