IGNORED

Milo Yiannopoulos

Cartmann99

On 7/12/2021 at 6:49 PM, Howl said:

"Better Under Pence"   

*Scratches head.  Ponders.  Contemplates.*

Nope, it is what it is. I mean, EXACTLY what it is. The implication, that is. 

Milo is in bad shape. I suspect his finances...well, I suspect he has none. 

He's a morally corrupt racist  and I suspect he is not ex gay. 

I wonder how his black husband is coping? 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Hide contents

image.png.0ea8503f3992d8aea88a80af667cde6f.png

image.thumb.png.c31383381ccfc45218f0a9e4ef02c4ff.png

image.png.751f018f03c0913dba65412a102daed1.png

“I don’t have any friends” is probably the only true statement in that whole paragraph. 

• Upvote 7

12 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

“I don’t have any friends” is probably the only true statement in that whole paragraph. 

Guess his husband/roommate finally left him. :shrug:

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Guess his husband/roommate finally left him. :shrug:

Maybe his husband leaving him was what originally sent him on this anti gay, anti Covid, anti everything bender.

• Upvote 6

Apparently Milo now has Covid, in spite of his having injected himself with ivermectin a few days ago as a preventative. Send thoughts and prayers.

• Thank You 3

On 8/28/2021 at 10:16 PM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

That and the "for cattle and swine" on the Ivermectin bottle!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Milo Yiannopoulos to give “pray the gay away” speech at Penn State University

Conservative troll Milo Yiannopoulos is scheduled to speak at Pennsylvania State University at a November 3 event called “Pray the Gay Away,” a nod to his recent claim that he is a “ex-gay.”

In an open letter to students, university officials wrote that they oppose his presence but cannot cancel the event due to First Amendment free speech rights.

The letter — signed by the university’s vice president, vice president of student affairs, and vice provost for educational equity — called Yiannopoulos “odious” and “divisive” and said his views are “antithetical to Penn State’s values.”

“Yet as offensive and hurtful as Yiannopoulos’s comments have been and are likely to be again, and despite our own abhorrence for such statements and the promotional tactics used, Uncensored America (the student group that invited Yiannopoulos to speak on campus) that has the undeniable Constitutional right to sponsor this presentation on our campus. The University lacks the right to do anything to stop it,” the letter said.

Student organizations may select invite speakers to campus without the university’s endorsement, the letter added.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 5

On 10/29/2021 at 9:32 AM, Cartmann99 said:

Milo is a desperate man and desperate men do desperate things!  He's going to pimp himself out for any amount of money to stay afloat; he has no marketable skills or apparent income. 

As much as Christians like a good redemption story, I don't think he'll get any calls.  He may not be having sex with men at the moment, but he's still flamboyantly gay + Catholic.  Will he join the priesthood or become Opus Dei?  Stay tuned! 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6

You know you're on Santa's bad side if you find this under your tree.

• Haha 10

16 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

You know you're on Santa's bad side if you find this under your tree.

I'd much rather have a recording of Pip fartin' on a snare drum. 

image.png.25d75d1b46c46931c46432ce76abf7b6.png

• Haha 7

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Milo has Long Covid.  Every description of it I've read sounds grim and every description of it I've read sounds like exactly what he's describing. 

Last summer he would have had Delta variant and monoclonal antibodies would have been extremely beneficial if he'd gotten help STAT and he might have been fully cured him in a day or two.  

Oh, well, Milo, you exemplify the tragedy of willful ignorance and information. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Howl said:

Oh, well, Milo, you exemplify the tragedy of willful ignorance and information. 

Prime example of Darwinism too.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

...via a tweet, I stumbled across the tempest in a teapot that is the Republican primary in Washington state's Congressional District 3.  Apparently the guy in 3rd place, Joe Kent, had been Nick Fuentes adjacent and wanted Nick's endorsement but then very recently disavowed Nick Fuentes, causing Groypers to swarm his twitter account.  There's also an AFPAC element.  AFPAC is CPAC for under 30 people, with more over White Nationalism and crazy (!).  

In case you were confused about AFPAC and White Nationalists, this quote from the article linked below will clear things right up.  

The Left-wing Anti-Defamation League (ADL), Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), as well as media outlets, often wrongly refer to Fuentes and his followers as a ‘white nationalist movement,’ while in reality, the group is mainly made of Christian Nationalists of many racial backgrounds.

Anyway, this alt-reich article about the kerfuffle quotes our fave Pray Away the Gay guy, and supplies your daily dose of Milo's Catholic Moralizing, which gives me that sinking feeling, as a tolerant and inclusive person, that I'm goin' straight to hell. 

Milo Yiannopoulos, who was one of the attendees at AFPAC, responded to Kent on Telegram criticizing Kent’s use of the term ‘inclusive populism.’

“Inclusive populism” is brainless and repulsive—and it matters why. If we are to turn away from sin, we must learn to discriminate. We have to know what’s good and what’s bad, and ruthlessly strike out the bad from our daily lives. Judicious discrimination applied fairly and often, is the foundation of pious, respectable moral behavior. Tolerance and inclusively light the way to Hell.”

It also gives me the feeling that Milo will continue to head into progressively more extreme trad Catholic territory.  Is Opus Dei in his future? Stay tuned! 

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 9

4 hours ago, Howl said:

It also gives me the feeling that Milo will continue to head into progressively more extreme trad Catholic territory.  Is Opus Dei in his future? Stay tuned! 

I'm really hoping he doesn't marry some naive young woman in his attempt to convince the world that he's straight now. :pray:

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Howl said:

Apparently the guy in 3rd place, Joe Kent, had been Nick Fuentes adjacent and wanted Nick's endorsement but then very recently disavowed Nick Fuentes

So, a detour back to a quick Nick Fuentes character study: 

• Thank You 5

Milo's speaking slot:

Spoiler

image.png.113c0910ef47f936a812b09e6c8b2865.png

Rest of thread is under the spoiler:

Spoiler

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

Why do I have a feeling this won't end well for Milo? 

It's interesting, though, that he still gets to be his gay self (hair icon!) and hate gay people at the same time. 

Cynical me thinks that the conversion to trad Catholic is way too extreme and is just a way to stay relevant to some group and rake in enough speaking fees to afford really nice hair products and moisturizers. 

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • Coconut Flan changed the title to Milo Yiannopoulos