IGNORED

Joy and Austin 13: Another Duggar Pregnancy Grandbaby 10

Coconut Flan

Just now, singsingsing said:

I'm guessing a private Instagram? (Don't share if it's private, I'm just curious about how you accidentally found it!)

honestly I don't know how I found it, and I follow her on it, but yeah, I think its private because yeeeah.... I feel like most would know the due date if Anna outed it on the not private one...

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

honestly I don't know how I found it, and I follow her on it, but yeah, I think its private because yeeeah.... I feel like most would know the due date if Anna outed it on the not private one...

Oh great, now my curiosity is killing me! Knew I shouldn't have asked... lol!

I think she's due in March. I do wonder how far along she really is, mainly because it seems they announced really early. She can't be any more than 16 weeks. I sincerely hope she has this kid in mid March simply because if she has it any earlier, people are gonna be more convinced she has sex before marriage, which we know it's not true. She already looks pretty big as it is. I hope they announce a due date. What's the earliest you can find out your pregnant? How many weeks?

8 minutes ago, anaandrade said:

I think she's due in March. I do wonder how far along she really is, mainly because it seems they announced really early. She can't be any more than 16 weeks. I sincerely hope she has this kid in mid March simply because if she has it any earlier, people are gonna be more convinced she has sex before marriage, which we know it's not true. She already looks pretty big as it is. I hope they announce a due date. What's the earliest you can find out your pregnant? How many weeks?

I found out with all of my pregnancies around 5 weeks, but I super know my body. I really really want to say the due date but if I stumbled on a private page, I so don't want to give anything out. Errrmygersh

1 minute ago, SadieJane said:

I really really want to say the due date but if I stumbled on a private page, I so don't want to give anything out. Errrmygersh

Is there a way to tell if an account is private, if you're already following it? Hmmm... If it's an Instagram page, if you want, you could PM me the name and I can check - I'm only following the public accounts of the Duggar family members and Sierra (in terms of fundies), so if it's private I won't be able to access it. Same would go for Facebook. But if it's public, then we'll know.

As of right now I am going to keep it to myself, until I know if its one of those creepy RP people or not, but I think Anna outed it on her public (I hope its public, because I am about to out it...) page.... unless this is also a creepy RP'R... omg these people are creepy. So lets start with this question and I can answer everything. Does Anna have a newish Instagram?

1 minute ago, SadieJane said:

As of right now I am going to keep it to myself, until I know if its one of those creepy RP people or not, but I think Anna outed it on her public (I hope its public, because I am about to out it...) page.... unless this is also a creepy RP'R... omg these people are creepy. So lets start with this question and I can answer everything. Does Anna have a newish Instagram?

Ahhh, it could definitely be people RP'ing! It's so totally bizarre, but they're out there and they're really weirdly dedicated to it. :pb_eek: As far as I know Anna doesn't have a new Instagram. My guess would be RP/fan fiction. But obviously I can't say for sure.

Dude they are so beyond creepy. The Anna one is completely believable with the link to the webpage and everything. Ugh.  Creepers.... I seriously hope they arent  60 year old men...

2 minutes ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

Call me naive, but there's RP for real people?  I've seen RP's for fictional characters, but never for real people.

Yep. They're absolutely rampant. And it's really, really creepy. I mean, less so when you consider it's probably a bunch of people in their young teens (I mean - I hope?!) but still... 

Yeah. Like, I get RP'ing like fantasy things or whatever, but hey are RPing sheltered naive girls who probably have no idea this is even happening. It's just awkward. Awkward all around. Well fake Anna (I am going with fake) says mid february and since those dudes are stalker like, I am going to say that the date is going to be Febrary 24th, and it will be huge, probably a girl, and they will name her after a city. lmao I'm a nerd.

28 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

I found out with all of my pregnancies around 5 weeks, but I super know my body. I really really want to say the due date but if I stumbled on a private page, I so don't want to give anything out. Errrmygersh

I could be wrong BUT I'm pretty sure that if it's a private Instagram page you can't see the posts or the comments unless you ask to follow the person. 

1 hour ago, SadieJane said:

Okay I just saw that you follow the person. The only way to tell if it's private is to tell someone you trust who doesn't follow her. They can check to see if it's private. 

It took me a bit to figure out that RP = role playing. Wow. I learned something new today. Feeling a bit gross now. I had no idea :/

You'll feel a little bit more gross when you start looking at their pages. It's stalkery. They have pics that most don't, they give out false info, and they answer fan comments in the photo threads. It is quite possibly the creepiest thing I have ever encountered, and I have modded chat rooms on single and mingle sites. Seriously, some are so convincing that you think they are real. 

8 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

You'll feel a little bit more gross when you start looking at their pages. It's stalkery. They have pics that most don't, they give out false info, and they answer fan comments in the photo threads. It is quite possibly the creepiest thing I have ever encountered, and I have modded chat rooms on single and mingle sites. Seriously, some are so convincing that you think they are real. 

Send ferrets in 10 minutes please. Don't let me down the rabbit hole for any longer. 

Just now, adidas said:

Send ferrets in 10 minutes please. Don't let me down the rabbit hole for any longer. 

Take a lantern. It's dark down there. They even RP the children.

7 hours ago, calimojo said:

Austin, however, seems to be a mature young man.  

Didn't he have to ask his daddy to give him a dinky fake quest to "earn" the right to propose, like marriage is a fuckin Boy Scouts badge? I think dude still has some growing up to do.

They're getting to the point where the Duggars could have their own homeschool co-op. Everyone meets at the TTH and each mom takes an age group. 

Or Jana will have to do
It all...

3 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

OK, slightly off topic, but the title to this thread included the word "grandbaby"...

I KNOW people do describe their grandchildren as grandbabies at times, but it     just struck me that not only did JB and Michelle, specifically Michelle, say it was a grand BABY, they listed it as their tenth.

SO, to restate, only BABIES are important, and only their NUMBERS.

Children need not be recognized.

I remember when Jill announced her pregnancy with Sam, Michelle ran to her crying "Another Dillard! This makes seven*!" Like, no Michelle, it makes two. Even at that happy moment, she was just thinking about herself and how it affected her life, instead of being happy that Jill would get to experience the joys of motherhood again  

*I don't remember what number she actually said. 

6 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Didn't he have to ask his daddy to give him a dinky fake quest to "earn" the right to propose, like marriage is a fuckin Boy Scouts badge? I think dude still has some growing up to do.

I wouldn't call flipping 5 houses a 'dinky fake quest'. This is what the guy does for a living. Flipping five houses before getting engaged would prove maturity, dedication, and patience to himself, Joy, and their parents, and more importantly it would make him more financially secure.

They are doing it little house on the prairie all ages taught by the spinster who deserves the best husband in town style. Oh Jana...

Just now, singsingsing said:

I wouldn't call flipping 5 houses a 'dinky fake quest'. This is what the guy does for a living. Flipping five houses before getting engaged would prove maturity, dedication, and patience to himself, Joy, and their parents, and more importantly it would make him more financially secure.

Seriously, I couldn't do that. I would be the Spinster that the other siblings sent their children to when they needed a break.

Just now, SadieJane said:

They are doing it little house on the prairie all ages taught by the spinster who deserves the best husband in town style. Oh Jana...

Of course, in the real Little House on the Prairie, Laura was teaching school at 15 and started courting her future husband around the same time. Don't let the Duggars get any ideas! (She did wait until she was 18 to marry him, though. And they were ALONE TOGETHER on a regular basis!! And kissed before marriage!!! :pb_surprised:)

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived