IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Not Much Changes

Coconut Flan

Meanwhile Kindall (who I am sure is human just like the rest of us but seems like a goddamned saint right now) was asking for people to pray for “Lauren’s Dad” and updating his condition.

She’s a way more forgiving person than I’d ever be, that’s for sure. After the way he treated her and all the trash-talking he’s done?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

And thank you Russ, for the offensive image of your gut.  It's not the staples/stitches we object to seeing.....

And people are aware that you'll be in some pain without sensationalizing your situation with disgusting photos. Further proof you love yourself more than your God, because you'll do literally anything for attention.

The meek and humble shall inherit the earth.  Not the narcissistic selfie addicts who love to blame everyone else for their own foibles.

• Thank You 1

On 3/29/2019 at 11:12 AM, ellacinders said:

And thank you Russ, for the offensive image of your gut.  It's not the staples/stitches we object to seeing.....

And people are aware that you'll be in some pain without sensationalizing your situation with disgusting photos. Further proof you love yourself more than your God, because you'll do literally anything for attention.

The meek and humble shall inherit the earth.  Not the narcissistic selfie addicts who love to blame everyone else for their own foibles.

Did you see the photos of his abcess drainage and such? I nearly lost my lunch. We understand that you are in pain. You're totally right, his narcissism knows no bounds. 

• Upvote 3

Now he's posted more inappropriate images of his person.  And a new reminder to his flock that the women in his life quit him.  

If he were smart,  he'd spend his time recuperating removing all the offensive posts he's made over the years about his daughter's mothers and stop making new ones.  

Lauren already has to read them (imagine how she feels each time he publicly shames her mother?), and one day, the bio-daughter will have those comments shown to her.  

But they've all probably been screen shot anyhow, the internet is forever.  He's an impetuous child, and doesn't think beyond the momen of the future consequence of his actions. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

He's home now and has been working himself too hard, per the photo of the blood droplets on the floor he posted. And of course he's eating "healthy". You'd think coming so close to death like he claims he did he'd be heeding the advice of the medical professionals. But not Rusty Leroy Dejaynes, Jr. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

But he's feeling good enough to beg for people to buy him tickets to a game......his poor brother the fish that bit that bait.  The brother he publicly scorns.  Boy he's lucky to have such a nice brother.  I'd have written off a sibling like Russ long ago.

• Upvote 2

The live video of Russ changing his bandages and showing us his incision yet again was especially a turn on. And he's now constantly reminding us that he almost died. The attention whoring is on full blast right now. 

It's amazing how predictable this douche canoe is. Whoever said one can set his or her watch by him is on the money. I predict he'll pick up "Goobie" at school sometime soon and insist on raising his shirt and showing everyone his battle wound. 

Edited by HumbleJillyMuffin
  • Upvote 3

He sure is a delight.  And to learn that only two years ago he was almost engaged to someone who runned oft and left him fer the roommate.   Funny, he doesn't publicly name the gal to shame her like he does his daughter's mothers.

Personally, I think he made the story up.  Just more poor pitiful Russ tales to continue to drum up sympathy and attention.

And the "I've been dying" all this time using photos of rapid weight gain is laughable.   Notice the reduction in 'likes' or responses to his posts?  People are getting sick of it.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ellacinders said:

He sure is a delight.  And to learn that only two years ago he was almost engaged to someone who runned oft and left him fer the roommate.   Funny, he doesn't publicly name the gal to shame her like he does his daughter's mothers.

Personally, I think he made the story up.  Just more poor pitiful Russ tales to continue to drum up sympathy and attention.

And the "I've been dying" all this time using photos of rapid weight gain is laughable.   Notice the reduction in 'likes' or responses to his posts?  People are getting sick of it.

That story about proposing to a girlfriend is a copy/paste riddle that's been going around Facebook forever. It doesn't apply to Rusty Leroy personally. 

But yeah, other than Aunt Janice it doesn't seem like he's getting a lot of love on Facebook. Many folks either unfriended him or unfollowed him, probably tired of the bullshit drama and graphic photos of incision sites, pus drainage and other bodily fluids. 

• Upvote 1

Ah...that explains a lot as I couldn't fathom how he met someone in the last two years who'd want to have anything to do with him.  He doesn't seem to notice the majority of posts receiving likes or decent commentary pretty much apply to Lauren.  

His pity party posts, missing the cop life, etc garner little if any attention.  You'd think he'd notice this.....

• I Agree 1

45 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Ah...that explains a lot as I couldn't fathom how he met someone in the last two years who'd want to have anything to do with him.  He doesn't seem to notice the majority of posts receiving likes or decent commentary pretty much apply to Lauren.  

His pity party posts, missing the cop life, etc garner little if any attention.  You'd think he'd notice this.....

I think you're giving Rusty Leroy too much credit for being perceptive, he clearly isn't. The cop post was hilarious. He has control over his life and what has happened to it. 100%. He enjoys being a cop? Don't beat the hell out of your women and you'd still be a cop. Don't like having to pay child support? Wear a condom AND pull out, regardless of what she tells you she's using for contraception. Don't like women leaving you? Treat them with respect and don't abuse them. If they leave at least you've done your part to keep her happy. 

Life is all about choices and this guy just uses it to be a victim. 

• Upvote 2

What drives me nuts is that it’s always EVERYONE ELSE that’s to blame for his poor choices.
You would think that after a while, he’d figure out that the one constant in all of these tragic situations is HIM.
But no. He’s going to go home after major abdominal surgery and eat a hamburger.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

A hamburger with Taqui's.  And mashed potatoes with cheese, grilled shrimp, canned sugar laden fruit,etc.  The good stuff.  Well - can't complain about the shrimp.  If he'd go on keto he'd lose a lot of weight and probably feel better cutting all the flour, starch and sugar out of his diet.  

But then if he felt good and looked good, he would have 50% less to complain about I guess.  Probably not a good move for his worldview.

• I Agree 1

So, he writes on April 1st that he cannot return to work for 8 weeks.  One week later, he's reduced that return to work to less than 4 weeks.

He states on April 3rd, the nurse instructed him not to do any more lifting or he'll eviscerate himself.  Less than one week later, he's in pain due to excessive lifting.

Russ - when begging for attention and pity, continuity is key.  Don't you realize the extent that you broadcast your lack of self-discipline, your inability to tell the truth and  follow rules?   Jeez.....

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, ellacinders said:

So, he writes on April 1st that he cannot return to work for 8 weeks.  One week later, he's reduced that return to work to less than 4 weeks.

He states on April 3rd, the nurse instructed him not to do any more lifting or he'll eviscerate himself.  Less than one week later, he's in pain due to excessive lifting.

Russ - when begging for attention and pity, continuity is key.  Don't you realize the extent that you broadcast your lack of self-discipline, your inability to tell the truth and  follow rules?   Jeez.....

He's such a turd whistle. He has no ability or willpower to follow the instructions of his surgeon and other medical professionals, the reason why his surgery was moved up was because he screwed up at home and ended up back in the hospital. And you're totally on point - his inability to follow instructions is plainly evident for the whole world to see. No one ever said Rusty Leroy was smart. 

• Love 1

14 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Oh yeah, I read it a little closer and it looks like Rusty has four weeks to return to work or he'll lose his job. That's where the four weeks comes in. And he can't understand why his employer won't allow him to work while on prescription pain meds or if he can't pull himself up into the forklift. 

Oh, and his shared video of a drive past the Taft Homes in Peoria with his comment, "Here we go again..." - fuck you, Rusty. You live in a housing project too, asshole. Stop being all high and mighty. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Oh I guess he's returning to work today.   And the housing project he's in doesn't look nearly as charming as the Taft homes.  

I can only imagine the nauseating 'poor me' Russ talk that will fill the work day.  Hearing constant reminders that he was dying....

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Oh I guess he's returning to work today.   And the housing project he's in doesn't look nearly as charming as the Taft homes.  

I can only imagine the nauseating 'poor me' Russ talk that will fill the work day.  Hearing constant reminders that he was dying....

"And my first baby mama CRIED when she saw me in such pain, and then my second baby mama let me talk to the kid I sometimes claim as mine/other times deny, my heart and soul was at peace. These women are manipulative bitches but I'm sure deep down they want me. Because I nearly died, you know..."

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1

And now...out of the blue, on his first day back at work (with no pain meds mind you - no pain meds for someone who almost DIED),  he receives some mind numbing, catastrophic mystery news - something that's been kept from him for 14 years.  Since that's probably in range of Lauren's age,  I'm sure this (omigod what's he referring to?) post was intended to denigrate Lauren's mom.

And a new, 'I'm wasting away' selfie.  Wonder how many takes it took for him to get just the right shot of his expression of "I'm dying....but still find time in my day to show you all that at the end of the day, I don't take things too seriously."

• Haha 1

And midnight tacos. He's very proud of his midnight tacos. Gotta process this mystery news with a plate full of tacos. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

And surprise, surprise, he's back in ER - which is typical when the first thing you do after surgery is to break all your recovery rules.

• Upvote 2

Oh, he enjoys it.  He gets lots of attention, he doesn't have to go to work, he can call people up seeking sympathy, take selfies of himself coding in the ER, and when he has a few minutes to spare he can go online and crap on everyone else, especially the mothers of his two children.  He doesn't care about them, he holds them up as proof that someone at some time briefly lost control of their senses and had sex with him.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

On 4/20/2019 at 10:53 AM, Flossie said:

Oh, he enjoys it.  He gets lots of attention, he doesn't have to go to work, he can call people up seeking sympathy, take selfies of himself coding in the ER, and when he has a few minutes to spare he can go online and crap on everyone else, especially the mothers of his two children.  He doesn't care about them, he holds them up as proof that someone at some time briefly lost control of their senses and had sex with him.

And he loves to show off how Jesus-y he is. Can't forget his advice about being kind to one another. Such a sage that Rusty Leroy is. 

• Upvote 1

I was wondering where this thread went.  Archived?  I thought it was in QFoS.  Glad I found my way back.  :)  

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

I was wondering where this thread went.  Archived?  I thought it was in QFoS.  Glad I found my way back.  :)  

Glad you found your way back too - fundie baby mama or not, Rusty Leroy is always entertaining on some level. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1