IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Not Much Changes

Coconut Flan

The airport postings are embarrassingly hilarious.  From his comment below, you'd think he was getting to pilot a Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird.  A clear indication he's never even been in an airplane. 

And yes, it looks suspiciously as though right about the time he was ready to waltz away from his kid, he found out about the Make A Wish trip and reneged so he could go to Europe on someone else's dime.  Wow.

Russell L DeJaynes Jr

15 hrs · 

Shit just got real when you see a 100 foot wing out your window...I prayed for plane already

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

23 hours ago, ellacinders said:

The airport postings are embarrassingly hilarious.  From his comment below, you'd think he was getting to pilot a Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird.  A clear indication he's never even been in an airplane. 

And yes, it looks suspiciously as though right about the time he was ready to waltz away from his kid, he found out about the Make A Wish trip and reneged so he could go to Europe on someone else's dime.  Wow.

Russell L DeJaynes Jr

15 hrs · 

Shit just got real when you see a 100 foot wing out your window...I prayed for plane already

Rusty was whining about the turbulence...

"We made it to Rome..let's just say that turbulence at 40000 feet is no fun".

No kidding, Rusty Leroy. Most of us know this already. He's an attention whore supreme. I feel for the people who have the dubious honor of being aboard the same cruise ship as Rusty. Maybe one of them will tell him to stop calling his beautiful daughter "Goobie". It's the way he says it. Really creepy. 

Just a few short years ago he was pissing on a sandy area alongside the Illinois River after having written an expletive in the sand. Now he's probably going to try to piss in the Trevi Fountain. My how far our Rusty Leroy has come. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Love the video where he's primping and unaware that Kindall et all are approaching and see him admiring himself - and that Kindall's fiance (nicely)calls him out on it.  

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

Russell's posts are hilariously embarrassing indeed. He didn't know what a bidet was and used it for a urinal, bought pearl jewelry at a factory store (that the tour buses stop at), went to McDonald's in Cannes, and is proud of himself for buying wine at the airport and being the last person on the plane. Keep it klassy, Rusty Leroy. 

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2019 at 10:35 AM, ellacinders said:

Seems like he's gone off facebook again.  Voluntary or kicked off?

Probably kicked off. He likely went on a homophobic rant or something per the usual. He's always a classy guy. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Poor Russell. Mr. perfect has to deal with so many fake/abusive/harmful/blah, blah, blah people. Not him, no. He's not the cause of anything in his life. He is merely the victim of bosses & exes and, well, everyone. 

The boy has issues and I wish he'd get help. But, he never will because he'll never acknowledge he needs it. 

I feel for Lauren. She apparently adores him. At some point, reality is going to slap her and she is going to be crushed. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Interesting post from Sarah's new blog:

Coming from a background of fundamental Christianity, I feel that it is very easy for organized religion (or really, any organized social group!) to devalue people who are different and subscribe to a different set of beliefs. Speaking from my own experience, people who had slightly differing Christian beliefs were considered less-than. People who lived a different lifestyle were less. Families with single mothers, or with parents where one or both struggled with addiction were less. Although it was never explicitly stated in the churches I attended, people of different races were less. Interracial relationships were discouraged or forbidden. Any romantic relationship other than a monogamous heterosexual relationship was forbidden. Those who didn't conform to a certain standard of behavior, thought, dress, and lifestyle were less. We were taught that we had to be separate from "the world", so as to not let ourselves be "influenced" by people who were different than ourselves. 

This is a very dangerous philosophy and not only is it extremely harmful to others, it is also harmful to ourselves. When we are taught it is sinful to be different we will never feel safe to grow. We remain stunted. It is a such a controlling and sick mental, emotional and physical barrier to think of any human being as less than ourselves. There is so much we can and ought to learn from each other. We do not have to agree; certainly not! But we can listen, and we can learn and we can grow from reverencing each other. I think many relationship problems, from personal relationships to inter-national political relationships, could be improved so much or done away with altogether if we all just respected and valued each other as human beings. 

On the other side of this is the idea that we should know and embrace our own worth as a human being. It is sometimes easy to be too hard on ourselves and think we are undeserving of respect, love and acceptance. We allow ourselves to be treated poorly because we think we somehow deserve it. We allow ourselves to be treated poorly because we think that by doing so we are avoiding conflict or being humble. This is a false, dangerous belief. While it is of utter importance to treat others with reverence, we must not forget to value ourselves - and to gently insist that others treat us respectfully, no matter our gender, race, age, religion or lifestyle.

https://gatesoftheforest.blogspot.com

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2019 at 10:31 PM, AnnaSofia said:

Interesting post from Sarah's new blog:

https://gatesoftheforest.blogspot.com

Looks to me like she has merely traded one fanatical belief system (religion) for another (nature). 

Balance, people! Try it, it's amazing how much you can fit into your life when you strive for it and implement it. 

• Upvote 1

It’s SUPER hard to be a fanatical Druid. New converts to neopaganism often just cannot STFU about their new beliefs, but that passes. There’re literally not allowed to evangelize in the group she’s joined.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Russell has gone on a Facebook posting binge, trying to motivate his "lazy" co-workers to get off their asses and work harder. He's doing so by posting about various Central Illinois businesses that have gone out of business over the years and what awaits these slackers if they don't listen to him. Russell L. DeJaynes, Jr., MBA he is not. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Has anyone noticed that FJ's favorite deadbeat dad has again quit his job. In the middle of a Pandemic. I get the feeling he think his stimulus check will support him. It's not like there are a ton of jobs available these days for uneducated, multi-job-quitting morons. He'll be in a tent by the river by June. Poor Lauren.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

He's now asking social media permission to strike/whip his disabled child - and admits to doing so to her when she was a tiny child: 

Russell L DeJaynes Jr

20 hrs · 

Just a question how many parents are there still whoop their kids? and what do they use hand belt paddle how many people are still using corporal punishment.

3 Comments

Comments

Most Relevant

Denny Dean I still smack them in the head sometimes lol but none live at home

Hide or report this

· 20 hours ago20h

Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.

Author

Russell L DeJaynes Jr Denny Dean but did you? I'm only spanked my child once when she was three or four... but she's becoming an out-of-control teen and talking about the problems non-stop with her is not working.

Hide or report this

· 20 hours ago20h

• Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

• 1 month later...

Sweet baby jebus. The professional victim is now a victim of racism. Ain't he a special one. 

I wonder what it is like to be the most victimized, innocent person ever to walk the earth & not responsible for anything, ever. 

• Upvote 3

Glad to see some growth, but have to admit, I'm skeptical of her motives. She tends to get obsessive about whatever her interest of the day is. I hope this is a sincere development and that she raises her children without racism. 

• I Agree 2

On 4/29/2020 at 9:07 AM, ellacinders said:

He's now asking social media permission to strike/whip his disabled child - and admits to doing so to her when she was a tiny child: 

Russell L DeJaynes Jr

20 hrs · 

Just a question how many parents are there still whoop their kids? and what do they use hand belt paddle how many people are still using corporal punishment.

3 Comments

Comments

Most Relevant

Denny Dean I still smack them in the head sometimes lol but none live at home

Hide or report this

· 20 hours ago20h

Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.

Author

Russell L DeJaynes Jr Denny Dean but did you? I'm only spanked my child once when she was three or four... but she's becoming an out-of-control teen and talking about the problems non-stop with her is not working.

Hide or report this

· 20 hours ago20h

His "Goobie" is at least 13 by now and has a personal Facebook page, how incredibly embarrassing it is to see your father sharing this kind of thing with their friends and family. He's such a doucheguzzler. Poor kid. She really thinks the sun rises and sets with Russ. So what if he QUITS his job during a pandemic and is unable to keep a roof over their heads or pay her mom any child support, he's the "fun parent". Hopefully she'll realize as she gets older that a real man doesn't do these things, he doesn't embarass his kids on social media and he *gasp* KEEPS his job until he can find a new one, as he has financial commitments he has to uphold. 

• Upvote 2

Russell fell asleep cleaning and flooded his apartment AND his deaf neighbor’s downstairs.  AGAIN. ? WTF

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1

22 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Russell fell asleep cleaning and flooded his apartment AND his deaf neighbor’s downstairs.  AGAIN. ? WTF

Yeah, how the hell do you do that? 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, bea said:

By being an idiot.

I mean, did he leave a bucket under the faucet, walked away and promptly fell asleep? I just can't imagine walking away from a running faucet for longer than one minute. He's dumber than I thought. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

On 6/21/2020 at 2:17 PM, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Yeah, how the hell do you do that? 

Alcohol, drugs... I doubt he just "fell asleep". 

On 6/15/2020 at 1:14 PM, AnnaSofia said:

From Confederacy cosplay to BLM protests...

20200606_171749.jpg.43466d9a06823f2b705a7d954dae2385.jpg

I have to admit I would not have picked this.

• Upvote 2