IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Not Much Changes

Coconut Flan

10 hours ago, Granwych said:

Whaddya  mean, he never looked better!!

My parents got my boyfriend one of those hats for Christmas this year. However it looks nicer and my boyfriend won't be wearing it without a shirt on and taking selfies. That said, that thing is warm! 

• Upvote 1

He never seems to get it.  His, 'it's a man's world' crybaby post has received zero likes or comments.  

Well Jesus it’s not like anyone is paying attention besides FJ denizens, amirite?
[emoji849]

#whataboutthemen

Bets on next post being about the oppression of white people?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

And this is a man with two daughters. Repulsive. 

And MRAs quoting that suicide statistic always pisses me off. Yes, it's true that men are more likely to *die* from a suicide attempt, but women attempt suicide more often and are more likely to develop major depression. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Now he's publicly requesting that Sarah, who I imagine is no longer his facebook friend, nor was he able to tag her, provide him her address so he can mail their daughter Rose's Christmas gifts to her.

Okay, Russ, you do know she's blocked you, right?  And you cannot tag her, right?  And no  one you know is likely to interfere and bother her with this, right?  And everyone who knows you knows this as well, and knows you put this out there to look like the good father you ain't, right?  Get a clue. Jeez.  LIke she's going to tell you her address so you can zoom that little drone over to spy on her.  

Yeah.  Right.  She may have exercised bad taste and judgement, but that doesn't means she's a moron.

• Upvote 8

I'm really excited by this news, I'm going to go mail everyone I know a dragon!

What? You just said we can mail things that don't actually exist now...

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

On 1/4/2018 at 10:33 PM, ellacinders said:

Now he's publicly requesting that Sarah, who I imagine is no longer his facebook friend, nor was he able to tag her, provide him her address so he can mail their daughter Rose's Christmas gifts to her.

Okay, Russ, you do know she's blocked you, right?  And you cannot tag her, right?  And no  one you know is likely to interfere and bother her with this, right?  And everyone who knows you knows this as well, and knows you put this out there to look like the good father you ain't, right?  Get a clue. Jeez.  LIke she's going to tell you her address so you can zoom that little drone over to spy on her.  

Yeah.  Right.  She may have exercised bad taste and judgement, but that doesn't means she's a moron.

A good father would know how to get gifts to his kid. Said father would be paying regular support, participating in raising the kid, feeding, clothing & sheltering the kid. A good father would respect the mother of his kid for the sake of the kid. A good father doesn't play victim on social media for attention. A good father doesn't tear the mother(s) of his child(ren) to shreds every chance he gets just to make himself look like a victim. A good father would have made prior arrangements with his child's mother to see his child for the holidays and give the child gifts, and time, and maybe even some contribution to her life. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

A good father would know how to get gifts to his kid. Said father would be paying regular support, participating in raising the kid, feeding, clothing & sheltering the kid. A good father would respect the mother of his kid for the sake of the kid. A good father doesn't play victim on social media for attention. A good father doesn't tear the mother(s) of his child(ren) to shreds every chance he gets just to make himself look like a victim. A good father would have made prior arrangements with his child's mother to see his child for the holidays and give the child gifts, and time, and maybe even some contribution to her life. 

None of the above has ever or never will apply to ol' Rusty.

• Upvote 5

The greatest gift you can give a child is the gift of time.  It costs nothing, but the child support along with the time is something that ensures your child has everything it needs instead of expecting some other guy to foot the bill.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Why would Russ want a dog? It's a bad time to get an animal when your job security is questionable. Hopefully he didn't get one after that puppy desire passes. 

• Upvote 3

Well, it has been over two years. David is now the father of Rose, for all of his children's sakes.  It will be very expensive if the state goes after deadbeat child supporters. Sarah wants nothing to do with Russ anyway and she is smart about thinking about Rose's welfare and managed just fine without Russ' help. Sometime in the future if Rose wants to know who her bio daddy was, I am sure she will know eventually.

She is a beautiful little girl, looks so much like her mom, I think.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, EweSheep said:

Well, it has been over two years. David is now the father of Rose, for all of his children's sakes.  It will be very expensive if the state goes after deadbeat child supporters. Sarah wants nothing to do with Russ anyway and she is smart about thinking about Rose's welfare and managed just fine without Russ' help. Sometime in the future if Rose wants to know who her bio daddy was, I am sure she will know eventually.

She is a beautiful little girl, looks so much like her mom, I think.

I don't think David is a better choice for father than her bio one. But, fortunately, I am not Sarah and not making her choices. All those kids are kind of screwed with David as Daddy - how will they learn how to treat people? Think? Get a job? Pay bills? Keep their drama off social media? Not whine? Not get violent? 

• Upvote 1

I do hope Sarah Jane helps Rose maintain a connection to Lauren as they grow. She looks eerily like Lauren.

I don’t believe for one second David is much better than Russell but she will only leave when she is ready and not because anyone else is telling her to. I just hope David does not use Rose’s paternity as a point to abuse her and Sarah Jane.

• Upvote 1

He just posted this on some other assclown's page.  I typed in Russ's name on FB and this is the first thing that came up:

"Yo Donnie...will you mom be on the pole at the pulse tonight. I figure if you suck..I can always catch a tuggie next door from your mom. Would that makes us like step brothers..or your new step dad? Or just the latest new "uncle". Ill buy you a 40 oz for breakfast scooter."

When Rose does finally go looking for her bio-dad, I'm sure that this is just what she's hoping and praying to find.  

I guess that's why Russ keeps making sure what Rose discovers is a petulant, dirty minded pre-pubescant in an old fat man's body.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 4

11 hours ago, ellacinders said:

He just posted this on some other assclown's page.  I typed in Russ's name on FB and this is the first thing that came up:

"Yo Donnie...will you mom be on the pole at the pulse tonight. I figure if you suck..I can always catch a tuggie next door from your mom. Would that makes us like step brothers..or your new step dad? Or just the latest new "uncle". Ill buy you a 40 oz for breakfast scooter."

When Rose does finally go looking for her bio-dad, I'm sure that this is just what she's hoping and praying to find.  

I guess that's why Russ keeps making sure what Rose discovers is a petulant, dirty minded pre-pubescant in an old fat man's body.

Oh my goodness, I can't imagine why he hasn't been snagged by one of Peoria's most eligible and educated ladies yet...

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Um, yeah.  When Rose does find him, she's going to be glad he was never in her life, simply based upon the vile filth he writes about her mother, the one person who's devoted her life to her.  The woman who rocked her, loved her, read stories to, sewed and baked for, taught to sew and bake, etc.  

Basically, it's Betty Crocker against a narcissistic, perennially  homeless guy with a dirty mind and mouth who can't hold a job nor keep it in his pants.

Betty's the clear winner in this picture.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Ever hopeful, is it possible that the dog might be bought by dad and live with Lauren, wherever she is?

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Jellybean said:

Ever hopeful, is it possible that the dog might be bought by dad and live with Lauren, wherever she is?

Probably what will happen, but I somehow can't see him checking with Lauren's mom to see if that's ok.

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Jellybean said:

He's been talking about getting a puppy for awhile now, pretty sure that animal is staying at his place. If I was Kindall and the dog was staying with me when Lauren was at home I would be doing the "shopping", as it would be my responsibility. Poor animal. 

• Upvote 2

Russ posted some photos with Lauren and the dog, Spot. Lauren looks really happy with that puppy, but of course most kids love dogs. I love animals, and seriously hope that Russ is responsible for that dog, as much for Lauren's sake as for Spot's sake. Russ strikes me as the type of guy who would give up on animal when things get tough. And let's face it - life always seems to throw poor Russ his share of obstacles that in no way he created for himself. :my_dodgy:

Good luck, Spot.

• Upvote 6

I rather enjoyed the video Russ took of Lauren and the dog in the backseat of the car as he was driving down the freeway. Always safe and intelligent. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 2