IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Not Much Changes

Coconut Flan

On 3/30/2021 at 7:36 AM, fundiefan said:

The answer to that is no. It was the answer in November when the question was asked and it's clearly the answer now as he bashes L's mother yet again on FB. 

I know there are people in the world who refuse to grow and progress, but it's so weird to actually watch someone who is incapable. Even from the other side of social media. Can you imagine being so singularly obsessed with the two women who got wise enough to leave you years ago? Like, dude, people break up all the time but they don't turn into Jabba the hutt and whine incessantly about people they used to be in a relationship with. They get a life of their own and move on. 

I seriously feel for L, having that as a father. She is going to be guilted by him her entire life. He will bitch & whine to her and she'll be stuck taking care of his fragile ego her whole life. 

Thank you! I saw his post bashing his exes and was sad and furious. His daughter is facebook friends with him, she sees all this stuff. He is totally incapable of any kind of growth. 

• I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Russell went to some hair band show out in Creve Coeur or Pekin and he came outside to find his locked car was broken into. Which sucks. He made a live video on facebook swearing like no one's business and then throwing things around the interior of his car including a metal clipboard. Then he said, "There's so much stuff in my car, they probably finally gave up." That should be a hint Russ. Not victim shaming but if you have tons of stuff in plain sight it makes your vehicle a much bigger target for this kind of thing. And of course he ends with more swearing and complaining about how Peoria and East Peoria are the worst cities ever. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Russell has repaired one of his masks with a sewing machine and has now decided to make his own masks too. Curious to see how this venture pans out. Oh yeah, and his surgery last week was rescheduled at the last minute because of a dog scratch on his abdomen, so he regaled us with photos of his gut stitched up after the last surgery, thank you for sharing that Russ. 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/23/2023 at 8:07 AM, EweSheep said:

The  Rusty saga never ends!🤪

Of course it doesn't. Just saw this gem the other day. Russ wants to run for Illinois Senate. Bless his heart. 

Screenshot_20230930-181908.png