IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 21: Bringing About Gilead One Doodle at a Time

@EowynW, I think Lori reserves her shit for slinging at "angry feminists".

Also, GROSS, who talks about poop like that? :argumentative: I guess know we know why she always posts in the morning-getting her shit out.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YUP, HA! As predicted her post today is about dealing with unruly vain deceivers. So, she is continuing on with this to eat up more praise. 

She says what she posted yesterday on facebook, her handwritten thing was done by accident!

What a load of BS!! We all know she knows how to delete very easy, so what she couldn't delete her post???

I have been scolded by a few women who tell me that I must speak to them kindly and in love. Speaking the truth in love rarely comes across as kind or loving to those who hate the truth. For one thing, truth sounds mean and harsh to them but speaking truth to them is the most loving thing that I can do in hopes that the Lord will plant some seeds in their souls that may one day sprout into repentance and belief in Almighty God.

These vain talkers will scold me for not be open to ways that are contrary to the Bible and continue to badger me telling me that I hate women, teach dangerous things, and am a cult. Often, the reason I don’t rebuke them is because when I do, instead of quoting scripture to tell me where I am wrong, they will attack me personally. If they can’t back up their arguments with truth, they attack the messenger and this is fruitless.

Therefore, I am quick with my delete, ban, and hide button on Facebook. As I have mentioned before, I am not going to allow them to poop on my Facebook page, Instagram, YouTube, or blog. No, these aren’t open forums as they try to convince me; my blog is a teaching blog and I don’t want those who hate the truth to draw others away. I pray that they will one day repent since God’s Word doesn’t come back void, but it’s not my duty to allow them a “voice” on my stuff.

She is admitting she totally rejects responding to people in kindness and love. They rather need harsh truth, so that is her style, to be harsh. 

@TeddyBonkers- I am betting Ken wrote that.  "Common human decency" is one of his.  :roll:

The poop post.  OMG.  Is that nut weighing her poop?  Please tell me she's not.  That's just a bridge too far.  

Today is more whining and complaining about readers who hate what she writes Jesus. Seriously, why does this woman equate herself and her words to Jesus?

Apparently, she has poop on the brain today.  In her post, she says:

I am quick with my delete, ban, and hide button on Facebook. As I have mentioned before, I am not going to allow them to poop on my Facebook page, Instagram, YouTube, or blog. 

How does Lori handle readers who disagree with her (on the rare occasion that she doesn't delete and ban them)?

If I respond to them at all, yes, I rebuke them sharply because I know they are wrong, have evil intent, and hate the ways of the Lord. 

She continues:

Often, the reason I don’t rebuke them is because when I do, instead of quoting scripture to tell me where I am wrong, they will attack me personally. 

Lori deletes scripture right and left, because as she said above, "she knows" that people who disagree with her are wrong, and hate the ways of the Lord.

She has truly elevated herself to God status. 

Side note- I love that all of the gossiping she does on her page is justified, because "it's good to call people out", but when anyone calls her out, it's because they hate God.

Sorry to elaborate on the poop issue but it was google worthy to see if what she is saying is true. There were no immediate hits of a hard and fast rule for 2lbs a day. 

Rather I found this:

"Everybody is different, and there is no set “normal” when it comes to passing stools. That said, the normal range spans three times a day to once every three days, meaning the average person poops approximately once a day—about 1 ounce of stool for each 12 pounds of her or his body weight. That means a person weighing 160 pounds produces an average of just under a pound of poop each day."

Lori weighs far less than 160 so she should be maybe more at half a pound a day. A 160 pound person doesn't even go a full pound and she is trying to make 2lbs a day!! This sounds more like some extreme dieting tactic. 

At the end of today's post:

I have NO problem deleting, banning, and hiding comments if they are not beneficial in any way but only used to scold and belittle.

There's a difference between not being beneficial and scolding/belittling. Because it is a teaching blog, people are going to ask question so they better understand what she is saying. Those comments are not scolding or belittling--but Lori's responses to those genuine questions ARE scolding and belittling.

And the doodle "was published on accident"? Seriously? She is avoiding all agency here, isn't she? Not "I accidentally published" or "I posted before I was ready" or "I scanned the wrong handwritten page," but "was accidentally published." Sheesh. And it can't have been too unhappy an accident since she left the thing on her page instead of deleting it. Then again, deleting the picture would have deleted all the praise that was heaped upon her.

12 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Sorry to elaborate on the poop issue but it was google worthy to see if what she is saying is true. There were no immediate hits of a hard and fast rule for 2lbs a day. 

Rather I found this:

Lori weighs far less than 160 so she should be maybe more at half a pound a day. A 160 pound person doesn't even go a full pound and she is trying to make 2lbs a day!! This sounds more like some extreme dieting tactic. 

Or she's just far more full of shit than most people her weight. :my_dodgy:

Well Lori, I will pray that you one day come to your senses, repent, and live your final years in happiness before meeting God face to face. 

Lori violates God's law of sowing and reaping. She teaches and promotes one spouse (penis) being allowed free reign to so to the flesh without reaping any of the consequences because sheteaches and promotes that the other spouse (vagina) isn't allowed to put up healthy boundaries. She's a fool who teaches lies from the pit of hell. 

58 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

YUP, HA! As predicted her post today is about dealing with unruly vain deceivers. So, she is continuing on with this to eat up more praise. 

She says what she posted yesterday on facebook, her handwritten thing was done by accident!

What a load of BS!! We all know she knows how to delete very easy, so what she couldn't delete her post???

She is admitting she totally rejects responding to people in kindness and love. They rather need harsh truth, so that is her style, to be harsh. 

That post sounds like it could have been written by one of us about Lori.  We speak truth here.  We quote scripture here to back up our words (not me, but others do).  As Lori says, the truth hurts and that pain is a great teacher, but I guess that only applies to other people, not the "godly mentor."

How do you "accidentally" write a whole page on a topic, take a photo of it and upload it?  Accidentally my fat ass.

I was blocked by Lori months ago. I argued with her once. I was extremely polite, never personally attacked her (even though she is such a moron, pointing that out become very tempting) and backed my argument up with scripture. And she deleted the entire thread and blocked me from her page. 

So, no, she does not allow polite disagreement backed by scripture. She simply does not allow any disagreement. 

Is commenting a suicide hotline to a woman in need pooping on her lawn?? What is her excuse for that one. I bet its because there was no accompanying scripture to go with it.

1 minute ago, louisa05 said:

I was blocked by Lori months ago. I argued with her once. I was extremely polite, never personally attacked her (even though she is such a moron, pointing that out become very tempting) and backed my argument up with scripture. And she deleted the entire thread and blocked me from her page. 

So, no, she does not allow polite disagreement backed by scripture. She simply does not allow any disagreement. 

I remember what got me banned from her FB, I was kind of offended that Ken referred to Mary spreading the news of the Resurrection as a "field trip". I asked what he would call it if Peter would have been spreading the news. Annnnnd POOF.

4 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Is commenting a suicide hotline to a woman in need pooping on her lawn?? What is her excuse for that one. I bet its because there was no accompanying scripture to go with it.

Ken said Lori knew the woman wasn't in any real danger but just in need of "spiritual guidance" 

4 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Ken said Lori knew the woman wasn't in any real danger but just in need of "spiritual guidance" 

Oh yeah, duh! Because they speak for God they have special insight into every person's mind and heart and knows exactly what they will or won't do. 

Ya know its really like by Ken saying that he is suggesting that woman was just looking for attention. She didn't really mean she was going to kill herself. 

4 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Yeah, Ken and Lori "know" a lot.

Reader on Lori's blog:

I had one that would never give in to anything, regardless of punishment, spanking did nothing but make her worse, time outs where a joke, finally I picked her up and threw her under a cold shower

Lori:

A spanking will work if it is hard enough

Reader:

Not with her, we tried hand, and although I was against it belt, wooden spoon, cane everything she would just keep going, I stopped after I thought I broke her arm...

Lori?  Lori totally ignored her after that, but Ken addressed the situation when he was here.

Ken Alexander:

Listen I get the issue that we need to protect against abuse, but you know full well this was not an abusive mother.

Now, how Lori and Ken "know" these things is a mystery, but trust them, they know.  I mean, not really, but who cares?!  This is about The Godly Gossip and her ministry! 

Disgusting...just absolutely disgusting.

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

This sounds more like some extreme dieting tactic. 

I agree.  Lori says:

The best way to make sure you keep cleaned out is by taking magnesium before going to bed and first thing in the morning

I know *less* than nothing about this.  Is that a lot?  It seems like it to me, but maybe it's normal?  

I take two forms of magnesium. One in water before bed. Then tablet form twice a day. It's what I need but YMMV. My. Dr says most people are magnesium deficient these days. Mr. EW finds it helps with his Asthma. 

I wonder what she would say or do about a woman older than she challenging her?  In her words, Godly older women are to mentor those younger than them...sooo if there was one wouldn't she have to shut her trap and listen?  I mean, if she's going to stick to her own doctrine that is....

Between my sister and I, my mom has heard some of the drivel that falls from this woman and she just shakes her head.   Her latest comment to me was the Lori needed to go find something to do.  But of course my mom, regardless of age, would be labeled a dirty feminist because she took a job after my dad became disabled.  Heaven forbid a home be cared for the best way possible.  

17 minutes ago, Koala said:

I know *less* than nothing about this.  Is that a lot?  It seems like it to me, but maybe it's normal?  

Koala, I didn't know anything about magnesium, either, so I googled it, and found this page on WebMD: http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-998-magnesium.aspx?activeingredientid=998

Apparently, it IS used as a laxative, but as Lori doesn't say exactly how much of it she's taking, there's no telling if she's taking a proper amount, and how much is too much. Typical. :my_confused:  

Often, the reason I don’t rebuke them is because when I do, instead of quoting scripture to tell me where I am wrong, they will attack me personally. If they can’t back up their arguments with truth, they attack the messenger and this is fruitless.

Well Lori has said

5947e595c3eef_goddoesnthavetogiveaverseforeverything.thumb.png.77d7d5ede61118672fa793e46e7bf0bc.png

Maybe that is why some people don't quote scripture with every single disagreement!!

13 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I wonder what she would say or do about a woman older than she challenging her?  In her words, Godly older women are to mentor those younger than them...sooo if there was one wouldn't she have to shut her trap and listen?  I mean, if she's going to stick to her own doctrine that is....

Ohhh this happened before, wish I could remember the post. It was a woman who had all the same qualifications as Lori, maybe have been a few years older, but Lori was her usual self with her. Lori was right and the woman was all wrong. 

istayontopofit.png.fa3ed4bd1482e6c13d763e3abe4746e2.png

We stay on top of it too!! 

This really has become a battle of who can be the quickest. 

These groupies of her are so stupid though because they just are taking her word that the comments were bullying. I like to determine those things for myself. She denies her readers a chance to come to their own conclusions. 

Lori is like a mom to all of them and I think they are grateful she shields them from all those supposed mean people. 

Oh and that is tragic, but a woman talking about killing herself...meh not so much. 

Sorry this doesn't really fit with the current topic of discussion, but it's something I've been thinking about and today I decided to post about it.  I'm talking about Lori's insistence on how pain is such a great teacher, and how she justified beating her children.

Pain does have a place in the world.  It can let us know when there's something wrong with our bodies, like when we've stepped on a piece of glass, or our appendix is about to burst.  Pain can teach us that what we just did is a bad idea, like touching something hot and getting burned.

The problem with Lori is she doesn't understand, or more likely, doesn't care that the intentional infliction of pain isn't the same as pain experienced as a part of our physiological needs for good health and safety.

Until fairly recently, humans had to use fire to heat their living spaces.  While everyone would do their best to keep the very young from hurting themselves by  getting too close to the fire, it was important to make the children understand that they must not touch it.  The older humans would continually remind the youngest to stand back, but eventually one would get too close and get burned.  Hopefully, the burn wasn't too bad and not only would the child who got burned  learn to be careful of the fire, it would serve as a teaching moment for other very young children and reinforce the lesson for everyone else.  Fire burns.  It hurts.  Don't play with it.

Lori is the outlier who would decide that she didn't want to be vigilant, didn't want to explain, and had other things to do that were more fun.  So she'd grab the tots hand and make him or her touch a coal, then look around and say "I told you not to play with fire.  Now you know why.  Does anyone else want to bother me?  I've got more important stuff to do.  No?  Then go away.  I'm the frickin Voice of God.  I've got people to talk about, foolish women to dis-empower, men to kiss up to, a husband to passive-aggressively emasculate, and then I've got a salad to make."

56 minutes ago, Koala said:

As a narcotic pain med user, I have a lot of experience with this issue.  No one has ever suggested magnesium does anything for colon health.  I've had drs that get real squirrely about my schedule and they have suggested many, many remedies, including prescribed options that are stronger than the OTC stuff.  Never once has anyone, even in passing, mentioned magnesium.

A quick google search shows me that magnesium is recommended by Dr. Mercola to reduce your chances of colon cancer/polyps.   I didn't bother looking any further, as that told me all I needed to know about the subject. 

9 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

:laughing-rolling:

Mark Lowry wrote the lyrics; probably better apologize to him, too. :) 

He would appreciate it. Most of what he does is parody songs.  A Christian Weird Al if you will.

I have never heard of it for colon health. How odd! I take it for regularity, as a calming/relaxing aide and to suppprt my slowly strengthening adrenal health.  

24 minutes ago, Flossie said:

The older humans would continually remind the youngest to stand back, but eventually one would get too close and get burned.

Years ago my youngest (Mr. Thick Skull), who was about 18 months old at the time kept trying to run to the oven. Every time I'd pull him back and tell him it was hot. The third or fourth time I gave up...and let him touch the oven door. He stepped back, his eyes got big as saucers and he said "HOT!!!"...well, he never touched the oven again. In that case, pain was a wonderful teacher...for Mr. Thick Skull. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived